This is it!!

eddiesmum2002

I'm totally and utterly back on plan tommorow after a mad, horribly crap-food packed weekend with the girls & my partner!

Going to stick to my 23 a day if it kills me. Also, sounds crazy but giving myself til a week on saturday to get weighed as due period and feel I need to be fair to myself - as long as I stick to the 23pts a day and hang in there, I should definately see a maintain from my weight last friday or maybe even a loss :)

Hope you've all enjoyed your weekends - I have - too much! Partner is back at work tommorow hence today went a bit tits-up too, bloody men!! :p

xxxxxx

welcome back on the wagon!! You can draw a line under your weekend, you've enjoyed yourself and now it is time to get going again; so I'm sure you'll be fine; we're all here to help give you a nudge in the right direction. I'm actually the opposite to you; find it easier to be on the wagon when hubby aint at work; if he is I tend to pick all day, hence using up 15.5 points out of my 19 already today and still aint had my evening meal yet; luckily it's low in points lol. you do right re. the weigh in; I try to avoid the scales the week I am due on cause I retain a lot of water and always put weight on and it just makes me feel bad; so I just don't get weighed, and then I don't know lol xxx

It's the weekends that mess it up for me too. Had a friend staying and had a great time but she's one of those people that can eat everything in sight and not put on weight. :sigh: Found it really difficult to stay on track but at least I pointed everything and am going to try and claw back the points in the next couple of days.

Now the weekends over and partner back at work I'm sure you'll be back on track. Good luck for the rest of the week. :)

Heh thanks girls made me feel a lot better :)
And suz, ironically, my friend that came is called Suz and can eat for england and put minimal weight on - lucky cow that she is. Its tuesday, day 1 and so far so good, snacked a lot but on the right stuff :) xxxxx

Back