This is me...my incredible journey

You sound very head strong and possitive regarding both food and your other half!

Thats very determined and noble of you!!

Hats off to you....

Have a good week....

Huni. We can all learn from your positivity and strength.
It's so inspiring to read your comments. You're amazing!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good Evening All!

Week 5
Day 3 and 4

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - porridge
Snack - the BARs

I haven't cheated, waivered but have been sooooooo tempted!
Some tart brought in cake last night as it was her hubby's birthday.
OMgoodness!! It looked marvelous. She gave me a piece and she wouldn't take NO for an answer. Had to lie and tell her I was diabetic :( Soooooo, what did she bring in today for me? DIABETIC candies!! I politely accepted them(what was i to do?) then on my way out of the hospital, I stopped over at the childrens reception and handed them over (the package was sealed). Thankfully, I do work t the hospital, did have my ID badge, so they accepted them.

O/H is doing well. He had his procedure today and should be home by the weekend? Providing he does well the next couple of days.
His dinner came today, and it was sandwiches for him to try. That is when i HAD to leave. The gent in the next bed ordered a pizza! OooOOOhhh the smells.
Luckily when I got home, only to find the cat has gas. That knocked ANY smell out of my nasal passages :)
Gobbled up my porridge and now gonna have a nice long soak in the tub and forget the day.

Thanks for all the support. Sometimes I feel so alone doing this as nobody close to me understands what I am going through in this journey to shed weight. I come on here and we all have struggles and ways to overcome them. You are ALL lifesavers!

This week, I learned that I am defo a stress eater along with boredom. NOW, the boredom I can conquer - stress I will delve deeper into at some point on how to win that battle...or better skills to beat it.

Well, I am gonna snoop around for a few more minutes then do the bath.

thanks again ladies

xx

Aw you are going through it at the momnet and you hun and yet you have such a strength of character that guides you through. Well done!

Good news your OH is feeling better, cant imagine anything smelling nice in a hospital lol

Your updates do make me giggle.

xx

Hi Weebles,
You are being SO strong despite all the temptation put before you and the stress of your OH being on hospital too. I am in awe...................:worthy:
Well done you xx:)

Hello Ladies.

Scooted over to the O/H after work for a quick visit. He is not feeling the best and is tired :( The ticker is working great! Had to leave anyways as their dinners were coming and I needed to exchange foodpacks in town.

Well, got my chili packs and a veg and a chicken soup. Ran home and made my dinner. OMGosh - i did the chili burger and it was REMARKABLE! I added in my spices and hot sauce then formed it into a pattie (after adding a smidge/smudge of hot water) then popped it under the grill for a few moments. I didn't make the crisps as i was starved! Will make them later tonight after the ceremonial bath. I know I said I would make the burger friday, but figured....what the HEY.

OOoooooOOOOH, it was year end today at work and the management treated us to a lunch for the extra work we have don the last week! I didn't have any, only my bar. Didn't really bother me and I finally broke down and told my boss I was on LL. She understood and won't say a word to anyone (she is very trusting that way). Nor will she keep askng if I want any biscuits or chocolates if any are brought in.

Week 5
Day 5

Breakfast - choco shake
Lunch - peanutcrunch bar
Dinner - chili burger
Snack - veg crisps (will let you know how that goes)

Mood today is good. LOVING having the bed to myself at night.
Willpower remains strong and I am not even remotely interested in cheating. I enjoy the smells of take aways but when I watch others eat- it is a turn off. Makes me wonder what I look like when I eat. I am sure it ain't pretty.

Hi Weebles,
You are being SO strong despite all the temptation put before you and the stress of your OH being on hospital too. I am in awe...................:worthy:
Well done you xx:)

Nah...not strong, really. I increased his insurance last year...LOL

If you don't laugh - you cry. I figure this is all just a test of temptation, and I do plan on winning this battle once and for all.

Yes, I know what you mean. xx

Week 5
Day 6

Breakfast - choco shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - Ready for this? a COMPLETE chili burger. Yes, complete!!!

I made the burger as usual with my added spices, AND for a mock bun, I baked a porridge pack! As i have said previously when I made a biscuit with porridge, it is like a slightly puffed flat bread. So this time, I sliced the biscuit to make 2 halves and put the chili patty inbetween. OMgosh! I felt like I was human again. Able to put something in my hands....hold it, and eat it without a spoon or have a meal in a mug. I relished this experience, embraced it even. I slowly ate and savoured every morsel. This meal will be done again...and again I can assure you.

The crisps last night were crap! Far too salty and not worth doing again. I ate them, only because I had to. :(

Tomorrow night, I am gonna do the chili again along with the oatmeal biscuit BUT, will use the biscuit as a dip with the chili.

Water intake: 2-3 litres today. Was getting worried as there was no back passage activity for almost a week now but luckily all systems are a GO. PHEW.

