This is me...my incredible journey

You have to win the funny award on here chick! Your blouse made me think about what happened to me once.

I had been to work like any other day and have to wear business clothes, blouse and a nice shirt on this particular day. Stopped off at Sainbury's for some bits and pieces. So there I was strutting my stuff along the isles thinking why were the trolley boys checking me out, I noticed a few other stares, suddenly it hit me a breeze, I looked down only to find my shirt wide open, thank goodness I have a lovely bra are that day lol!! I couldnt believe it!!

Can wait to here about the waxing! xx

LMAO - now THAT is funny!

To all who have made and left comments on here.
I do try to post on your diaries but by the time I read from start to finish on your progresses....i forgot what on earth I am trying to reply to. So please do not think i am rude - i am just old :(

haha LadyT how funny!!!

He Webles glad your well x

I am so dizzy sometimes, but definately not as dizzy or funny as Weebles lol xx

WI done and over...... - 3lbs is off. Finally I am under the 200lb mark and it is now officially 5 stone lost since last year. (Last year I weighed a whopping 19st 2lbs) Should put the old photo up? I do cry when I look at it. Right now I keep it as a screensaver on my laptop to remind me what I was like.

Apparently NEW and IMPROVED chili con carnage is out? So I picked up a pack of that and will give it a whirl tonight.
OH..and I asked about adding nutmeg, cinnamon into my shakes and porridge - got told that i can add any herb or spice if I want to.
Made me feel better.
Started a new book at group- gonna learn how to lose the passiveness? I am SO both passive/aggressive. Interesting journey this will be.

Off to do some errands.

Enjoy your day ladies!!

OH...almost mugged a little kid on the bus. Now, the bus was pretty empty and some g/ma with her g/daughter got on AND sat directly infront of me. Whatever. THEN...I could smell something really fine. The wee kid was given a warm sausage roll!! Not only that BUT....she turned around and faced ME while eating it!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

WI done and over...... - 3lbs is off.

Well done Weebles!!

You'll need to change your name soon... ;)

The wee kid was given a warm sausage roll!! Not only that BUT....she turned around and faced ME while eating it!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thats just mean, didnt you feel a sneeze coming on :sick: lol ;)

Well done lovely, and glad you didnt mug the sausage roll kid lol x

Woop Woop! Can I get a ooh ooh?!!
Welcome to the 100's club. It sure feels great doesn't it?! I burst into tears when I went below 200. And wow. You lost 5st already?! You're bloody brilliant you are!
:D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Well done hunny, thats fabulous!

I love your little stories they do make me giggle! xx

Ty everyone for the congrats. Yes, it is 5 stone since last year. I went into LL for the counselling aspect; to learn why i eat when I eat. Okay, basically we all know WHY (be it comfort/stress/boredom etc.) but i wanted to delve deeper into these issues and hear from others who struggle and ways to combat this. Yo Yo dieting you don't get any of this info and it is always a bandaid fix.

Just wanted all to know that I made the chili con carnage tonight and I added some chili powder, cumin, tumeric and tobasco before nuking it. I must say.....DELICIOUS!! Cant give you the exact measurements but I do like it hot. Texture wasn't bad AND, I will be having this again! Perhaps tastebuds are changing? THere is hope for brussel sprouts yet in my life if that is the case.
So I am giving the new improved chili con carnage a thumbs up. If any of you like refried beans...then this is up there with them.

Okay..O/H is getting his dinner ready and I am gonna slip into the bath while he cooks and eats.

Hope your day went well....full of sunshine and happiness. Earth hour tonight, so won't be online during those hours. Once again will be forced to share feelings and thoughts with the O/H during that time...CRAP!!! I like my walls ;)

DOH! I should have sneezed on the sausage roll kid. Good tip if there ever is a next time ;)

Week 5
Day 1

Breakfast - peanutcrunch bar (ate at meeting)
Lunch - Vanilla shake
Dinner - Chili con carnage - weeble style
Snack - choco shake

Water intake very poor today :( Trying to make up for it tonight.
Exercise was a very LONG walk some pilates and stretches.
Had the laser patch done - not bad and very thankful for the pre cream they put on. I am red in the area? Normal???

O/H's dinner didn't bother me that much. But I do like to soak in the tub when he is cooking....so will keep this up.
I honestly just wanted to CHEAT today on something. Thought I would nip into the bakery and grap a sausage roll but before I got there, 2 blokes came out and were munching on a roll and it turned me RIGHT off. So then thought of zipping into the chipper for a portion of chips UNTIL..........the lass came out who was around my previous weight. My mind changed again. Call it intervention from whatever...I take it as a sign NOT to cheat. Besides for a moment of pleasure there would be months of guilt. And who knows HOW I would react from not having any of that for a month? May get sick...sluggish...or the poops.

Onward and upward - gonna see this through now. There was no doubt before really. Just nice to know that IF i wanted to cheat, I will pay attention to the signs telling me NOT to.

Okay...time to shut everything off for an hour.

Peace everyone!

Hiya chick. Yes it is normal for the area to be reddish, so dont worry about that it will go. Did it hurt you? Mine was fine, the light made me jump thats all.

Signs from the universe I love it, I think your outlook on the 'what if's' on cheating are the right way to look at it. Also putting weight on is just going to delay you reaching goal, really not worth it when you have worked hard.

Onwards and downwards chick and thats just the direction you're heading in. xx

Good Evening Ladies!

Week 5
Day 1 (made a boo boo yesterday with the dates)

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - porridge
Snack - peanutcrunch bar

Water, necking as much down as I can....thus far 2 litres.

Been a busy day. O/H is in the hospital and will be for a few more days. STRESSED to the max but that is okay - it was time for some stress to come anyways. Testing the appetite between stress and boredom while waiting for Doc's, nurses, tests to come back.

Will be popping in only once a day over the next while....

Hope everyone stays well, good luck with all weigh ins - here is to a GREAT week for all.

Sounds like your O/H needed the rest,hope he's feeling better soon!
Take care and well done on staying focused.
Sexy xx

hope ur ok and well done resisting temptation! best wishes to ur OH x

Aw hun, hope your OH gets well soon. Dont neglect yourself, easier said than done in this type of situation I know. xx

Week 5
Day 2

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - porridge
Snack - cranberry/raspberry crunch bar

O/H is still in the hospital and let me tell ya...I was actually hungry smelling the hospital FOOD! The good part to this - I remember how the food tastes! blah.
Anyways, he will be a bit longer and will be getting a procedure done on his ticker. Again, this has been a long time coming so we have been prepared for this.

Found some recipes on making a chili burger(?) using the carnage mix. Will call my councellor and exchange some food packs and give the burger a try....ALSO, to make some chips using one of the soups. Will let you all know how this goes - plan is to make burger and chips friday night.

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Once again....good luck on the WI's this week.

Hey, well done on being so strong during this difficult time.

Thinking of you and hoping things go well xx

let us know how ur burger and chips go xx

Back