This is me...my incredible journey

Wow amazing on the size 14 front, as for the top dont worry to much I use my boobs as an excuse if something doesnt fit lol
Can help with advice on th spices as I dont use them. I was wondering about Corsadyl mouthwash surely its k to use it, isnt it!?! Strange the things we think about on LL

I am quite lucky on the blood pressure front as the lady who helps the LLC does it for us.

Have a good evening xx

Hilarious, that has to be the funniest thing i have read on here! xx
^^^ what she said!! Honestly crying with laughter here at that story! Just had to read it to my boyfriend too as he wanted to know what I was laughing so much at... Whilst he was trying to watch tv!! Lol...

I once wore 2 mismatched shoes to work... That was pretty painful in terms of embarassment... But think you've outdone me with that knicker tale!! Lol... Brilliant!!

Xx

LOL.... So now ladies, if you ever hear mention of this story where you live, you can say that you know the person whom that happened to. ;)
Actually was hoping it would have taken off as a fashion, you know..like the boys who wear their trousers below their butts? Guess I am just ahead of my time? LOL

Another glorious day off today. Booked myself into he GP to get the BP done. Really hate wasting their time on something so silly but, I need to get my foodpacks Saturday. Do have a couple of others things for him to check out - so not REALLY wasting his time...right?

Found a website for virtual model and plugged in my details. Now I can see exactly what I look like: charming :(
Lady T - I have no waist, so my boobs and belly are about the same size. If that makes any sense. Even when I was thin, I had the figure of a boy.
Have googled a few exercises to get into to - still waiting for my trainer to come round and help. He was suppose to show up last night for a session but called last minute and cancelled. Shame really, cause I even shaved my legs in his honour:) His loss....lol

There is no bodyjamming classes up here!! DRATS! Checked out laser hair removal and there is a deal on :) Interest free credit if I spend over 750.00 with them. BARGAIN? Am going to get a test run done to see how I react. If okay, will get the face and legs lasered.

Have a GREAT day ladies!! I am outta here

LOL.... So now ladies, if you ever hear mention of this story where you live, you can say that you know the person whom that happened to. ;)
Actually was hoping it would have taken off as a fashion, you know..like the boys who wear their trousers below their butts? Guess I am just ahead of my time? LOL

Another glorious day off today. Booked myself into he GP to get the BP done. Really hate wasting their time on something so silly but, I need to get my foodpacks Saturday. Do have a couple of others things for him to check out - so not REALLY wasting his time...right?

Found a website for virtual model and plugged in my details. Now I can see exactly what I look like: charming :(
Lady T - I have no waist, so my boobs and belly are about the same size. If that makes any sense. Even when I was thin, I had the figure of a boy.
Have googled a few exercises to get into to - still waiting for my trainer to come round and help. He was suppose to show up last night for a session but called last minute and cancelled. Shame really, cause I even shaved my legs in his honour:) His loss....lol

There is no bodyjamming classes up here!! DRATS! Checked out laser hair removal and there is a deal on :) Interest free credit if I spend over 750.00 with them. BARGAIN? Am going to get a test run done to see how I react. If okay, will get the face and legs lasered.

Have a GREAT day ladies!! I am outta here

I love that virtual model site, its brilliant!!

How rude, does your trainer want the business, cant belive he cancelled. Is he hot?? lol :D

Check you out full force on gthe laser front, get in, I bet it will take ages to do the legs, think I would lose patience. ;)

Have a great day xxx

Hi there,

Just read your diary while at work eating my first veg soup, which might I add I nearly choked on from laughing so much at your knicker story. OMG you are sooooooooooo funny. Loved reading it....Thankyou!!

Your doing so well

Good luck with your week 4 weigh in hun ;)

You are so welcome! It was funny, I honestly didn't know if I should laugh or cry when it happened. I will have you all know, I defo check the legs of my trousers each and everytime I go out...:D

later on I will tell you all about my waxing episode.....but will let your sides heal first.
Swear to gosh...all true and could only happen to me:rolleyes:

Okay...home for my lunch. Did the GP this morning AND -> drum roll <- According to his scale ->drum roll gets louder <-
I have lost 20.4 kg. since Feb. 23, 2011.
Now this puts me under the 200lb mark or 14 stone mark! I went from 99.4kg down to 89.0kg. Proof will be on Saturday weigh in of course.

Can I get a whoop whoop from my ladies?!? Or how bout a good ol country congrats of: Well butter my buns and call me biscuit!!
Okay..my country slang and yours are totally different :(

The trainer thing - yes he is HOT! Tall, well built, soft spoken, big feet and best of all.....I only pay him peanuts. He is doing both my sis and law and myself at this rate (ummmm, that sounded kinda rude). Oh well...;) Would have been nice for a better warning to be had in cancelling...but he is young....sigh. We are booked on Sunday and he wants no money for that session as he felt bad about cancelling last night. I am to make him my killer caeser salad though - GIVE ME STRENGTH!

WOOP WOOP from me thats brilliant news about losing the weight, I am sure the LL scales will confirm this for you on saturday.

Loving the description of him, big feet lol! I read feet was thinking something else, I so need a man! lol

So he should do you both for free, ha ha very rude, hope the session goes well for you. Not sure I could do a 1-2-1 session with a personal trainer I would feel stupid.

xx

HAHA Love your story im sorry but ive even just had to tell a work mate and we both had a little chuckle. I will def be checking my trousers from now to to make sure ive not got a cling on lol
Im going to opt for the Woop WOOP for your weight loss. Not too good with the country slang lol Never know maybe the LL scales will show even more :D Well done in advance for whatever weight you lose.
Love the idea of Cinnamon on your porridge aswell i may have to try that this evening. Im currently doing LLLite and you can have cinnamon on that so it wont take you out of ketosis. :D
x

Week 4
Day 5

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - choco shake
Dinner - porridge with 1/2 raspberry/cranberry bar crumbled in
Snack - other half of the bar.

