ProPoints This is the year!

that sausage total is more than likely 7 points than 5! good job i over pointed things! silly tracker - although they do richmond thin sausages too and they are lower propoints :)
i only ever have richmond and wouldnt change for the sake of a few points but its not very often i buy them really x

I tried ww sausages, omg you could play squash with them! lol!! i bought chicken sausages from the butchers, i think they are two for 3pp? as wrong as they sound they are soo nice!! cx

I tried ww sausages, omg you could play squash with them! lol!! i bought chicken sausages from the butchers, i think they are two for 3pp? as wrong as they sound they are soo nice!! cx

lol thats what i mean id rather use a few more points and enjoy what im eating!
i like pork sausage the best x

Lunch sounds lovely. I haven't had a sausage sandwich in ages, must factor one in at some stage lol.
I have to have breakfast too, but I used to be like you and couldn't stomach it in the morning. Then I kind of forced myself for a while, and now I can't not eat it....if that makes sense. Lately I've just been having fruit salad and yoghurt though.

no i always stick to richmonds, when i like somethin i tend to stick to what i know! never heard of them tbh x

I've never heard of Denny either I normally get the weight watchers ones when on offer I enjoy them x

The postage is £3.50 but free if u spend over £60

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya sorry they are an irish brand so prob cant get them in UK, i got them in Tesco anyway Charlene, not bad for 3pp for 2 sausages anyway, never tried the mallons ones must keep an eye out for them

morning :)
happy valentines day lol!!

sorry ive been quiet recently i havent been well and been off track! dreading steppin on tho scales when i decide to roll out of bed x

1lb isnt that bad, if u stick at it 100% this wk it will def b gone and more!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back