This time I WILL do it :D

AwwI agree with Peachy, try heat pads, or wheaty neck warmers that go in the microwave, that might offer you some relief babes xxx

Can't wait for Xmas to be over so I can get back to normal and that includes more visits here...I feel bad that I'm not posting regularly but work is so manic that I can't be on here very often :(

Roll on Friday and 2 weeks off work :) which means once Xmas hols done and the pools are open again I can get back to my twice weekly swim which I'm really missing :(

Hope everyone is doing well x x x

Don't worry hun it will all be over soon then back to normal ... Back to the programme!! Xx

Can't wait for Xmas to be over so I can get back to normal and that includes more visits here...I feel bad that I'm not posting regularly but work is so manic that I can't be on here very often :(

Roll on Friday and 2 weeks off work :) which means once Xmas hols done and the pools are open again I can get back to my twice weekly swim which I'm really missing :(

Hope everyone is doing well x x x

Friday will soon be here babes <hugs>. I know how you feel about missing Minimins ....I'm super busy at work too. We should complete on a big contract on Wednesday then there'll be two days of manic tidying up and I'll be back to normal on Friday too! See you then sweetie ...take care!

xx

Seriously been struggling over the past few weeks and I haven't been 100% for the past few days :( I'm trying to get back on track but with work being so manic it's really difficult to get back into the swing of things. The only good thing is I'm not giving up!

It will be easier after Xmas as OH is off work as well so he can watch titch whilst I go swimming :) and having someone around to stop me picking is much easier.

I want to give this 100% no more excuses just can't stand being so cold on this diet :( at this time of year. Enough moaning sorry ladies but had to put it down and get it out there x x x

awww hun stop being so hard on yourself it will be ok it is just hard at this time of year, the stress, workload, other jobs and chores, the cold, the sheer amount of food on offer and other people....it all builds up and makes it so hard. you are doing so well so dont think you arent! do your best while the festivities are underway... then in january when its all over you will be so much better equipped to deal with the matter in hand... you can go swimming again, the festive stress gone, work back to normal.... and you will have only one thing to work on..... yourself and your dress!!! much love to you sweetheart, stay strong
xxxx

Hi Tru,
Sorry to hear that your struggling... I can sympathise though as I have too as you are prob aware. I have decided to do a re@~feed starting today, partly as Ive got 2 get togethers coming up and also just to have a break, as I think it woul;d test even the most strong willed saintly person to the hilt if they had as much as I`ve got to lose! Ideally I would like to shift another 5 stone, so this is an interim break for a week or so, then back at it again.... Cheer up and do whats best for you. Hugs xxxx Lou xxxx

I went to the chemists today and we've decided that I'm going to restart on the 29th Dec as it's too hard over Xmas to stick with this along with everything else going on. I'm happy with that :) thanks for the support ladies x it's appreciated x

29th is going to be my day 1 :) hand I'm quite looking forward to getting back to this properly with the swimming as well. I want exercise to feature in my weight loss and maintenance regime :) as it's a new life style not diet I'm aiming for.

I will be back on here properly and have to read all the journals :D love to you all x x x

I went to the chemists today and we've decided that I'm going to restart on the 29th Dec as it's too hard over Xmas to stick with this along with everything else going on. I'm happy with that :) thanks for the support ladies x it's appreciated x

29th is going to be my day 1 :) hand I'm quite looking forward to getting back to this properly with the swimming as well. I want exercise to feature in my weight loss and maintenance regime :) as it's a new life style not diet I'm aiming for.

I will be back on here properly and have to read all the journals :D love to you all x x x
I'm re-starting the healthy eating/running the day after boxing day!!! Can't wait really!!! Back t a routine... i'm fully expecting a half stone gain lol...

Merry Xmas Dee :) and everyone else x x x

Dee Im not going to worry about the Xmas lbs as they will come off in a flash in the new year x x x

Right today is Day 1 :) starting back on TFR a day earlier than planned as I've actually gotten bored of eating! Yup never thought I'd say that lol but I have a long way to go and a wedding dress to fit into lol so full steam ahead and here's to drinking myself slim ;) x x x

I've had a rotten cold all over Xmas and I haven't watched at all what I've eaten for about 2weeks now and I'm counting myself lucky that I've only put on 6lbs which I don't think is bad. :) today I'm back on the wagon 100% and not minding the shakes as it's helping the sore throat x x x

Ahh that will be off in no time as you know.... hope you feel better soon XX

Got on the scales this morning and 3 of those lbs are off already :)) so I'm back on track x x x

Got on the scales this morning and 3 of those lbs are off already :)) so I'm back on track x x x

Yay! Brilliant :D. Good for you xx

Dx

Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy to not be feeling bloated :) at least I'm back on track now x x thanks for the support ladies x x x

Back