This is going to be my year!

Bored in general or bored of the diet Hun? Yer I'm really struggling with the water drinking too! Hey I'm going to drs tomorrow pos as still have pain maybe a bladder infection so they'll prob want a urine sample sorry for tmi! Do you recon they will say anything about ketosis? X

Bored in general or bored of the diet Hun? Yer I'm really struggling with the water drinking too! Hey I'm going to drs tomorrow pos as still have pain maybe a bladder infection so they'll prob want a urine sample sorry for tmi! Do you recon they will say anything about ketosis? X

Just bored in general haha. Boyfriend is still at work and I'm say watching supersize vs Superskinny thinking the skinny lass has the perfect body haha!!! How did your weigh in go? If you don't want to tell the docs about the diet but they mention ketosis, just say you're following a low carb diet. You don't have to tell them it's a VLCD :)

Yer that's true :) got to go if I can get an appt can't deal with this pain now doing my head In!
Errm well I stayed at the boyfriends last night as he's been snowed in... Still pretty snowed in tbf! So didn't get chance! But I weighed myself earlier and think I've lost about 13lb ish In total so hopefully next week Id have lost a stone :)
Ahh I know I always feel bad for envying the superskinny and they are always like it's horrible... I think they look good :/ x

Yer that's true :) got to go if I can get an appt can't deal with this pain now doing my head In!
Errm well I stayed at the boyfriends last night as he's been snowed in... Still pretty snowed in tbf! So didn't get chance! But I weighed myself earlier and think I've lost about 13lb ish In total so hopefully next week Id have lost a stone :)
Ahh I know I always feel bad for envying the superskinny and they are always like it's horrible... I think they look good :/ x

Haha I'm glad it's not just me! And nearly a stone that's so good!!!! I bet you're so happy :D

Yer me too I guess I've always been fat and would prefer to be anything else but fat!
Well I should be but I can't actually notice it yet :/ x

It will take me ages to notice a loss on me too. Ill probably notice when I can finally fit back in my nice dresses!

Just had the mushroom pasta and it tasted ok but the texture was rank! Just boiling a couple of eggs to eat :)

Yer I know keep seeing photos of when i thought I was huge... God I'd love to be like that now :(
I havnt tried that yet actually!
I had spicy spag Bol with slim spaghetti was ok actually... Had slim pasta the other day which was suppose to be like penne pasta.. Wasnt impressed!
Did you leave it soak before you cooked it? X

Yeah I did but it was a lot of sauce and not much pasta haha. Not going to order any more meal packs expect spicy spaghetti cos I love it haha. Forgot to order some so got to wait 2 weeks until I can have it again!!!!

I'm exactly the same. Looked at a pic on Facebook of me and my boyfriend from the year before last the other day, when I was a size 14 and I felt like a whale at the time but now I look at the pic and think I looked pretty slim!!!!!

Hopped on the scales this morning (I'm a daily weigher and I know it's wrong and I shouldn't do it but I can't resist!!) and haven't lost anything this week yet :( although I haven't 'been' for a couple of days until just now (sorry tmi!!) so maybe that's a reason why. Fingers crossed I drop 3 stones in the next 4 days hah!

Haha dw bout the scales as long as it's coming off gradually it's fine :) although on the pessimistic side I don't think 1poo on this diet = 3 stone sorry :p
But they say a stone a month ;) xx

Haha dw bout the scales as long as it's coming off gradually it's fine :) although on the pessimistic side I don't think 1poo on this diet = 3 stone sorry :p
But they say a stone a month ;) xx

I'm pretty sure I could do a 3 stone poo! Haha!!!!!! Just think how satisfying it would be...

Hmmm I sort of like the taste of the mushroom pasta but something wasn't nice about it, and I can't put my finger on it!!

Had a crappy day at work, and only had a chicken soup all day and didnt even realise! Just had a bar and a cuppa when I got home and going to have a shake in a bit. Looking forward to my 3rd weigh in on Sunday! Not much to report...

Hope you had a better day today?
I was the same food wise yesterday wasn't hungry at all so I had a bar as it's small at like 4 then by 8 I still wasnt hungry but wanted to go to bed and watch a film with the boyfriend so had two pack or spaghetti together just so Id eaten all packs!
Not sure if it night have knocked me out of ketosis mind as too much carbs at once but I'm sure it wont take too long to get back in if it did :/ fingers crossed anyway! X

Hope you had a better day today?
I was the same food wise yesterday wasn't hungry at all so I had a bar as it's small at like 4 then by 8 I still wasnt hungry but wanted to go to bed and watch a film with the boyfriend so had two pack or spaghetti together just so Id eaten all packs!
Not sure if it night have knocked me out of ketosis mind as too much carbs at once but I'm sure it wont take too long to get back in if it did :/ fingers crossed anyway! X

It should be fine i think, don't worry about it! As you said, even if it had knocked you out of ketosis slightly you'll be back in no time :)

Back