This is going to be my year!

Went back to drs again today another week if a different antibiotics.. She specifically asked me about my eating aswell said it was important!
Grrr was going to restart tomorrow.... Decisions decisions
Hope everyone else Is doing well?
Esh are you feeling better? Xx

Went back to drs again today another week if a different antibiotics.. She specifically asked me about my eating aswell said it was important!
Grrr was going to restart tomorrow.... Decisions decisions
Hope everyone else Is doing well?
Esh are you feeling better? Xx

Oh no!! :( just concentrate on getting better then you can get back in to the swing of things. Hope the new antibiotics work x

Hey Hun ye feeling better I've been eating since Friday put on 2 pounds but I don't have the weak feeling so I'm back on diet from Monday :) hope your ok get better soon :) xxx

Thanks ladies, so bored of being I'll now got so much to do and im just in bed doing nothing :( can bot ever remember being I'll for this long even when I had my appendix out!! :(
Really want to start back on diet but don't have the energy which is bad cause it means I'm just grabbing anything which in this house is never anything remotely healthy :(
Any way rant for the day over hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
Glad your feeling better esh and felix hope you got back into the swing of things easily (ish) after the wedding xx

They are pure allicin, which is better than any anti-biotic. They pretty much kill off any bad bacteria without killing the good stuff. There is loads of reviews out there. People with staff infections that they end up on broad spectrum anti biotics for, clear up with these.

I'm back in to the swing of things! Everyone seems to be ill at the moment. OH is poorly too :(

Just walked home from work in the snow wearing my Vans and they are the slippiest most un-waterproof shoe ever! Snow is really bad in Leeds.

Felix said:
I'm back in to the swing of things! Everyone seems to be ill at the moment. OH is poorly too :(

Just walked home from work in the snow wearing my Vans and they are the slippiest most un-waterproof shoe ever! Snow is really bad in Leeds.

haha!

how far is the walk? note to self there; waffle sole = bad winter choice.

its mostly slush rivers here now. gross and unecessary on every level.

haha!

how far is the walk? note to self there; waffle sole = bad winter choice.

its mostly slush rivers here now. gross and unecessary on every level.

Only half an hour walk so not too bad. Mmmmm waffles. I have a Vans iPhone case that makes me want waffles every time I pick it up!

oh god i hope we dont have snow haha!
well on the positive (hopefully) ive just ordered another 5 weeks supply even though i havnt act run out due to being off plan while im ill! but im hoping when they come a) ill be better and b) ill have more choice of packets to motivate me.... i ran out of porridge a few weeks ago... and hate waking up with no 'real' breakfast to look forward to so when the porridge comes hopefully ill be back on... going to try and start again friday and that is also when my pack should arrive. my nan has finally got a bed in hospital so will be going in tomorrow which sounds bad but is actally a good thing :) so all the encouragement and motivation you have to offer please send it my way :) thanks for your support over the last few weeks guys tbh i prob would have given up all together :) x

oh god i hope we dont have snow haha!
well on the positive (hopefully) ive just ordered another 5 weeks supply even though i havnt act run out due to being off plan while im ill! but im hoping when they come a) ill be better and b) ill have more choice of packets to motivate me.... i ran out of porridge a few weeks ago... and hate waking up with no 'real' breakfast to look forward to so when the porridge comes hopefully ill be back on... going to try and start again friday and that is also when my pack should arrive. my nan has finally got a bed in hospital so will be going in tomorrow which sounds bad but is actally a good thing :) so all the encouragement and motivation you have to offer please send it my way :) thanks for your support over the last few weeks guys tbh i prob would have given up all together :) x

I reckon when you're finally better you'll be so motivated to restart!! I bet you can't wait to just start again.

