ProPoints This is the year!

yeah def :) though bet i still see every hr till midnight! i literally got home last night threw all the bags into my room, put kids to bed and just lay on the sofa! lol so ive kids to wash, bags to unpack! laundry pile size of me :( and wi so we will be later arrrghhhh lol! cx

ahhh hectic but at least u enjoyed it x

Hey hun. Hows your day going? R u watchin the benefit street 2nite? I am haha.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi hun. literally just sat down to dry my hair! been to work then to the gym then to my aunts then to my mums, jumped in shower havent even started dinner but only a chicken salad so shouldnt take long!
&& yeah hopefully will be watching it if i havent conked out by then lol!
another hour of me swearing at the tele!
how r u xx

so like my last reply said iv just sat down but only to dry my hair! then dinner n chill!
cream crackered!

have stuck to plan today and only had 10 points so far!
havent drank as much water tho only a litre "/ but will aim to have another inabit

burnt 300 cals at the gym :)

hi hun. literally just sat down to dry my hair! been to work then to the gym then to my aunts then to my mums, jumped in shower havent even started dinner but only a chicken salad so shouldnt take long!
&& yeah hopefully will be watching it if i havent conked out by then lol!
another hour of me swearing at the tele!
how r u xx

Im gud hun ive started the workouts again and im feelin pretty gud. Yeh even tho it annoys me i just have to watch it haha. Gosh u have had a busy day.x

Im gud hun ive started the workouts again and im feelin pretty gud. Yeh even tho it annoys me i just have to watch it haha. Gosh u have had a busy day.x

ohh gdgd :)
tell me about it and i feel bloated even tho iv nt had much to eat or drink today "/

had my dinner which i really enjoyed and now fancy summat sweet! shall settle for 3 terry chocolate orange segsations :) benefits street in bed!

Morning! How r u today?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

stuck to plan again today :) woohooo

had my usual cuppa 2 big soup 6 and a ww yoghurt 1, fruit for snacks and a bag of quavers 2, and tonight im having fish mash veg n parsley sauce for 13 points!

24 :)

also burnt 300 cals at gym again!

Im good too! U have had a great food day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your on it shez arnt u hun. Ive just failed 2day. U no when u dont realy enjoy your tea and then u just eat crap after it or is that just me haha.x

Your on it shez arnt u hun. Ive just failed 2day. U no when u dont realy enjoy your tea and then u just eat crap after it or is that just me haha.x

yeah i know what u mean i tend to eat my tea n then feel like i could do with somethin else n then wanna eat the cupboards out!!

doesnt help when the mother in law to be send me some of these!!!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389727196.991115.jpg

Back