This is me...my incredible journey

Weebs I dread to think how you glued the bits of cow back together lol Must have looked like a scene from a horror movie!

Onwards and downwards lovely.x

Brothers are nasty creatures when young and sadly...they don't improve with age either! lol

I hauled ALL packages out of the freezer and starting gluing my wee heart out. Glue was everywhere!! Carpet, walls...my hair!! Thank heavens we didn't have superglue back then :)
It was quite a scene and they did take pictures to seek revenge for later life when my kids did something similar or worse :(

Week 10
Day 4

(this just never changes...does it)

Had the usual breakfast and lunch - bar and shake
Dinner - double porridge

Work is picking up quite a few notches and was getting stressed. We are down 3 peeps in the office and my 'beloved' was well used by others. I refrained but OOOOhhhh OHHHHH the sound of crunching echoed loudly in the office. i swear I could even smell each grain of salt on some of those foods!!
Not hungry - just wanted something to chew! Wonder why that is??
What goes through our minds, the need to chew when stressed?

Going for a walk - didn't walk home tonight but went into town to grab some bits for the O/H via the bus.
Now, while the sun is out, I am gonna attempt...yes...ATTEMPT a mini jog down to the beach and back. Should be good for a laugh.

Later dudettes!
xx

Enjoy your jog honey. Next step. London marathon! ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Good luck with the jog. Well done for resisting the beloveds lol

Family definitely have the embarassing pics. They have one of me after I have fallen off a cockling horse and cart and am covered in thick sticky black mud ! Lovely :)

Omg so proud of ya hun jogging, well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg so proud of ya Hun xx

Jog was good! I don't jog well...I jig instead :)

Really need a heavy duty bra. I did double up however...but still was a dangerous scene for some.

I ran for a minute...walked for 3minutes then jogged for a minute, and kept this going for 20 minutes until my lungs felt like they were gonna collapse.
After I lit up a smoke - felt MUCH better. :)

My plan is to do this twice a week. Sadly i didn't warm up properly before and had a few leg cramps when I was sleeping. OUCH!!!
Oh..and the plan is also to give up smoking. Currently I smoke btwn 10 - 15 per day. This has come down considerably over the last year. Before I smoked 20 - 25 per day.
So I am improving - just not ready to totally give them up.

xx

Two black eyes. Not a good look Hun. LMAO. Xxxx

Would you believe I typed my day out and then this dang curser moved itself onto the advert below and I hit enter and it directed me to a gastric band?! FRICKEN HECK!!!

Okay, quickly will sum this up

Week 10
Day 5

Same routine of meals - it just doesn't get boring for me

No exercise tonight - day off and SORE!!!

Tonight my lovelies we must keep positive thoughts for one of our most precious angels on here: Lady T.
She needs our support more than ever.
Every once in awhile someone comes into our lives and with just a few kind words here and there - can make your day.
I find her so kind, so thoughtful, and yes....beautiful inside and out.

She is going to do so well ....i just know it.

xx

Awe that's such a lovely thing to say. You are beautiful inside and out too. Sending my love to lady t also. Xxxxx

Amen young lady!
We won't let her down and will be here for her as was she when we needed her..

As for you being sore. Did you stretch after miss?
Not warming up and not stretching will cause muscle soreness esp at the beginning.
Best advice to recover is to get yourself an Aromatherapy Associates bath oil in destress: muscle and rub it in the sore areas before getting into a bath. Works wonders!

X

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Tonight my lovelies we must keep positive thoughts for one of our most precious angels on here: Lady T.
She needs our support more than ever.
Every once in awhile someone comes into our lives and with just a few kind words here and there - can make your day.
I find her so kind, so thoughtful, and yes....beautiful inside and out.

She is going to do so well ....i just know it.

xx

HERE HERE, well said weeb huni.
She is one in a million and has been more than supportive to us. I know she'll be fine. Just want to give her a big hug. And I agree with my fellow welshy JulsLynne you too are fab huni
xx

OMG I am sat here with tears, Weebs that was such an amazing thing to say, thank you so much. I couldnt have asked for a better bunch of friends than I have on here, truly I couldnt.

I think we are all angels sent here by the powers that be to support and comfort each other through our most trying of times.

Now seriously Weebs
smiley-laughing001.gif
at your comments about jogging and the gastric band. xx

2 bras is the way to go honey!!

Got to protect your assets!! :eek::eek::eek: xx

I'm the same Hannah, I'm like your Avatar only not as graceful lol

yes we are all gonna be here for lady T xxxxxxx

Awww ditto about Lady T :) That's such a lovely thing to say.

ROFL @ your "jig"! Good for you though, that's some serious exercise. I feel for you with the double bra scenario, I hVe to wear the High Impact sports bra from BrVissimo - it flattens them up against you so tightly they can't go anywhere! I do double up for "jigging"! Z

You do make me smile. Good luck with the planning round the cigs. It will come when you are ready. x

Back