Total Solution THIS IS IT!

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Jacqueline. I think I have dud sticks as they never say Im in ketosis even though I have side effects so I don't care for them anymore. x

Morning all, thanks for stopping by yesterday i was unable to post as very busy then went from work to visit my mum didn't get home till late, well my WI wasn't as good as i was hoping:( only 1.5lb I don't know if this is usual for AAM week but i suppose I shouldn't complain after the good loss I have had over the last few weeks.
So I am back on TS 100%! as of yesterday so looking forward to next weeks WI.
Hope everyone has had a week so far will catch up with you all later xx

Morning all, thanks for stopping by yesterday i was unable to post as very busy then went from work to visit my mum didn't get home till late, well my WI wasn't as good as i was hoping:( only 1.5lb I don't know if this is usual for AAM week but i suppose I shouldn't complain after the good loss I have had over the last few weeks.
So I am back on TS 100%! as of yesterday so looking forward to next weeks WI.
Hope everyone has had a week so far will catch up with you all later xx

^^ What they said! ^^ :D

Good afternoon and congrats on the 1.5lb loss :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Well done on getting so far so fast! Your losses and determination are amazing!

How are you getting on with getting back into 100%TS after your aamw?

Thank you for your support on my diary it means a lot.xxx

I have had a really bad day at work today 11 hours with no break and feel totally p......d off! so all the way home i was thinking right thats it take away and a bottle off wine, but now i am home and have had a pint of water i feel a bit calmer and determined not to blow it but i still fancy the wine
:party0036:! i'm amazed that after reading just a few diaries my resolve for sticking to TS is back I hope I don't waiver:confused: x

Hello im just catching up again and wanted to say your loss to date is well FAB.. x

jacqueline said:

I have had a really bad day at work today 11 hours with no break and feel totally p......d off! so all the way home i was thinking right thats it take away and a bottle off wine, but now i am home and have had a pint of water i feel a bit calmer and determined not to blow it but i still fancy the wine:party0036:! i'm amazed that after reading just a few diaries my resolve for sticking to TS is back I hope I don't waiver:confused: x

HAve your glass of water in a wine glass - 90% of the time it's psychological .....

thanks dawney have just had my bar so feel full now second pint of water on the way down so don't think it will be a problem now ! only 3 weeks till my cruise so got to stay focused xx

I just had a bar and a massive glass of water - I was inches from raising the cupboard for tuna/salmon and saved myself! Well done on your 1.5lbs-that's 12 sausages!! Imagine them wrapped round you ;)

I just had a bar and a massive glass of water - I was inches from raising the cupboard for tuna/salmon and saved myself! Well done on your 1.5lbs-that's 12 sausages!! Imagine them wrapped round you ;)

Haha...I had to chuckle at the 12 sausages wrapped round you!!

You are definitely doing really really well and dont want to sabotage that especially this close to your holidays.
You will just end up kicking yourself.

If you cheat you will have a gain for next weigh in, then the weigh in after will just be losing what you gained so you will have lost 2 weeks which you could have had some great losses on!! Think of it that way! (if I am making and sense!! haha) xx

You are doing so well. Take one day at a time and you hols will be here sooner than you think. Im trying to do ts for as long as possible to my hols too which is in 4 weeks time. Where are you going on your cruise? x

I don't know what I'd do without minimins either.... the diaries and forums (and the arcade) always keep me too busy to think about eating and motivate too. Only problem is hours can go by without me even noticing!! xx

thanks everyone, afraid yesterday i did fall off the wagon i had 6 licorise allsorts and a small glass of wine:( I did enjoy them at the time but today i can't believe what I did!!! I am so cross with myself but hey it's done now so I have to put it behind me and get on with it, today I feel back in control so let's hope it was just a small blip!

Back