THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

shep

Silver Member
Right Now the birthdays are over, i have no excuses. Today is the day, if I don't start I never will. My friend comes back from America on the 16 october and I said I would lose some weight hopefully 7 lbs can that be done????

I have just booked my theory and hazard test for thursday 15th October at 10.30am so need to get into gear, I have some leathers to get into.

Once I pass these exams i can then start learning to take my test on a bigger bike about 500cc and once passed out on the open road. Passing my test will be after christmas as bad weather coming in, so need to be sensible but want to be able to wear my new leathers for it and not faint from fear of breathing.

So no more excuses this is it !!!!!!!!

You have a good goal Shep which will keep you motivated. Go for it!

go girl

look to the horizon and the open road ..

:character00201:

go girl

look to the horizon and the open road ..

:character00201:

i am trying to Hubby doesn't know i am taking theory test either, wont he be surprised..... doesn't know that i have been swoting up during the day while he's at work. hehehehehe. Well I have STS ths week and glad with that, so full on to next week.

Last edited:
You done well shep to stay the same,
having your birthday and all...:)
GOOD LUCK :D on your test hun x

It's only natural to be nervous - the unknown and all that jazz :)

I'm a lot better - thanks for the hugs!

Now be good today :D

I'm just glad i did it, not having to thnk about it anymore and now have 2 years to pass my test.

Going to start after crimbo hopefully on the bigger bike, and then hoping summer I will pass or late autumn no later. If not done by then I will pass spring of the following year have till May 2011 to pass fully before CBT runs out.

:happy096::clap::0clapper::winner:

Well done shep Sooooooooo pleased for you x

Back