This lady wont give up trying to loose weight i will eventually sucseed thats 4 sure

Hi Roch!

Hope you've had a good first day - I've hung in there but think I'm going to have an early night as I am hungry!!

Take care
Love

Hi Roch, hope you are ok? Don't worry if you are faltering or feeling down, just post we are all here for you (whether you are on a diet or not)!!!!!
Hope all that water consumption hasn't got you glued to the loo lol xx

Hi Roch. Just wondering how you are getting on? Im glad you were able to start back on LT. The first couple of days of SSing are supposed to be the worst and Im there too. I have Hypoglycemia and have to be careful my sugars dont plummet too but I really feel for you with your diabetes. Give me a PM anytime if your finding things tough, or indeed if your finding things easy!

Hi Roch, just checking in! Hope you are OK!

d x

Hi Roch - just wanted to check in and see how you are???? :)

Didn't have a very good start myself - so another day will be day 1 again - not sure if todays the day yet!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Take care.

Hi Roch, just checking in I hope you are ok hun? I bet you are probably feeling a bit rough as it's early days, but don't worry it gets so much easier after the first few days xx

Hi all. Unfortunately Roch has not been well and has had to postpone doing Lipotrim for a while. Hopefully she will be able to post somewhere on this site when she can.
Pam xx

Hi Roch,

So sorry you are feeling unwell you are having a rough time of it lately.

Hope you feel better soon.

If you want to call you have my number.

Back