ProPoints This is the year!

OMG!!!!! I so have to have orange aero mousse! I love anything orange. Haven't seen them anywhere though, only choc and mint ones. I will have to go out hunting now! :D

That must have been a great feeling. Bet you were carrying the scan pic around with you as well ;)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403638835.752304.jpg

and pretty sure the orange ones are only 2pp ;)

i did have my scan pic with me cus work asked me to take it in everyone was txin me last night ha x

View attachment 143551

and pretty sure the orange ones are only 2pp ;)

i did have my scan pic with me cus work asked me to take it in everyone was txin me last night ha x

Oh wow, that's even better. I'll def have to find some now, they are right up my street! Thanks hun xx

Aww, that's lovely. You must have been proud showing the pics off.

I've just been scanning through your diary & saw your scan pics, congratulations, how exciting!!! Is it your first? Are you changing your pp allowance, do you need to be eating more??

I had to skip over aero mousse talk, I've enough bad foods to crave over let alone mint & orange aero mousse!!!

Wow! PB Cheesecake! I totally lost focus when I saw that mentioned lol x

Best cheesecake I had was when I was in Houston last year. Cheesecake Factory - they must have had about 30 flavours out at 1 time. I only had 1 piece tho, coffee flavoured, was amazing! I like the New York 1 from tesco

Mite nip 2 asda @ wknd c if I can me 1 of those tubs x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've just been scanning through your diary & saw your scan pics, congratulations, how exciting!!! Is it your first? Are you changing your pp allowance, do you need to be eating more??

I had to skip over aero mousse talk, I've enough bad foods to crave over let alone mint & orange aero mousse!!!

hey hun and thanks :)
yeah its my first!

not really counting points just still tryin to healthy eat as ww isnt recommended during pregnancy! xx

hiii minis :D
another day over!!! now time to relax and put my feet up for half an hour before i have a shower!
me & tom have been together 5 years today! so we are ordering an indian to celebrate! eeeeek!
was gona go out for a meal but i have only just got in, tom isnt even back yet and ive got a bit of an headache "/ so hopin to do somethin the weekend instead :)

bfast - toffee crisp cereal, glass of juice

lunch - ham salad sandwich, quavers, orange

dinner - chicken balti, rice, keema naan, 2 popadoms and salad n mint sauce :p

Aww happy anniversary. So jealous of your indian!! Xx

Congrats to you and Tom on your 5yrs! I'm soooooo jealous of your Indian (again!), do we get a pic this time around?!? X

such an headache and feel sick now :(
havent even ordered indian yet - not sure i want anythin now, just wanna get into bed if im honest!

haha i know - again!!! "/ woops!! if i remember i will take one! x

You best do ;-) x

such an headache and feel sick now :( havent even ordered indian yet - not sure i want anythin now, just wanna get into bed if im honest!

Oh. No :-( Do u suffer with migraines? X

You best do ;-) x

Oh. No :-( Do u suffer with migraines? X

i used to get them really bad and the only cure was to make myself sick and go to sleep!
but i havent had one for a while - not sure if its cus im back at work, been busy and the sun

i used to get them really bad and the only cure was to make myself sick and go to sleep! but i havent had one for a while - not sure if its cus im back at work, been busy and the sun

You take care of yourself and bubba. I get worried about everyone on here when they are poorly x

Back