This is me...my incredible journey

Happy Easter Everyone!

Was up and about at 7am, did some housework, and now just waiting for O/H to get his buns outta bed so I can wash the sheets then hang 'em out on the line for the day.
Nervous about today's ride on 'the bike'. So am trying to convince myself that I am old and shouldn't be doing this and should be just hanging out at bingo halls instead. BTW, I LOVE bingo.

Banoffee pie was made last night by 0/H and it looks devine. This, i guess, will be a reward for getting out on that 2 wheeled contraption?

Had my breakfast and...........this is now officially....WEEK 9 for me!!
YAHOOOO. Okay, a few days off d/t the infections, but I don't count them as food didn't taste good anyways and was just something to keep down. Besides, still lost and I didn't go whole hog (missed my chance :) )

Time to get a move on. UGH

xx

May the force be with you and here's hoping you come back safe and happy from your bike ride x

The Marigold Boullion is like the savoury broth - same calories etc etc but instead of £9 for a pack of 14 it costs £1.90 for a big tub!! It's lovely stuff, in fact drinking a mug of it now. You're allowed 2 teaspoons a day (equivalent of 2 LL savoury broth sachets). The LLCs don't tell you as obviously they won't make the money ;) Quite a few people use it though. On it's own it's like chicken noodle broth without the chicken.. oh or the noodles ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bike ride? Ummmm...not me....not my style. Had one HECK of a time working these silly hand breaks! Who knew one operated the front and the other the back wheels?? That cross bar is NOT female friendly btw :(
There were loads of other bicyclists out and zooming by me along the beach walk. Roads were the worst!! I just don't understand how you all can drive over here!! I need someone constantly with me instructing me on what side of the road I should be on.
I did survive my my nerves were shattered. This isn't for me...no way...no how.
OH..and did you know there is a correct way to wear the helmet?!? DUH. I look like a right numpty on that contraption.

Saving grace: I had a piece of that delicious banoffee pie when I got home and a gazzillion gallons of water. Highly recommend anyone making this pie - scrummy!! Tasted like more - that was the sad part.

Okay...did I mention this is my WEEK 9? hehehehehe
onto the menu

Week 9
Day 1

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - piece of LL banoffee pie
Dinner - chili with........oatmeal crisps! Sorta looked like chili nachos

Water intake - good
exercise - bike ride for about an hour, pilates and theraband.

Bath - espom salt infested water :) Gonna need this.

Enjoy your night everyone! Time for this old bag to have her bath and put on my favourite perfume: DEEP HEAT.

xx

The Marigold Boullion is like the savoury broth - same calories etc etc but instead of £9 for a pack of 14 it costs £1.90 for a big tub!! It's lovely stuff, in fact drinking a mug of it now. You're allowed 2 teaspoons a day (equivalent of 2 LL savoury broth sachets). The LLCs don't tell you as obviously they won't make the money ;) Quite a few people use it though. On it's own it's like chicken noodle broth without the chicken.. oh or the noodles ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are allowed broth on LLT? I must have missed this. If that is the case...i am so gonna get some of this!
Thank you SO much!!!
xx

We are allowed broth on LLT? I must have missed this. If that is the case...i am so gonna get some of this!
Thank you SO much!!!
xx
Hey... :)

Yup, there is an actual LL Broth, which strangely enough, lots of people don't seem to know about, so you're not alone! ;)

I use the Marigold Bouillon too (again, without my LLC knowing, as she'd not be happy coz she'd much rather I buy her overpriced sachets of identical stuff from her!)... But it really helps with them moments when you just fancy something, and don't want a pack!... You can have 2 level teaspoons a day, so that makes 2 cups basically... :D

xx

Good to know. Will be getting some of this stuff as I do fancy something different from time to time.

Week 9
Day 2

Breakfast - cranberry/raspberry bar
Lunch - the 'soup'
Dinner - looks like it will be a shake as I am going out to have reflexology done and wont be home until after 7
Snack - pie
My bum is SORE! Slept like a baby last night thanks to all that fresh air yesterday - still not enough to convince me that a bike is the way to go.

As I said above, going for some reflexology this afternoon. I so do love my feet being rubbed. haven't had this done for a few months (use to go once a month) - so it will be interesting to see if she hits the spots that caused me pain.
This afternoon(before I go to my appt) we are stripping the remaining paper off the walls in the kitchen and the next weekend will put some new stuff on. I am NO handy person so this should kick off a major war in the house, cause O/H is far from handy as well. Perhaps I will slip some valium in his morning coffee?