Here is hopping for a tremedous loss tomorrow.

On the O/H front. They are keeping him in for the weekend. He has a temp and still not feeling well. They are adjusting his meds to find the perfect cocktail for him. Will pop in again tomorrow to see him as tonights visit didn't go so well. He is tired and cranky :(
Guess this is to be expected and got told by the staff not to take it personally.
Going now for a bath, then will snoop around later in all your diaries :)

OMG I love how experimental you are with your packs!
I can't be bothered to be honest. When I feel a little experimental I go mad and put a little cinnamon in my porridge lol

Your burger sounds amazing though x

OMG I love how experimental you are with your packs!
I can't be bothered to be honest. When I feel a little experimental I go mad and put a little cinnamon in my porridge lol

Your burger sounds amazing though x

I need to experiement with food packs to break up the boredom of eating the same thing week after week. Also, I like to cook as well - so this keeps me busy and not out of touch with cooking? Poor excuse, I know :(
I don't cook for the O/H right now as he is on Atkins so does his own thing.

You have the starts of being WILD by adding in cinnamon to the porridge - look out!! I predict leather aprons next and perhaps a dash of nutmeg into the vanilla shake?

xx

GoooooD morning Ladies!!!

WI today. Down 3 1/4lbs from last week. Seems everyone else in the group was 4+ in loss. This week i WILL increase the water and see what difference this will make. I know I shouldn't obsess with numbers - but it is soooooo part of my upbringing.
Need to change that pattern (among others)
We did the measuring tape today. OMGosh.....3inches off the mamories, 4 inches off the waist (didn't know I had one) and 3 inches off the hips! 10 inches GONE!!
Sad to see the bust dropping (in so many ways too). So now have a song stuck in my head: Thanks for the mamories.....(sung by Bob Hope....) Well, it is funny in my head :(

Off to the hospital now. O/H feels MUCH better today and he is itching to get back home. CRAP!! If this happens, I will need to clean :(

PS

Have a WONDERFUL day everyone. Good luck with any Wi's today. Keep smiling!!
xx

My boobs have gone.... i'm still mourning the loss... (weep weep) My fist can sit where a boob once dwelled!

On the plus side I'm gaining a waistline... not quite but defo getting there! :p

Well done on your weightloss, and 10 inches..... Go Gurl!! :eek::eek::eek:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lozz said:
My boobs have gone.... i'm still mourning the loss... (weep weep) My fist can sit where a boob once dwelled!

On the plus side I'm gaining a waistline... not quite but defo getting there! :p

Well done on your weightloss, and 10 inches..... Go Gurl!! :eek::eek::eek:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Honey don't even talk to me about boobs!!!
Mine are non existent! :(
I used to be a perky DD and I have 2 saggy sacks instead :(:(
I'm gutted as I loved my boobs (probably the only part of my body I was happy with)
I have to say I'm beginning to be a little self conscious about my saggy skin. I think it looks disgusting! :(
Even if my OH thinks otherwise.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with boob issues, mine are teeny weeny now not to mention saggy as,and as u magda, I had nice DD's too. Weebles-Glad your man is feeling better. Good luck this week coming to all you LLers x

Well done on the loss hunny, bl**dy brilliant!

Are you sure its the cup size going down, i have lost weight off my my chest but around the back, in fact my cup size is now a rather impressive E!!!! Yay, love the badboys, I am saving up just in case I lose them I will defo have some new ones then haha! xx

Glad i am not the only one with saggy boobs :( Actually, I am envisioning them being just 2 skin tags on my chest by the time this is over! When I started i was a FF, that bra is now gone and I am into one that I bought on holidays last year from the States (USA). It is a DD AND, it is getting a little sparse in the cup now.
Haven't noticed much around my back but I find it hard to spin my head these days to look. We do not own any full length mirrors, just a small one that sits on my dresser....so I really have no clue what I look like. Getting dressed in the morning is always a challenge and a surprise as to what I end up like :)

End of the month, I will venture over to that Bravissimo shop and get fitted for some form of a bra. Tomorrow I am gonna get to Primark and get some new tops. I really have not much left to wear (am down to 4 tops...that is it) and ONE pair of trousers.

Seems that O/H will be set free tomorrow. He bugged the nurses and Doc today so much that I think they are fed up with him. It will be good to get him back and his little buddy: the CAT, really misses him.
Since he has been away, she has actually been nice to me! Normally she attacks and beats me up :( Seriously!! If I walk past her - she swats me! When going to bed, the O/H must be in the room and waits until I get into bed otherwise she will come bounding on the bed and attack my hands or feet!
I keep telling her, she has out stayed her welcome - but yet she continues on. Btw, i do love cats - but this one thinks she is the Alpha female in the house.
Think i will give her a bath tonight - last revenge...hehehehe

LMFAO!!!!
You crack me up woman! I just laughed out loud on the train.
I'm getting weird looks...

Back