This is going to be my year!

I'm back on it like a car Bonet tomorrow! I'm so over being a fat grumpy bore... I was just saying someone one eBay appears to be biting slim and save style by selling the same products for only 80p a pop. They are also doing tetras! Not so cheap but then they never are.

I see you are almost a stone lighter! Wel jel ....

Ooh will be worth looking at! I know I'm so chuffed with myself. Set myself a target to lose 1 stone by my brothers wedding and its still 2 weeks ago so I'm very happy. This is the best I've done in a long time on a diet, and I'm sure you can do it too.

Yeah I hope so!

You will have another stone off in no time at all? Have you got a frock for the wedding?

Time to focus on the baby steps. Little victories.

Hi guys started slim and save yesterday woke up this morning not evening feeling hungry!! Love the shakes I weigh 66kg and want to get down to 57 kg to be a healthy weight, how are you all getting on?? X

Yeah I hope so!

You will have another stone off in no time at all? Have you got a frock for the wedding?

Time to focus on the baby steps. Little victories.

Yes! I bought both of these dresses and think I'm going to wear the red one. Haven't tried them since I've started S&S and I think they will both look loads better now I'm a bit lighter! The black one has the black panels down the side so it gives an illusion of an amazing hourglass figure, when really I'm a bit of a lump haha. I love it :)

Attachments

• image-1888539417.jpg
    image-1888539417.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 43
Hi guys started slim and save yesterday woke up this morning not evening feeling hungry!! Love the shakes I weigh 66kg and want to get down to 57 kg to be a healthy weight, how are you all getting on?? X

Hello! I'm doing well thank you. How is your second day going? :)

It's going great feel so good :) don't feel hungry or have any food craving work ordered 10 boxes of pizza and I didn't even feel like having any :D

Those dresses are lush, where ate they from?

Today is a deep struggle but hopefully a few boiled eggs will keep me away from the troublesome biccies!

Those dresses are lush, where ate they from?

Today is a deep struggle but hopefully a few boiled eggs will keep me away from the troublesome biccies!

Boiled eggs are my saviour! They are both from Dorothy Perkins in the sale. Got both for £30 including delivery! Looked all over for dresses with sleeves and had very little choice. Going to wear the red one but stuck on what colour shoes to get as black shoes and bag might be a bit morbid...

Arghhhh I'm having a melt down! Tried my dress on for my brothers wedding and I don't like it anymore. Even wearing my spanx I can just see the outline of my flabby belly!!! :( am I being paranoid because I am focussed on it or am I right? Will someone please be truthful! I won't be sad if you agree with me.

Attachments

• image-962316348.jpg
    image-962316348.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image-407598226.jpg
    image-407598226.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 49
I think it would look better with shoes? Can we see the other one and deliberate?

Try the other one too :) but I think it looks nice plus heels always make it look better plus you have two more weeks till the wedding so potentially that's up to another half a stone off :) xx

The other one looks horrific!!!! It's very clingy even though I bought a size up. And I don't have shoes yet to try :( going to do my hair and everything and try the red dress again as I might feel different when its all put together... :(

Yerp :) and it looks nice dw :) but I know how you feel bought 4 dresses to try for a mock interview I have Thursday and they all look awful :( hoping my belly looks worse cause I'm on but I doubt it :( x

Yerp :) and it looks nice dw :) but I know how you feel bought 4 dresses to try for a mock interview I have Thursday and they all look awful :( hoping my belly looks worse cause I'm on but I doubt it :( x

Just wear whatever you feel most comfortable in because you'll feel more confident for the interview!! I will do all my hair and dig out some heels and take a proper pic this week :)

Just jutting in - I think the dress looks nice- like others say, hair, make-up, heels etc will make you feel better, and at the rate you're going, another half stone is completely feasible in two weeks.

I absolutely LOVE the chair your mirror is on- its gorgeous!

Just jutting in - I think the dress looks nice- like others say, hair, make-up, heels etc will make you feel better, and at the rate you're going, another half stone is completely feasible in two weeks.

I absolutely LOVE the chair your mirror is on- its gorgeous!

Thank you! Although I just tried it again and I really dislike it. I feel very uncomfortable in it so going on a mission for a new one after payday! Stress!

The chair was a bargain!!! Got it in the clearance section ok TK Maxx for £90!! So cheap for a stuffed chair :D

Terrible stomach ache today! Think its trapped wind :( just having my first pack (chicken soup) and going to place another order tomorrow. Think ill get a months supply then I've not got to worry about it :)

Peppermint tea? Or jut hot water is good for wind also massage your stomach or a hot water bottle :)
Hun get the men's month pack it will mean your committed for 5 weeks (scary thought haha) but you will save a few pence each pack :)
Went to my placement where I was before Christmas and they helped me prep for my interview plus my neighbour got my a dress from a sale on her way home cause new o was stressing yesterday, I would never have chosen it my self but feels really comfy and they said it looks nice but havnt looked in a mirror yet :/ x

I just got 86 packs for 69 quid off eBay. That's not quite as many as the biggest mens pack. But a cracking deal. Not slim and save but same manufacturer. To think I used to spend nearly the same for a weeks tetras on CWP!

Peppermint tea? Or jut hot water is good for wind also massage your stomach or a hot water bottle :)
Hun get the men's month pack it will mean your committed for 5 weeks (scary thought haha) but you will save a few pence each pack :)
Went to my placement where I was before Christmas and they helped me prep for my interview plus my neighbour got my a dress from a sale on her way home cause new o was stressing yesterday, I would never have chosen it my self but feels really comfy and they said it looks nice but havnt looked in a mirror yet :/ x

Good I bet it looks fab! That's so nice of your neighbour :) would that mean I'd be down a week of bars though?

I had some peppermint tea (I'm addicted) and feel loads better now. When is your interview?

Back