This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

whoooo hooooo.......ive lost 1 lb this week. im just delighted, im so suprised because i really dident expect a loss at all. I was 10st 3lb before the surgery and im back to that now. happy dance in the kitchen tonight lol

Morning Moira!
Every working day is hard to get out of bed for me, and how come Monday's seem to come around so quickly?
Tomorrow morning I'll be up at the crack of dawn because it's my day off!
Are you in full days for the rest of the week?

Make sure you don't over do it.

I'm looking forward to your diary to see if there are anymore ideas I can steal ;)

RIA Im really liking your idea of the crackers and cheese cos sometimes i do think in craving something savoury. I tried the chickpeas before and wasent sure about them, i dident know what flavour to put on them. Can you tell me what spices you use and how long you cook them for please.

Only saw this now- I love spice so lots of chilli powder and cumin for me usually or even one of that perfect shake things would be good, fajita mix even. How long I cook them depends, as I usually pop them in when I'm making something else so just depends on oven temp. You really need to watch them as they burn quickly.

M&S sushi is a good snack too- vege one is 1 syns I think? Cheese and crackers hits the spot sometimes and keeps me away from the crisps!

Aw well done on the loss hun :) xxx

Thanks ladies for the praise and cooking tips.

So today was extra easy
Tue 18 June

Breakfast........porridge fruit and muller

Lunch.........roasted peppers tomatoes courgette served with couscous and chicken slices and feta 45 g

Dinner....... Tried out a new recipe.... Chicken fried rice and it was lovely. Pan fry onion mushroom and chicken add cooked rice and when fully hot pour in 1 beaten egg stir quickly to cook and add soy sauce to taste

image-775254862.jpg

Syns.......1 rich tea biscuit (2) 1 king lite crisps (5) 1 Czech (1) milk for tea (3)

Snacks 1 banana strawberries pineapple 1 muller

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

The fried rice looks delish, it's something I've never thought of trying. I'm already thinking of combos that might work.
Has using a smaller plate helped?

Hi Mandy yes I think the smaller plate is a help, cos I'm still seeing a full plate so in my head I feel I'm still eating as much even though I'm actually eating less. We made the lemon chicken and special fried rice a few weeks ago from the sw Asia book and it was lovely too, must get out the recipe again
It's well for you off today,enjoy your day in the garden. Good luck for weigh in tonight x

Yum! Thanks for the idea ;) xxx

Wed 19 June Green Day

Breakfast........ Porridge muller strawberries banana

Lunch........1/2 packet of batchelors savoury rice, 45g feta. Pineapple strawberries muller

Dinner.......2 m & s rolls with el mayo cheese beetroot tomatoes and made up some apple & celery

image-2532618572.jpg

2 hea and heb today

Syns mayo (1) 1 Czech (1) 1 hoops and crosses (4.5) milk in 3 teas (3)

Thursday 20 June Extra Easy

Breakfast...... Porridge muller pineapple strawberries

Lunch.......mugshot banana strawberries pineapple muller

Dinner.......spaghetti bolonaise

Snacks 2 bananas more strawberries pineapple and muller Greek

Syns.......1 rich tea biscuit (2) 1 czeck (1) 1 cappachino (3.5) 1 alpen light (3) 1 Greek muller (1/2)

Back