This is going to be my year!

Didn't make it through the weekend. Had chicken saag and two chapatti's last night... Currently rolling my eyes at myself. Definitely could have been worse though! Trying again today.

It's the weekend! Always the hardest. Never mind. Drink plenty. Chin up. Move on. ;)

It's nothing compared to what I'd usually trough at the weekend! Drinking lots of water today!

Off to town soon to go to the market and buy loads of veg and some salmon. Leeds market is so cheap! When I was on SW, I could do my whole shop (except yogurts and a couple of other bits) for around £20. Including loads of fish! I'm very lucky to live close by.

Felix said:
It's nothing compared to what I'd usually trough at the weekend! Drinking lots of water today!

Off to town soon to go to the market and buy loads of veg and some salmon. Leeds market is so cheap! When I was on SW, I could do my whole shop (except yogurts and a couple of other bits) for around £20. Including loads of fish! I'm very lucky to live close by.

That's ace!

Now. Hows it going today?

Market was closed :(

Not good - I haven't eaten all day as me and OH are on the verge of splitting up and I'm very stressed. We are meeting for dinner when he finishes work at 8. Diet is the last thing on my mind at the moment :(

Oh no why? Is it a glitch or a deal breaker? I can't tell you how many of those moments I've had! Always seem to stay together though.

Deal breaker. It would take a very long time to explain the whole situation, but we have been together five years and I love him dearly. It would break my heart if we split up. He is willing to try and work it out though so hopefully we will be ok, but I am so stressed I feel sick.

God I'm so sorry! You'll be surprised when I say, at times like this. Diets are a tiny detail in a big picture.

Hope it goes ok x

Awww that sucks felix :(
I probably feel similar.... My Nanna died early hours this morning we found out friday she had a few days left so my family came down on saturday so least they were here. But massive shock and horrible :( so diet pot! My stomachs awful and I've put on weight so all and all not good :( xx

Awww that sucks felix :(
I probably feel similar.... My Nanna died early hours this morning we found out friday she had a few days left so my family came down on saturday so least they were here. But massive shock and horrible :( so diet pot! My stomachs awful and I've put on weight so all and all not good :( xx

Oh I'm so sorry :( my grandad died before Christmas and we also knew how long he had left so at least my mum and aunties managed to get down south to see him. We shouldn't worry about diets at times like these, as Nat said its only a tiny part of our lives at the moment!

Hope all is well xx

How are you xanthe!

I'm thinking about you x

Hello! I am here! Things are going to be ok I think. Ill just have to wait and see if he actually makes the changes he's promised to make!

But now I can focus on my diet again. Been off for a couple of days but back on as of yesterday. Starting to annoy myself with this stopping/starting cycle I always get in to. I either need to do it or try something else.

Not weighed myself since Saturday and I don't dare get on the scales. Going to keep at it for a few more days then see what the damage is...

men.....:) in my experience you have to pick your battles. change is a slow process for most adults, so dont be too hard on him if possible. but dont surrender either!

here we go xanthe....game on again?

men.....:) in my experience you have to pick your battles. change is a slow process for most adults, so dont be too hard on him if possible. but dont surrender either!

here we go xanthe....game on again?

Totally agree. The changes he made last time lasted about four days so we will see...

It's definitely game on! 2 months exactly this weekend until my sisters hen do so got to work very hard until then! Should I just weigh myself tomorrow morning and get it over and done with? I'm expecting to be back up to 13.10 again...

How u all doing? I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused

How u all doing? I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focoused

Wow that's incredible! Well done! I now feel silly for not being able to stick to it haha :D

Just bit the bullet and weighed myself. 13.1! Phew!!!! Totally expected to be up to 13.10 again. I'm so relieved!

Felix said:
Just bit the bullet and weighed myself. 13.1! Phew!!!! Totally expected to be up to 13.10 again. I'm so relieved!

Brilliant news!

Back