This time I WILL do it :D

Day 55 ~ 21st November 2011

Has a poorly small person off school today :( was up and down in the night and feeling absolutely wrecked today!

I did however manage to avoid the things she's been nibbling on all weekend by using that app I was raving about to see how many calories they are and OMG it soon turns you off even nibbling at them ~lol~

I am however not going to be able to get to the pool today ...but might be able to steal an hour to do my work out dvd ;)
x x x

Has a poorly small person off school today :( was up and down in the night and feeling absolutely wrecked today!

I did however manage to avoid the things she's been nibbling on all weekend by using that app I was raving about to see how many calories they are and OMG it soon turns you off even nibbling at them ~lol~

I am however not going to be able to get to the pool today ...but might be able to steal an hour to do my work out dvd ;)
x x x

Oh poor little mite! .....and poor you! It's so hard when little ones are poorly. Well done for using the app so cleverly...it is amazing how little nibbles add up isn't it!

Hope you do get some time for your DVD workout

Xx

Last edited:
Thanks Denise...I am using that app more often as its on my phone which is always with me~lol~

Its saved the day a few times with really silly things ...but at least I'm stopping and thinking about it now ;) which is better than eating the stuff then looking :( and going completely off track!

Its a great lil device and can see it becoming my new best friend after I'm back to eating again. Simple enough to use even if out and shopping and not sure about stuff ;)

x x x

Awww hope your little girlie is better very soon.... Big Kiss from me MWAH X

x x x

Glad to hear you had a 100% wkend Tru and avoided all them nasties :) Hope your little girl is well soon :( I'm sure she is getting spoiled with love and attention at the moment :) x

Each of us are Stars ...its just up to us how brightly we SHINE!!!!

x x x

Right I'm making the chocolate bricks outta the chocolate sachets. I will report back about how it goes.

I thought if I can make these up they might be a better way of making sure at lunchtimes when I'm working that I don't miss out a sachet :)

x x x

Right I'm making the chocolate bricks outta the chocolate sachets. I will report back about how it goes.

I thought if I can make these up they might be a better way of making sure at lunchtimes when I'm working that I don't miss out a sachet :)

x x x

Chocolate bricks? What did I miss?:confused:

Denise... making the chocolate sachet into a chocolate slab thingy ~lol~ by freezing a paste thing. It was posted on someone's blog today so thought why not live dangerously ;) lol x x x

Denise... making the chocolate sachet into a chocolate slab thingy ~lol~ by freezing a paste thing. It was posted on someone's blog today so thought why not live dangerously ;) lol x x x

Ooooooh. Let me know how that turns out!
Something tells me that I'm going to dream about that flaming Galaxy bar!

I may need a substitute ! Lol

I just want something to chew! ~lol~

I didn't go swimming today ...so hopefully the galaxy locker leaver has been today and someone else took it ~lol~ x x x

LOL ive dont it aswell :) mines been in the freezer about an hour going to check it soon :) let me know what you think im dying to try it :) x

OMG that was VILE! It was waaayyyy to sweet :( can't believe I'm saying that ...but taste buds have obviously changed x x x

Thank you for today!!!

I owe you one!!

:bighug::bighug:

Or ten!!!

XXX

I'm sure its just karma coming back at you honey ;) ..you've helped me a fair few times as well ~huge hugs~ x x x

Aw thank you Dee :) I can't tick like as have no idea how to do that via the app on this phone lol gotta love technology ;) x x x

Today SUCKS ....tomorrow had better improve! x x x

Back