This is going to be my year!

Today has gone well. Had a coffee for breakfast then had mushroom soup for lunch. Oh my god it was rank!!!! Annoying thing is I've ordered a few things that it turned out I don't like so now I've got spare packs that I can't stomach and I don't know what to do with them. What a waste! Had a fruit and maple bar mid afternoon (tasty!) and just had a crispy chocolate shake. Drank as much water as I can but I'm really crap at it.

Ordered some more products but only the things I like! OH is currently making toast and it smells so good :(

eBay them Hun :)

hey, Its been ok, struggling to keep warm though! I got straight back into ketosis which is great.

Glad you're good too. Could you mix the packs you dont like up with something else? or use for a sauce or something?
Ive a few shakes im not keen on so I just necked one, wasnt the most enjoyable meal but it filled me up!

Haven't posted for a couple of days! Still going strong. Had a little hop on the scales this morning (naughty) and I've lost 7lb all together now. Woohoo! In less than 2 weeks :)

Went to the Tour de France announcement thing yesterday in Leeds and it was freezing! And disappointing :( went to a bar afterwards and OH and his friend had strawberry cider which smelt so good! I had a diet coke because I panicked and didn't know what I could have, but luckily it hasn't kicked me out of ketosis. Next official weigh in is Sunday.

This is going to sound minging and to be fair it's looks minging but it was surprisingly yummy and satisfying!
It was an experiment gone wrong basically.
Make raspberry jelly up as per pack then pour a bit of into a dinner bowl make a thick caramel shake with less water than normal pour it on the top put it in the freezer for a bit and when you get it out give it a good mix up!
It's like caramelly then the raspberry comes through and it's texture is like just melting ice-cream with lumps of ice.
it was yummy honest... Doubt I'd ever be able to make it the same again mind ha!
Anyway that's my random concoction gone wrong/right!!!

I was aiming for caramel ice cream and raspberry jelly! But didn't realise you couldn't freeze jelly whoops I thought it would make it set quicker.... It doesn't ha!
I'm doing well act thanks :) feel great all though went a bit of a plan today had 3 packs and extra (allowed) veg but hoping it will be ok just.... Wait for it... Enjoyed my salad toooooooo much teehee :)
Other than that I've done two weeks 100% tomorrow :) and finding it sooo much easier last few days!
The only thing I'm really struggling with is the water intake which is strange as pre diet I use to down water like anything! Might be cause the weather is colder so the water is like ice :/
How are you doing? X

Ewwwwww just tried the porridge and it was disgusting!!! I had one mouthful and couldn't eat anymore. The texture was awful!!! Gutted cos I ordered 4 of them!

Experiment with how long you put it in the microwave the longer the thicker the shorter the runny also it tastes to me like sweeteners which I don't like so I cook it and sprinkle in some cinnamon (which i dont normally like) and mix it in and I don't mind it at all!
Same with the original oatmeal or what ever it's called!
Try again Hun if you can once you get it right it's nice and filling xx

Just joined Pinterest and made a board with pictures of my dream wardrobe for when I'm at goal. Good inspiration :D

I am struggling today :( OH keeps trying to persuade me to have a take away arghhh. Been so bored today and its making me want to eat!

Omg I've posted loads today on here! Takeaway crisis averted, just had a mushroom omelette and OH is making himself chilli burgers with Camembert and sweet potato chips! Lucky sod

That's what it's here for :) well done on not giving in and convincing oh to not have takeaway too :) you go girl :)
I've had a row with the mother so locked myself in my room under my duvet ha need to have two more packs today somehow but can't face the mother tonight it was a long time coming so I'll only blow really quickly :( that's my dilemma tonight anyway :/

That's what it's here for :) well done on not giving in and convincing oh to not have takeaway too :) you go girl :)
I've had a row with the mother so locked myself in my room under my duvet ha need to have two more packs today somehow but can't face the mother tonight it was a long time coming so I'll only blow really quickly :( that's my dilemma tonight anyway :/

Ohhh no did you manage to have the rest of your packs? I had a choc shake hot and it had a funny taste :(

Just calculated its 3 weeks until my brothers wedding! Really hope my dress looks better when I've lost more weight! And I've just bought tickets to see my favourite DJ in Leeds the week after too, so exciting :D

OH is taking me to Fountains Abbey tomorrow, can't wait!

Yer I had my other two in the end whilst avoiding her. Better late than never I guess :)
Awww 3 weeks you'll lose loads Hun if you stick to it that dress will be hanging off you if anything ;)
Just think of all those lovely things you have to look forward to when you feel like giving in and how good you'll feel at the wedding knowing that after all the hard work and determination you'll be looking hoooot teehee xx

Back