This lady wont give up trying to loose weight i will eventually sucseed thats 4 sure

Just to let you know I'm thinking about you, honey - and so sorry that Lipotrim wasn't suitable for you. GI is something I'm thinking about doing when I get to target so will be really interested in how you get on with it.

One step at a time eh? Set yourself mini-targets rather than focussing on the 'bigger picture' and you'll get there :)

Hi Roch

I know what you mean about reading others big losses and wanting to be on a vlcd. But if you really look at it the losses on a vlcd and those on slimming world etc arent that different. It seems as though Vlcd results in approximately 1-1.5 stones per month and if you follow a calorie controlled diet you could loose up to a stone a month. If you have 17 stone to loose then its an extra 8 months - no big deal really? AND you have the bonus that you have learnt how to manage real food along the way.

I agree with Mini - start thinking I have 2 stone to loose and then when you get there take another 2 stone and reward yourself every step of the way.

You go girl!!!!

THANKS 2 everybody for all your kind messages and support.
Sorry i have not responded but although i am trying my very best to be posiitve and getting my head round the idea of normal dieting,which 2 be honest has failed in the past hence weighing practically 28 stone now is hard for me.

This time when my sugars dropped they were only a little under they were 3.8 and i wonder if it was because i was not following the diet properly.
Water consumption is soooo important on a vlcd diet and i have not been good on drinking my water at all,infact i never drank any water at all except for the shake and i only had 2 the first day on on day my sugars then dropped so i am wondering if i was the cause as i had 2 many keytones in my system and only had 2 packs and no water !!

So i was very stupid and put myself at risk by not following the diet properly and now i am paying for it gosh i wish i had not been so stupid !!

Haven't been online for a few days so didn't know you'd been taken off LT - sorry to hear that :-( You WILL manage to lose the weight though - and slow loss is good loss too.

Piper: look at our tickers!! ;)

SNAP!!

Mine said '8lb' once upon a time Piper! :)

Hey everyone,well here i am again posting that i am going to re try vlcd again dont know how many times i have posted that !!

First of all i want to thank all of u for your kind messages of support its been so nice to log on and see all the messages and its nice to know that i belong somewhere so thank u from the bottom of my heart x

Well i am positive now i know the reasons why i have had probs with low blood sugars and i think it is because i have not been following the diet properly,was not drinking any water lucky if i drunk 1/2 ltr and sometimes only 2 packs per day so it was all my fault my sugars dropped.

The pharmacist is willing to give me another go and i thank god for that !!
My eating has been out of controil the last few days especially since Totm has arrived and have been feleing low.
I will not allow myself to get any lower emotionally or any bigger phyisically and if i want to do a vlcd i need to follow it properly !!

As u know i have 17 stone to loose and thats a whole lot of weight,for me to start doing any kind of work in the new year i have to drop 5 stone to get more mobile and gain some confidence as mine is shot well and truly.

MiniMins has been my lifeline the support and friendship shown to me on this site is un believable and i could not of coped without this site as i dont have any family to support me.

So I know i will have to aim for small goals,stone by stone will be good enough for me and i will sucseed because i cant afford not 2 !!

Roch`s journey to a new and better life !!

Roch, I am so pleased for you that the pharmacist is willing to let you try again now this time you must drink the water!!! and have ALL the packs each day!!!!!! No wonder you were feeling so bad! If you are finding the water a chore to get down drink it at room temperature as its easier to take than if it were freezing, also aim to spread the water evenly throughout the day as high volumes of water all at once will make you feel queasy and dizzy. I really hope this works for you hun as after the first few days you will be flying along and losing the weight easily.

Good luck hun, and keep posting especially in those moments where you may be feeling wobbly or emotional, Those are the times when i find the support on this site is the best xx

I absolutely wish you the very very best Roch.

You are continually so incredibly supportive of other people when they have issues, even when at a time you have had to deal with your own unfortunately setback. That says so very much about you as a person babe.

You deserve this to work hun and I really hope it works out.

Although sometimes an overused expression, you REALLY DO have everybody behind you supporting you on this mate.

Best Wishes

Hey honey!

I couldn't agree more with Mrs T and Brad - stick to the plan as it's designed to be followed and you'll do just fine :) . Have ALL the packs (whether you feel like you want them or not), and do make sure you drink at least the recommended minimum amount of water during the day or you'll become horribly dehydrated.

Everyone's here for you, babe - and we're all gagging to see you shrinking before our very eyes.

Much love

Brad you post bought tears to my eyes thank u so much for such a nice kind and caring message.
I have hardly chatted 2 u here on this site and your post it so supportive thanks.

Hey Sharon hun,thanks for all your support you are always around to give me positive messages and u r so caring thanks xx

This site has become so special to me i am meeting peeps who are becoming my friends and friends who accept me for who i am and not want to take liberties with me or use me.
Unfortunately alot of people have taken me for a ride over the years as my confidence has been so low and i have been to trusting and want to help people they have taken many liberties,so i now have only a few friends who i can call true friends,but since joining MiniMins i have found many true friends who want nothing but true friendship from me and i thank g-d for that.

Hi Roch, I am fine thanks hun, still fighting a battle with my relentless chatterbox (and winning atm) but hanging on in there!
I still have over 9 stones to lose so I am still in it for the long haul, :rolleyes: I agree with Sharon and Brad, I love reading your posts they are always full of support and good humour and are always very helpful, now's the time for you to get some of that support for yourself! Good luck hun, and keep sipping that water!!!!!!!

xx

Mrs Tweedy u have done so well hun i know this time next year u will be looking back and saying look how much i have achieved and how proud u will be of yourself for all your achievements and turning your life around and we will all be there celebrating your amazing weight loss with u,take care hun and have a nice weekend xx

Thanks Irene i really need help and support to get me through this as i am very much alone,i really appreciate the kind messages xxx

i am very much alone,i really appreciate the kind messages xxx

Just remember one thing above all else, Roch and that is ...

You are NEVER alone on Minimins!

Get it? Got it? Good! :D

Hey there Roch ,
Thinking of you!
It comes across by your posts what a genuine caring person you are and you deserve to be happy so show a bit of love to yourself and do it hunny,
we are all here when you need us just yell !

I know it's hard but i have faith in you XXXX

Thanks Sharon hun that is so nice 2 hear u r such a sweetie xx

Hi Kandy,how r u doing girl !! Thanks for such a nice message i know peeps have faith in me "i just need to learn to have faith in myself"

Well i have had a rough night hardly slept at all and then at around 4 am Aaron decided to go sleep walking so i got up and directed him out of the lounge and to the bathroom and then waited outside for him to make sure he got back in bed well 15 mins later i am still waiting outside the bathroom,he flushed the chain after 2 mins then fell back asleep so had to shout through the door for him to open the door then direct him back to bed.

Well looking forward to restarting 2morrow but i am nervous that i will mess it up again.
Aaron is going 2 go out and get me 8 small 500 ml bottles of water and i am going 2 do what Irene suggested how to monitor my water consumption,so thanks Irene xx

Well got loads 2 do today so this is just a quickie. Hope u r all ok and having a nice weekend,take care and thanks

LOL Roch, sounds like an eventful night!!! That's a good idea of Irenes, and should see you being more in control of your water consumption. Good luck for tomorrow hun, and remember sip the water regularly, but dont try to knock it all back too soon space it out evenly through the day and you should feel better.
If you feel unable to take all of your packs split them up into smaller amounts and space them out evenly throughout the day too, as you now know that missing a pack affects you badly, XX I am so excited for you hun, just take each day as it comes and soon enough you'll be in ketosis and that weight will fall off you!!!!!!!!!

Back