This time I WILL do it :D

I'm doing well sweetie :0) I had chicken and ham for dinner last night instead of my shake as I was feeling dizzy so played it sensible. I know it won't affect ketosis as it's meat so not even worrying about it :0) x x x

Were off to Benidorm later :0) so all going well x x x

Having a fab holiday and being good having 4bottles of water a day and peppermint on top :0)

I am going to let Myself have a small tub of tutti fruiti ice cream when we go along the sea front at Torrevieja as I can't watch everyone else eat theirs. But that will be my Only cheat this holiday which I don't mind.

I'm stepping on the scales when I get home as mums change every time you stand on them lol x x x

Having a fab holiday and being good having 4bottles of water a day and peppermint on top :0)

I am going to let Myself have a small tub of tutti fruiti ice cream when we go along the sea front at Torrevieja as I can't watch everyone else eat theirs. But that will be my Only cheat this holiday which I don't mind.

I'm stepping on the scales when I get home as mums change every time you stand on them lol x x x
So glad your having a nice time!!! Enjoy your ice cream!!!

The break will do you good!!!

Only 4 sleeps!!! Till puppy o'clock!!!!!

XXXX

Lol cheer Dee ;) love puppy o'clock :) can't wait to get back now. It's great out here and I'm loving the break :) the weathers been fab but TOTM has struck again :( way early and gonna try and stop it but who knows...the joys of being a girlie lol x x x

Hi Tru,
Glad your havin a fab time, but sorry your havin totm AGAIN! Hope you manage to halt it a bit hun and well done on being back in control too xxxx

Cheers Lou :0) I'm feeling fab and feel very in control ATM even with TOTM trying to rear it's ugly head.

I think the break away was the best thing for me atm :0) as I have people around me 24/7 so can't sneak anything ;0)

I can't wait to get home and see how much I've actually lost as mums scales change each time you step on or off them lol

Also whilst I've been away I've decided to be more active when I get home, just hope the weather isn't as cold as when I left! As that never helps with this diet x x x

Cheers Lou :0) I'm feeling fab and feel very in control ATM even with TOTM trying to rear it's ugly head.

I think the break away was the best thing for me atm :0) as I have people around me 24/7 so can't sneak anything ;0)

I can't wait to get home and see how much I've actually lost as mums scales change each time you step on or off them lol

Also whilst I've been away I've decided to be more active when I get home, just hope the weather isn't as cold as when I left! As that never helps with this diet x x x

Its much milder now hun!!! : )

Perfect puppy weather lol.... Lots of mud!!!!

Glad you've had a brill time and that your feeling so positive!!!

XXX

Thanks girlies :) I am doing pretty darn well tbh. Had chicken n ham a couple of times but knows that doesn't affect ketosis so we shall see what the home scales say on Monday morning x x x

Had the yummiest ice cream along the sea front :0) not feeling guilty as I'd planned on having that from before we came away lol. But back on my shakes tonight without any probs :0) don't wanna speak too soon but I think I might just have a handle on this x x x

So happy today got on the scales -7lbs woohooooooo just slightly excited about that and I'm on ;) x x x Happy Monday xxxx

:happy096: Yaaaayyyy Tru way to go!!!! :bunnydance: Thats awsome darl... bet your flying :character00255: with that loss..... simply fantastic!!!!! :D:D:D:woohoo:

Super proud of you!!! Well done hunni!!! YAY!!!

You got him yet?? You got him yet?? You got him yet??

Lol...

Glad to have you back!! x

Super proud of you!!! Well done hunni!!! YAY!!!

You got him yet?? You got him yet?? You got him yet??

Lol...

Glad to have you back!! x

Wow! That's brilliant hun! Really pleased for you!
Super congratulatory huggles!

xx

Fankoo ladies :0)) to so I'm happy is an understatement! Yup Dee we picked him up this morning :0)) and he's adorable and fitting in really well x x x

Back