I just watched Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners and it grossed me out so much I just scrubbed the hell out of my already spotless kitchen. I'm so crazy about my house being clean and its made me feel sick haha. Now watching One Born Every Minute and its making me want loads of babies :(

I just want to be better so I can finally start again... Can't even remember the last time I was on antibiotics and then this is my 3rd lot this year don't know whats wring with me! Think I'm going to buy some multivitamins with vit c in tomorrow and take them even though I should get it all from the packs don't think you can overdose :/ ??
Haha what are you like! I was watching a programme on brain surgery... Didn't make me want brain surgery though hahaha! Saw the cutest twin baby girls at the drs they were soooo cute! And the gran had one on her lap and the grandad on his and they were leaning across to hold hands with each other :) sooooooo cute xx

I just want to be better so I can finally start again... Can't even remember the last time I was on antibiotics and then this is my 3rd lot this year don't know whats wring with me! Think I'm going to buy some multivitamins with vit c in tomorrow and take them even though I should get it all from the packs don't think you can overdose :/ ??
Haha what are you like! I was watching a programme on brain surgery... Didn't make me want brain surgery though hahaha! Saw the cutest twin baby girls at the drs they were soooo cute! And the gran had one on her lap and the grandad on his and they were leaning across to hold hands with each other :) sooooooo cute xx

Aww twins are the best ever! I'd love to have babies but not until we own a house and have good jobs (aka when OH finishes his engineering degree and gets a job working abroad with his dad so I can be a housewife haha) and I'm only 22 anyway so plenty of time! I want to be skinny for a few years first lol...

I'd get some vitamins just to give you a boost. Someone at work has started taking zinc since they kept getting ill all the time and they haven't been sick for ages now. Not sure what zinc is meant to do though!

Yer I know what you mean I get really brooch but then remember I want to go travelling...
Yer I'll have a look in boots tomorrow, think zinc is used for building your immune but I may be wrong!
What is parmo? X

I know what you mean looks horrid but amazing (fat food) at the same time ;)
still on for my restart tomorrow fingers crossed hopefully I'll be back jn the swing of it quickly and I start placement Monday which will be shift work so I'll be busy so hopefully that will take my mind of eating. Plus ordered a water flavour this time so guna try and drink loads flush all the bacteria out of me hahahaha lush I know sorry!
Been to the drs today again (my second home) and they think I'll have to have an op on my stomach now just one thing after another! So guna get back on it tomorrow hopefully then might have to come of for a day or so for op but otherwise... 8 weeks before I go on hols and my first goal :) so things are looking a bit better today :) im not too bothered by how much i loose by then more that i get back on it and stick with it till then if that makes sense? Im going to greece but no bikini body needed as going to my cousin and get to meet her beautiful new baby :) so I get baby cuddles while mummy spends some quality time with big sister (5) who's being very naughty due to jealousy! xx

Man that's so, so wrong. I bet that take away does deep fried mars bars too?

Funny I'm not really into fast food at all. I can take or leave it. Not a fan of pizza or anything. But Swiss roll... We know that's another story!

How's it going today?

I know what you mean looks horrid but amazing (fat food) at the same time ;)
still on for my restart tomorrow fingers crossed hopefully I'll be back jn the swing of it quickly and I start placement Monday which will be shift work so I'll be busy so hopefully that will take my mind of eating. Plus ordered a water flavour this time so guna try and drink loads flush all the bacteria out of me hahahaha lush I know sorry!
Been to the drs today again (my second home) and they think I'll have to have an op on my stomach now just one thing after another! So guna get back on it tomorrow hopefully then might have to come of for a day or so for op but otherwise... 8 weeks before I go on hols and my first goal :) so things are looking a bit better today :) im not too bothered by how much i loose by then more that i get back on it and stick with it till then if that makes sense? Im going to greece but no bikini body needed as going to my cousin and get to meet her beautiful new baby :) so I get baby cuddles while mummy spends some quality time with big sister (5) who's being very naughty due to jealousy! xx

Oh no it's one thing after another!! :( hope you're feeling better soon it must be so frustrating. So jealous you're going to Greece! I've been to Corfu before and it was lovely but so so hot. I am dying for a holiday this year as I've not been away for 6 years and me and OH have never has a holiday even though we have been together almost 5 years!!

Back