this is what Exante does to you

Bobbi

Silver Member
This is what Exante does ...

My previous waist measurement was 43 inches ..... now it is 34!

My previous hips were 55 inches .... now 48 inches!

Chest 46 inches its now 40inches.

Sadly though Exante cannot make you grow in height so I am still a measley 5'3inches.

I have lost over 50lbs - I actually lost more but I lost count somewhere along the way and I now just want to lose 30 more pounds and I will see where I am at then.

Oh well done, that's amazing.....I hope to be able to post some similar stats in a few months!

I did about 2.5 /3 months last year. Then maintained bar a few pounds. Then this year about a month then a few weeks off and this time the last 5/6 weeks. Each time I've almost maintained. I did start off on CD but switched to Exante for cost. I tried dietimeal for a little while but couldn't lose on it.

I'm keeping going till 8th September when I go on my hols then I'll low carb.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i've been trying to post a reply on here for the last 1.5 hrs! Something wrong with my PC.

I was going to say thats some serious inch loss!

what is that? 6 dress sizes?

Yes I've had similar posting problems.

I've gone from 22 to a 14/16 depending on brand. I have photos I'll get posted up soon. :).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, that is a fabulous set of stats, well done Bobbi! And a definite yes to the pics please, I always find it so inspirational to look at them and imagine that someday soon I'll be able to share my own. Well done once again and thanks for sharing! Xx

Thanks for posting! Nothing like other people to get you motivated :) you must feel fantastic, well done for losing so much! Looking forward to seeing those pics :D

Well done Bobbi, you must look completely different now. Pics would be good xxx

WELL DONE Bobbi - its not easy is it? - but it works. Thank you, congratulations, BRILLIANT.
GSQ

Well done Bobbi - that's amazing!

x

Back