ProPoints This is the year!

I've never heard of that variety of Creations! How many squares are left ;-) Do u need a Minis whip round to pay your electric bill lol x

haha noooo i like it in the dark :) my lamp was on!

i had 8 squares eeeeeek!!
but that was quite good for me considerin the whole bar was sitin infront of me!!

Did someone mention chocolate? :D

Thanks for sharing kitten pics with us, they looks absolutely adorable and how lovely that you would be able to see them still once they go to their new home. Fingers crossed it works out that way for you.

yeah i love them :) they are adoreable!!

toms bro said his wife wants them but he hasnt decided yet :( so lets see who wears the trousers in that relationship haha!! ;)

good evening minis! :) hope uv all had a good monday!!

omg the weather was awful here again this mornin?! 1st lesson and it literally went black! the kids were like it looks like night time! then it thundered and belted down!!
but its been lovely since :) very warm!

todays gone quite fast actually...
food has been
bfast - rice krispies cereal bar, orange, apple
lunch - 2 granary cobs with chicken mayo filler, crisps, orange
dinner - chicken salad with handful of potato wedges

not a bad day food wise :)

then its shower and chillax for me! x

haha noooo i like it in the dark :) my lamp was on! i had 8 squares eeeeeek!! but that was quite good for me considerin the whole bar was sitin infront of me!!
I think you were very reserved! Was it super yummy? X
good evening minis! :) hope uv all had a good monday!! omg the weather was awful here again this mornin?! 1st lesson and it literally went black! the kids were like it looks like night time! then it thundered and belted down!! but its been lovely since :) very warm! todays gone quite fast actually... food has been bfast - rice krispies cereal bar, orange, apple lunch - 2 granary cobs with chicken mayo filler, crisps, orange dinner - chicken salad with handful of potato wedges not a bad day food wise :) then its shower and chillax for me! x
Weather has been hot and muggy here, it needs to rain/storm here to clear the air! I love those Rice Krispies cereal bars, my personal favourite at the moment. Your food sounds fab, go you ! What's your evening treat tonight? X

Food sounds great for today.
It's been yucky weather here too but so humid was a nightmare in work. Xx

thanks hun :) it was delish so u kno what my evening treat tonight will be! ;)

its cleared the air here its beautiful tonight! still 20! x

just sat at table for an hour gettin stressed out about level 4 work! arghhhhh i know exactly what ive gotta do but its so much effort and i keep puttin it off!
it really involves a lot of work/evidence/writing etc!

and planned my pshe lesson on racism for tomorro! x

When does your a Level 4 work have to be in? Bet u can't wait for your treat! X

When does your a Level 4 work have to be in? Bet u can't wait for your treat! X

im not actually sure - as im not goin thru the agency (who level it n come into school to observe etc) im
duin it thru the school so the head just signs it all off for me!
but the agency who does it wants the work to be in in 2 months!
obv i want mine done before december when i finish anyway so just wanna get crackin with it x

im not actually sure - as im not goin thru the agency (who level it n come into school to observe etc) im duin it thru the school so the head just signs it all off for me! but the agency who does it wants the work to be in in 2 months! obv i want mine done before december when i finish anyway so just wanna get crackin with it x

Best of luck with if, I'm bricking it about Level 2 so well done you for doing Level 4! X

i never did the level 2 as my gcse results got me straight in to do a level 3 at college!
I should of done that as I have 10 GCSEs and 5 A-Levels! X

another evening treat is a tango blue jubbly - turn my tongue blue n ev!! :D
what's one of those? X

Wow!! 5 A levels?! I'm in awe! What did you do? Xx

They aren't 'brainy' ones! English Literature, General Studies, History, ICT and Sociology. X

Back