This time I WILL do it :D

Wednesday 19th October 2011

This is the longest I've managed to stay 100% since trying to restart since the 1st time I managed to actually lose weight successfully. I think it is because I've taken control of my life and can now manage to get my head into the space it needed to keep me going like this :)

Also having a wedding looming is another great incentive~lol~ have to start going to look for a dress soon ...which is great but really don't wanna be in the plus size section if I can help it.

x x x

Day 22 OMG

Just realised that its actually day 22 today ...didn't think after day 3 I'd be able to stick to it for this long being 100% but I have :D I'm SO proud of myself.

I have really taken control of things now and am feeling so much better for doing so. I have to say my OH is being SO supportive and the people on here are all making this journey so much easier than it has been previously.

I can now actually imagine being smaller rather than just dreaming what if???

I am finding myself talking myself out of cheating now ...actually taking account of my emotions which normally lead me to eating. By doing that now I think I can actually manage to keep this weight off as I definitely don't want to be back on this diet ever again! Its just too hard but the results make it SO worth the effort!

I'm fed up of life passing me by :( its not nice ...I'm only 32 and feel like a blooming 50yr old at times. I don't want to have aches and pains from being over weight anymore. I want to be more active but because my knees ache its a viscious circle. I am starting to walk a lot more and it helps having a border collie ;) who loves walking with me :D x x x

Your diaries amazing trueleame and your doing really well you should be very proud i hope im still motivated on day 22 weigh in day tomorrow fingers crossed and will keep you posted x

Aw thanks kaylad ... its easy to be motivated when you read others journals or even write your own to keep you on track. This site has given me the strength to keep going on the 100% track. Everyone's so helpful and supportive. If you want it enough you will be equally as motivated to carry on as well :) ....Good luck at WI but don't get disheartened if your losses don't match others losses ;)...just remember A LOSS is a LOSS ;) x x x

Trueleame said:
Just realised that its actually day 22 today ...didn't think after day 3 I'd be able to stick to it for this long being 100% but I have :D I'm SO proud of myself.

I have really taken control of things now and am feeling so much better for doing so. I have to say my OH is being SO supportive and the people on here are all making this journey so much easier than it has been previously.

I can now actually imagine being smaller rather than just dreaming what if???

I am finding myself talking myself out of cheating now ...actually taking account of my emotions which normally lead me to eating. By doing that now I think I can actually manage to keep this weight off as I definitely don't want to be back on this diet ever again! Its just too hard but the results make it SO worth the effort!

I'm fed up of life passing me by :( its not nice ...I'm only 32 and feel like a blooming 50yr old at times. I don't want to have aches and pains from being over weight anymore. I want to be more active but because my knees ache its a viscious circle. I am starting to walk a lot more and it helps having a border collie ;) who loves walking with me :D x x x

you are doing so well Hun
With such a positive approach you will reach your goal surely.
I m 33 Hun and my knees used to kill me, just loosing 15lbs made so much difference to my body.
keep it up Hun
xxxxxxxx

Day 23 ~ 20th October 2011

Can't believe that i'm on day 23 100% from the start...I've never been this focused to achieve this. I think a lot of it is down to the support I've been getting from here and the OH :) it really does make a huge difference.

I've got WI tomorrow and hoping for the scales to actually appreciate what I've been doing this past week ~lol~ but people are noticing and I'm getting lovely comments from my daughter who put it very simply the other morning once I'd gotten dressed saying " mummy your tummy doesn't stick out further than your boobies now" :D ...very simple but very effective motivation :D x x x

Can't believe that i'm on day 23 100% from the start...I've never been this focused to achieve this. I think a lot of it is down to the support I've been getting from here and the OH :) it really does make a huge difference.

I've got WI tomorrow and hoping for the scales to actually appreciate what I've been doing this past week ~lol~ but people are noticing and I'm getting lovely comments from my daughter who put it very simply the other morning once I'd gotten dressed saying " mummy your tummy doesn't stick out further than your boobies now" :D ...very simple but very effective motivation :D x x x

Oh that's lovely! You always get an honest opinion from kids don't you! Well done hun!

Dx

Kids are brutally honest and blunt with what they notice.

Thanks Dee....your the gal I'm following with how well you've done its a real incentive to keep going :)

Denise...you know kids say it as they see it ;) lol

x x x

Feeling very reassured after calling LT

Well I am so pleased that I called LT this morning. It might be TMI but wanted to post this incase anyone else is having the same probs.

I've been on for 14 days solid now and rather heavily as well, its making me feel rather weak, wobbly, lightheaded, dizzy and sick at times. The lady who I spoke with at LT said that's normal if you have a lot of weight to lose ...women store estrogen in fat and if fat is being burnt then this is being released into your body hence the prolonged bleeding and feeling kinda naffy.

It was a relief to talk to her tbh, it wasn't good feeling so rough and I was actually contemplating perhaps stopping. But being able to talk to her about it has given me the courage to keep going :)

They said I can take iron tablets it won't affect the LT at all...but to drink water throughout the day and make sure you keep hydrated as that really helps. She also said if it carries on for a long time to go to the doctors as they can give you stuff to help. So armed with a new focus I am still going :) x x x

So glad to hear that you've had the reassurance you need :)
and well done for posting the info! I'm sure there will be others who will encounter this. I'm having the opposite problem (did I really say problem, it's quite a nice break actually ;) ) - overdue. However that's prob due to my age. LOL.

Hope you feel better soon. Keep going my lovely!

Dx

Thanks honey :) ... you never know whether it might be TMI for some ...but if it helps others then its worth posting :) x x x

Well thought the fact that a lot of us are girlies on here it might be something that others are feeling aswell :) ...have to say the people at lipotrim are fantastic when you call them :) x x x

Denise140 said:
So glad to hear that you've had the reassurance you need :)
and well done for posting the info! I'm sure there will be others who will encounter this. I'm having the opposite problem (did I really say problem, it's quite a nice break actually ;) ) - overdue. However that's prob due to my age. LOL.

Hope you feel better soon. Keep going my lovely!

Dx

No hun me too ive not been late but really really light and I'm normally heavy at TOTM! Just shows bodies are complicated things doesn't it xx

This site is great for finding out info as we all share different bits and pieces :D which is great x x x

DAy 24 ~ Friday 21st October 2011

Well today is WI day and I've stepped on the scales at home with a very pleasant surprise :) 8lbs lost woohoo :happy036::happy036::happy036: I was really worried that it wouldn't be a good loss this week even tho I'd been 100%. I think it was TOTM being so long that has caused me to feel a bit wobbly. Just proves if you are truely 100% then you can lose the lbs :)

Made me feel really good about going wedding dress shopping this morning now ;) ~lol~

I take my weight from home scales and have WI at chemist to keep them happy ;) lol hope their scales are equally as nice ...but at home I wear the same clothing to WI and at chemist can't really do that...even tho I live in essex ~lol~ x x x

Good for you sweetie... i do the same thing... i know i will have gone down more or less the same amount of pounds... Like you say... its for their benefit really lol... x

Back