Morning exercise was a walk into town to pick up O/H groceries. Totally forgot to look at this Marigold stuff (wasn't on my list :( )
Will walk into town after work tomorrow and get it.

Enjoy your Easter Monday! Stay safe and stay strong
xx

well done with ur loss xx

Hiya weebles hun. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Went to ground for a while. Started the 10 day introduction of food in prep for my hols so I didn't want to post and put any one off as all I've thought of for the past week is grub but I did stick to all the healthy choices.

Reflexology is fab hun. My friend in work is doing her diploma in it and she had practiced on me a few times. It's fab. She picked upon my sinusitis that she didn't know about. Amazed really. I felt so relaxed when I left. Xxx

Also well done on the increased excercise. Healthy body, healthy mind. Hope your enjoying the fab weather. Xxxxx

Totally forgot to look at this Marigold stuff (wasn't on my list :( )
Will walk into town after work tomorrow and get it.

I buy mine in Holland & Barratt - for £1.90 I think. I've just run out :cry:

Cheers for where to buy the Marigold. Went into one shop tonight and couldn't find any and was wondering if perhaps I got the name wrong. There is a Holland and Barrett in town and I will go there tomorrow and pick it up. Any excuse to go for a walk in this nice weather ;)

Week 9
Day 3

Breakfast - peanutcrunch bar
Lunch - banana shake
Dinner - nachos (chili and oatmeal crisps)

Didn't feel like a slice of pie today :( wanted a bit more with substance. I was STARVED when I got home from work until I realized that I hadn't taken in near enough water.
Why is it we can forget to drink water but never forget to EAT!! Boggles the mind. So doing double time tonight with the water and thus meaning I will be up every hour on the hour running to the loo.
Here is hoping I learn my lesson and not have to repeat this for tomorrow.

Bought a pair of size 12 trousers from our local Harrods. They slip on easily! Just can't fasten them :( Well, not yet that it :)
Figure next week I should be able to get them done up.
I have skinny legs with no arse and jelly belly....I look so odd.
Bright note? i can now feel my collar bone! I can also feel my hip bones too (when i lay down). Haven't felt these for YEARS!!
So pleased
ROLL ON SATURDAY!! Not only for the weigh in...but MEASUREMENTS!

Take care everyone - off for my bath then will peep into your diaries and hopefully remember to post on them.
xx

Hey lovely, enjoyed catching up on your diary!

You are doing so well chick xx

Week 9
Day 4

Breakfast - cranberry/raspberry bar
Lunch - vanilla shake
Dinner - porridge
Snack - porridge

Walked home, did the theraband, a bit o'wi and exercised the old moo with some nagging at the O/H. Why? Just felt like it - only excuse I can think of.
Did get the marigold and will be trying that later or possibly tomorrow. Not hungry today but am bored. Water was a tad better on the intake even though I am slow on the uptake some days.
So I guess this is good that I am not boredom eating?
Something is puzzling me but can't put my finger on it. Almost feel that something is gonna happen and just don't know what it is.
If you don't see any more posts from me after tonight - I won the lottery :) and will be bathing somewhere hot and sunny.
Sipping on a tall glass of ice water with an umbrella in it.

Wow clock that exercise. Go girl lol

Wow- fantastic to read about the positive rewards of LL! I haven't had a hip bone since my teens! Well done to you!!!

Thanks!
Just out of the bath and into jammies. Dishes are done, load of laundry is in the washer and will be ready to go outside on the line in the a.m.. Meals are packed and ready to go as well.
Will do another walk home tomorrow and that will be it until after weigh in.
Confession: I hopped on the scales yet again, at work. Hmmmmmm, when will I learn?!?!? do NOT go on the scales there!!!
Yes, it was good number, but it will be so different from the LL scales :(
Roll on SATURDAY!!

On that note....night night Ladies

Big Hugs to you.
You are doing well too hun.
Strong woman are you.

Aw Weebs I love reading your diary, you always make me giggle and goodness knows this week I need that! :)

Let me know what the Marigold stuff is like I havent had it yet.

Will you please step away from the scales, keep telling you but you dont listen, lol. You are doing brilliantly though so keep it up.

As for winning the lottery, tall glass of ice water, shut up as if! Champers darling champers.... but only one glass lol xx

Back