ProPoints This is the year!

Ooh, you little tease you lol! :D

That looks soooo lovely. Oh well, best get the oven on for me ww meal :rolleyes:

Glad you managed to enjoy it xx

hehe i didnt eat it all!
but ive only had half a sausage roll all day :O

dont u have a sunday roast?
i havent cooked one for weeks x

No, strangely enough we never have done a Sunday roast, only really around Xmas and new year time. Weird haha! xx

oh really!!!
always been standard in my family lol but i dont cook one every sunday now iv got my own house - i do get bored!

looking forward to my puddin tho now my dinners gone down!!! :p

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404059784.580994.jpg

one piece of this!!!!

cherry bakewell tart and was bloody delish!!!!!

Hey missus

Dinner looks lovely. Not had a roast in ages, we don't do traditional roasts on Sundays!!! 2nite it's cheesey chicken nachos wi sour cream, guacamole & relish :)

For pudding got choc fudge brownie or tiramisu hagan daaz, mayb a bit of both - can u tell not pointing 2day!!!

Enjoy rest nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey missus

Dinner looks lovely. Not had a roast in ages, we don't do traditional roasts on Sundays!!! 2nite it's cheesey chicken nachos wi sour cream, guacamole & relish :)

For pudding got choc fudge brownie or tiramisu hagan daaz, mayb a bit of both - can u tell not pointing 2day!!!

Enjoy rest nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

thx hun

yummmmm sounds fab hun! :D

and the hagan daaz :p
id deffo opt for both too! lol
x

had a funny turn this evening - feeling dizzy and sick!
tom thought it may be sugars so made me a sugary cup of tea bless him... hasnt done alot tho so gettin an early night x

Sugary tea and some toast Hun that would of done the trick xx

Hope your feeling better sweetie!! Get some rest! Drink lots of water!!
I got very dizzy inbetween 12 and 16 weeks. I've always had low blood pressure, well the lower end of normal. Mine dropped even lower. It might be worth getting it checked of your still feel similar tomorrow.

And in regards to 3d scan, we had one and it cost £90. Included a DVD to watch at home, plus photos etc. it was brilliant, who knows if it will look like our baby, but it is our baby and we enjoyed it. The happiness we both felt at the 12 weeks and 20 week scan is priceless. On cloud 9 for so long afterwards. So we didn't mind paying to feel that way again with an extra scan. It's obviously not essential, but I can't tell you how many times I've wasted £90 on an outfit I've worn once or an overpriced meal, or an overpriced hotel room. So to me the feeling it have us was worth so much more than all them other things.

Plus they confirmed she was a she :)

And sorry if I turn your diary into a pregnancy chat.... Lol

I miss being pregnant!! And knowing I never will be again :-( xx

Back