ProPoints This is the year!

im quite unsure about which day to weigh actually!!!
i used to go to the chemist on a tues but now i will be goin gym mon tues fri! wed is my late day n dont gt back til 6, so looks like its a thurs then?
but if i get my own scales it doesnt matter which day really does it as long as i stick to same times?
any thoughts pals?

Well done on being so productive! Anytime you need a kick im here. ;)
Great price for scales. And yes its very accurate.
As regards wi I think thurs sounds good or even a friday morn? I like doin it then cos you can be good to yourself over weekend and have 3/4 days to be good then. But then you mite eat more on gym days so that mite not factor in your decision. Ive always been a thurs/fri girl. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

yeah i was thinkin fri.. i like the idea of having the weekend for a treat using weeklies n then cracking back on it through the week to see a result on a fri! i may try it :)
havent weighed on a morn before so could do this too!
thanks for ur help hunni x

and regarding eating more on gym days i do feel a lot hungrier when i get home n do tend to start pickin whilst waitin for my food to cook! but aimin to snack on cherry tomatoes or carrott sticks etc n gonna get some rice cakes to eat n followed by a pint of water they should swell up nicely in my tum n keep me going until my food is cooked!! positive thinking ;)

I tend to weigh in on Saturday so I can enjoy my weeklies during the weekend. :)

All sounds like you have great plans hon. Youre on this! :)
In that case are you gona wi this fri? Even though youre not starting properly til mon?

All sounds like you have great plans hon. Youre on this! :)
In that case are you gona wi this fri? Even though youre not starting properly til mon?

i will do if i go n buy my scales ;)
although i went to docs on monday n weighed 12.9 so i know where im at either way x

morning all :)
hope everyone is well!
my aim for today is to get showered and ready after my cuppa and then get to argos for my ww scales!

tonight i am making a spaghetti bolognaise :p my faveee!

sounds like a good day. weighing scales and bolognaise. :)

Fab!! When is your official start Hun? How much have you got to go? X

well i weighed today but im not startin properly until mon when im back at work "/ sounds abit silly i know lol

but now i know what i weigh hopefully il have lost nxt fri!!

im 12.9 n im hopin to see the 10s! x

Very doable goal. :)
And even if you're not starting properly til Monday, it will still have some effect by Friday. :) x

Back