This is going to be my year!

Chinese last night has ruined me! Had smoked salmon and mushrooms, poached egg and cream cheese for my breakfast, and went shopping and had a salted caramel pecan square thing at Starbucks and a pizza and caramel choc things for tea! Arghhhh what the hell is wrong with me!! I think it's cos I've been 100% all week until last night and not lost at all so I've lost hope a little bit :( going to get back on it tomorrow!!

Been shopping today and bought a black and white Aztec print pencil skirt from primark that I'm totally in love with! Also a blouse that has swallows on the collar to match my tattoos haha. And some new underwear, and rings and a necklace all from primark too. Also a long sleeved black top from Gap. And makeup! Spent far more than I should have though :( going to wear the necklace and rings with my dress for the wedding. Here's a pic of the skirt!

Attachments

• image-699680001.jpg
    image-699680001.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 95
Ye I think 2kg is just over 4pounds it's funny how weight can fluctuate within a day or two, ill let u know the result tomorrow and then back on for another week hoping for a better week :)

I've found that day 6 to day 7 I lost a few pounds over night before try not to worry I lost 6lbs the first week and 6lbs the second week but others loose like 10lbs first week and nothing the next week! So stick with it ;)
I've had a bad diet day today had a bar before I went shopping.
Had a spag bol when I got home and then went to drop some food around at my nannas and Bamps as nannas not well! And from there went down hill :( she took a turn for a worse so had to stay at theirs so managed to find some chicken and had that with a thin slice of cheese :(
Ended up due to know beds in hospital for her to be admitted I'm guna stay the night so nipped home quickly to get some stuff (including diet packs for tomorrow) and then grabbed a bar in my tired/flu field mind then after Is eaten it realised that I had already had a bar today :(
So I've had food and 2 bars :( :( :( x

Ooh felix I've just seen your post after my rant sorry! Just think back on it tomorrow and that lushhhhh skirt and all new clothes will still fit you next week :p x

I've found that day 6 to day 7 I lost a few pounds over night before try not to worry I lost 6lbs the first week and 6lbs the second week but others loose like 10lbs first week and nothing the next week! So stick with it ;)
I've had a bad diet day today had a bar before I went shopping.
Had a spag bol when I got home and then went to drop some food around at my nannas and Bamps as nannas not well! And from there went down hill :( she took a turn for a worse so had to stay at theirs so managed to find some chicken and had that with a thin slice of cheese :(
Ended up due to know beds in hospital for her to be admitted I'm guna stay the night so nipped home quickly to get some stuff (including diet packs for tomorrow) and then grabbed a bar in my tired/flu field mind then after Is eaten it realised that I had already had a bar today :(
So I've had food and 2 bars :( :( :( x

Oh no I hope she's ok :( that's good of you staying over!!! You've done an awful lot better than I have and I have no excuse!!

Weekends are always the worst. Draw a line and start afresh tomorrow!

I like spicy spaghetti, chilli, cottage pie. The mushroom pasta is ok but really salty. They make a nice change.

Yesterday didnt go to plan... Back on it today though. I think it's cos I know the wedding is on Friday so ill be off plan on that day! Terrible attitude to have!

Bought a months worth of products yesterday!!!! Totally gone off loads of them so literally bought vanilla shakes, a few caramel shakes, cafe latte, some veg and chicken soups and dark choc truffa, lemon and maple fruit bars. Had a crispy choc shake this morning and almost vommed! Funny how our tastes change.

Got soaked on my walk home. The wind and rain is mental, I hope the weather improves for Friday!

I'm half off plan too dw
Had two packs
And then for dinner chicken sweede broccoli and cheese :/
Still feeling crap but don't envy your walk home!
I'd be the same as you in that mid set I'm sure but just think could be a few less pounds to lose after the wedding ready for the next one :p x

Aww chocolate! I was walking back from work and bought my boyfriend mac d's was so tempted then thought no way!!!!

My boyfriend sat and ate a chicken fajita pizza next to me yesterday and it was the nicest smell ever! Been 100% yesterday and today so it's all good :)

Ahhh well done you :) sounds like your back on it restraining from that pizza :)
And well done for the mac ds that's motivation :)
I'm well and truly off plan :( act can't wait for my doctors appointment this evening hope they give me something so I can breathe again :( wonder if I'll get back on it when I'm well :/ x

Back