This is going to be my year!

Another lb down this morning! Defo need to stop weighing every day but its am addiction!

Off to the market today for veg and fish seeing as thought it was closed last week when I went. Got loads of errands to run too and so can't be bothered. Been raining the past 2 days in Leeds too :(

I'm currently annoying myself because I'm looking at pictures from when I was around this weight a couple of years ago and I don't look like a whale on them, but when I look in the mirror I still feel huge! I remember feeling huge at the time and I really wasn't. Why does this happen?! Will it be the same when I'm 10 stone??

I can't pick myself up again :( everyone is buying crap and leaving it lieing round and I'm eating it :( got another week till nannas funeral just feel so **** ATM :( x

I can't pick myself up again :( everyone is buying crap and leaving it lieing round and I'm eating it :( got another week till nannas funeral just feel so **** ATM :( x

Don't worry about it, you've got bigger things going on at the moment! I hope you're ok :( x

It's an optical illusion. besides mirrors lie and the camera adds 5 pounds. It's all about how you feel! I personally feel a tad "spongy" more than usual!

Been so good all weekend then scoffed two bread rolls this morning! I didn't even enjoy them. Anyway I won't be doing that again, want to be back in the 12 stones by next Friday weigh in.

Not had a great day. Feel crappy and I ate celery and humous! And also made some Nutella marshmallow cookies...

Stress by chance?

How's things on the boyfriend front?

Maybe, I have been very stressed recently. Thing is though I eat when I'm stressed, when I'm sad, when I'm happy. I just always want to eat no matter what!

Oh and ok I guess. I have a feeling he has done his usual trick of making an effort for a few days then not being bothered anymore.

Haha! My husband is like that. My dad once told me, you have to be the hammer or the nail! So be the hammer!

As for eating with any emotion. Hmmm have you thought of using hypnotherapy?

Not thought about it as I'm pretty sceptical about stuff like that. Have you had any experiences with it?

Someone at work said I look like I've lost loads of weight today! I did reply with 'not really, only a stone' and I need to get out of the habit of doing that. A stone is pretty good going! A quarter of the way there more or less :)

Don't think I've lost any weight this week :( got one more day until weigh in and I'm the same weight as last week today!

Yeah but you have had a bit of a woos already. You are paying for the hummus dearly :)

Back on track today. Feeling a bit worse for wear. But I'm back on it.

Yeah but you have had a bit of a woos already. You are paying for the hummus dearly :)

Back on track today. Feeling a bit worse for wear. But I'm back on it.

Aye me too, I have been nauseous on and off for the past couple of days! I am definitely paying for the hummus. I am thinking of stopping S&S because I keep messing up at the weekend and just staying the same every week and its just pointless.

Lost 1.5lb this week. If only it was half a lb more and I'd be in the 12's! 13st and a quarter lb isn't too bad though.

Went to bed with a stinking headache and woke up 8 hours later this morning and its still there! Feel like death!

Well done! That means that in just a few days you will be there. Firmly in the 12's. Good on you!

Maybe you news sone water for your head?

I think it was definitely dehydration! My pee was orange this morning... Although I'm feeling really nauseous for the third day in a row :(

I am so happy that I'm almost back in the 12's! I am feeling so much better about myself and can definitely tell I've lost weight. Don't feel like much of a whale anymore. Going to take my measurements when I get home!

How are you getting on?

Not great! But not awful. Paleo eating really. Marks daily apple style. But that's because I just can't focus at the mo too much going on. OH was in hospital with pneumonia. I had an awful business meeting in the middle of it all and general stress. So trying to regroup each day!

Back