Water intake - good
Walk happened for about an hour
Pilates - 5 minutes of alleged core training (darn hard to do)
Wii - 15 minutes - hula hoopin, crunches, and some bird flying thing that I failed at :(

Dinner time was another hard time. O/H got some chicken at M&S (not the cajun, but another kind) and the smells found me, taunted me and down right TICKED me off!! Opted to have another bath while this was cooking and it lasted until he did the washing up.
I know there will be more of these times coming so what can I do? Put some smelly crap under my nose? Going for a walk isn't an option as I do enough walking as it is. Really pulling on inner strength on this one. Perhaps I will convince him to cook liver? BLAH!!
Sorry for posting food..but I am expressing my thoughts and feelings and sorting out what to do - we all go thru this, right?
Suggestions are always welcome.

LOL @ Lady T. I too know what you are thinking about the trainer. He does have rather large hands as well. Nice kid and sooooooo trainable!!
You really need a man, or new batteries ;)

Joy86 - Cinnamon in porridge is a treat and it hits another olfactory sense for me. Again, doubtful that I am allowed it but just wanted a bit of a change. I won't be having that everday but on occassion.

Back to work tomorrow :( Good part - it is dress down day so i can wear those jeans I so desperatly wanted to get into. HAPPY DANCE.
BRING ON THE WEEKEND!! Really needing my meeting on Saturday PLUS, I have Monday off.

Hey, the smells are always so tempting especially when you know you cant have it. I just tell myself that it wont be long before I can join in and have dinner. I realise that may not work for everyone, my group say I am really focused on getting to goal and they think nothing will budge me, I actually agree. Funny really I can stick to this 100% and yet couldnt ever say no to food that was offered to me prior to LL. There are only so many baths and walks you can have so I am not sure of what to suggest.

Lol at your trainer and batteries comment.

Hope you get some fab comments at work tomorrow. xx

Well done weebles on avoiding the temptations via bathing....

I agree the smells are so hard, I can remember walking into Tesco (who by the way have taken over the world!) for the first time 3 weeks into LL and the smell of bread almost killed me!

I'm rather (very) pale so when I felt the urge to deviate from the plan I would go and cream my whole body in dove with a hint of fake tan! :flirt2:

Lets just say two weeks in I went umper lumper orange! :character00238:

I now cream with dove every other day! ;)

You could always give yourself a manicure and pedicure, a french polish takes some time, then you need to sit and allow them to dry... Springs on its way (sandles) ;)

Get a few new books, thats my 'new' thing this week! A friend in my LL group loaned me Gok's autobiography, I must say a little read and bottle of water is keeping me on track... :coffee:

Just read your entire diary from start to finish and it is awesome - you are HYSTERICAL and you make the whole diet seem fun. You're blatantly going to get to your goal so quickly with such focus. Tee hee. You is a funny. x

You are so welcome! It was funny, I honestly didn't know if I should laugh or cry when it happened. I will have you all know, I defo check the legs of my trousers each and everytime I go out...:D

later on I will tell you all about my waxing episode.....but will let your sides heal first.
Swear to gosh...all true and could only happen to me:rolleyes:

My sides have healed now ...I think I can manage your waxing story ...although I will not be eating and will brace myself near the loo when I read it!!! ;)

xxx

Yeah! Bring on the waxing story ( my phone just predicted '****ing' instead of waxing thank God I checked before posting lmao)!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

They would have beeped it anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good Evening Ladies!

Another day....DONE! Talk about a drag em out, boring, can I yawn anymore day!! Must be the weather: no sun, tons of cloud with sprinkles of rain. No walk home tonight because....i am sugar and would probably melt if caught in the rain. HA HA

Jeans looked fab on. Got a few compliments but most peeps took today OFF! The nerve of them!!! Their loss for missing the nicest piece of a** to walk the halls today. I strutted ladies...and it was good. Just wish someone told me earlier my shirt was inside out.
Crash and BURN.

Week 4
Day 6

Breakfast - choco shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - vanilla shake
Snack - cranberry/rasberry bar.

Water intake - 3 litres

Hungry as sin tonight. Smells are getting to me today but I think it is down to the weather. My mind is telling me that this is a comfort day and I should eat that way. Not giving in!!
Had my bath already and after the soaps are on: I will hit the Wii and get some hula's in and then about 5 minutes of pilates. Finish off with some stretches and then call it a night.

Meeting tomorrow and of course the weigh in. I DID sneak on the scales at work (tsk...tsk) and the GP scales are off a bit.
OH....I made an error above about the loss. I initially said 20kg? WRONG, 10.4 kg...had 20lbs in my head but mistakingly put it as kg instead of lbs.

LMAO...the waxing story is a 2 parter and I promise I will tell all this weekend - not tonight.

I really should write a book of my life....would make a hilarious movie!

You have to win the funny award on here chick! Your blouse made me think about what happened to me once.

I had been to work like any other day and have to wear business clothes, blouse and a nice shirt on this particular day. Stopped off at Sainbury's for some bits and pieces. So there I was strutting my stuff along the isles thinking why were the trolley boys checking me out, I noticed a few other stares, suddenly it hit me a breeze, I looked down only to find my shirt wide open, thank goodness I have a lovely bra are that day lol!! I couldnt believe it!!

Can wait to here about the waxing! xx

Back