ProPoints This is the year!

well well well
what can i say other than! what a bad day ive had!
and i waa humming n arrring about whether to even come on here n confess as i feel such a let down!
ive come on feel crap had a crap day at work and iv eaten crap!
lunch - burger king chicken royale meal
snacks - a samosa as someone bort them in at lunch!
dinner - pukka pie chips n gravy
no fruit not veg no nothin!!!!! arggggghhhhhhh :(

Lol oh shez it's not that bad!! Calm down! Dry big line under today! Not a bad day will ruin a week!! Cx

got 2 days to be extrememly good!
chicken salads already prepared for tomorrows lunch - 8pp
dinner - fish with baby potatoes n veg!
all ready got it sussed

That's good! And honestly a bad day doesn't ruin it all! I haven't had a Burger King in ages! Hope it was yum :) cx

well well well what can i say other than! what a bad day ive had! and i waa humming n arrring about whether to even come on here n confess as i feel such a let down! ive come on feel crap had a crap day at work and iv eaten crap! lunch - burger king chicken royale meal snacks - a samosa as someone bort them in at lunch! dinner - pukka pie chips n gravy no fruit not veg no nothin!!!!! arggggghhhhhhh :(

The most important thing is that you've been honest with yourself about it yes you had a bad day but 1 bad day won't make you pile on the pounds (a yummy bad day I might add!!!) refocus and u can totally pull it back.
We all fall off the wagon now and again we are only human but it's how you get back on that counts. You can totally do this xx

Morning shez! Hope your feeling better today! I've written out a meal planner and shopping list for asda :) the excitement lol!! Bad times when that's one of my favourite things in a week lol! Cx

Morning shez! Hope your feeling better today! I've written out a meal planner and shopping list for asda :) the excitement lol!! Bad times when that's one of my favourite things in a week lol! Cx

haha it does make u feel better tho!
i tend to stay on track when i plan my meals for the week!!

im ok thx duin well so far today
cereal bar cuppa - 4
chicken salad - 8
ww yog 1 fruit
tonight im having cod fillet, potatoes n veg wil point later!

haha it does make u feel better tho!
i tend to stay on track when i plan my meals for the week!!

im ok thx duin well so far today
cereal bar cuppa - 4
chicken salad - 8
ww yog 1 fruit
tonight im having cod fillet, potatoes n veg wil point later!

Sounds like a good day.

I love food shopping too, highlight of my week roaming around the super market all by myself, without the kids or hubby lol

Hi Good luck all of you I have now lost 10 pounds in three weeks on the Ideal Weight diet and am loving it. Still got 2.5 stone to lose though so using this website as a good motivation tool and to hopefully make some friends. Well done and keep going

ohh cod fillet is low too! i got frozen ones in iceland they are like 2 or 3 pp each! so you can more than afford two ... lol!!! glad to hear your happier today :)
cx

ohh cod fillet is low too! i got frozen ones in iceland they are like 2 or 3 pp each! so you can more than afford two ... lol!!! glad to hear your happier today :)
cx

im gonna point them in a mo! they were from farmfoods but similar to the ones on iceland, ive only had one tho! x

Looks like a great day food wise Hun well done xx

Back