This time I will do it!!...

Thanks hun. Quite enjoying this week so far :).

How's you? X

Today's food;

HExA = 350ml Skimmed Milk
HExB = 35g Porridge Oats

BREAKFAST:
Porridge (made with HExA & HExB) with Banana

LUNCH:
Jacket potato with tuna, mayo (1 syn) and red onion with a salad (tomato, cucumber, red pepper, beetroot, picked onions)

DINNER:
SW spicy wedges

SNACKS:
Mullerlight Lemon Cheesecake (1 syn)
Twirl (6 syns)
Blueberries and Mullerlight

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS

Thanks hun. Quite enjoying this week so far :).

How's you? X

Not good I'm poorly again, ear infection and sore throat. How are you ? Have ya decided which car your getting? Xx food looks great again I'm having jacket potato and tuna mayo for tea :)

Not good I'm poorly again, ear infection and sore throat. How are you ? Have ya decided which car your getting? Xx food looks great again I'm having jacket potato and tuna mayo for tea :)

Aw hun! Maybe it's cos your a bit run down as your doing so much - nee business, work, kids...

I'm getting better thanks. A lil less stiff/sore each day. Back in work on Wednesday which I am so not looking forward to.

I'm really into spuds and salad at the min, think it's the milder weather getting me in the summer mood early :)

Going for an Audi A3 hun, just got to find one in budget, to match my high expectations and in the colour I want (white/black/gun metal grey). Very specific! Lol. Millionaires taste on a shoestring budget! X

Lol no ;-)

OH reckons I'm too fussy, I don't believe that for a minute! Lol.

Thanks hun. You okay today? How was work? X

Fussy? never lol I dont believe it.

Work was busy today, and after Fridays chat with the boss I expected him taking the witch off the section for a chat. Instead he held a section meeting so skirted around her rather than addressing the issue(her). He just said he would speak and only him, no questions, comments etc. Then he went on to say about standards of behaviour, working as a team and the fact that its not a playground. It peeved him that it had to come to the point where he had to address the section, something he has never had to do before. So it ends today, and if in future anyone has a problem see him straight away.

So we shall see, I had to speak to her today in a work capacity or I still dont think she would have acknowledged me. Stupid cow

Complete cow! I cannot inagine how awful and awkward it must be for you at work at the mo.
Hopefully after today's meeting things will settle down a bit. She, and everyone else, will know it's directed at her, hopefully she'll have a wake up call.

Still would've thought that issue would've been raised with her directly as well... Mind you my work address everyone as opposed to individuals as well, think some managers try to avoid confrontation and try to keep everyone 'happy'. X

Lol boss was on the loo all morning I think nerves got to him as hes never had to do that before. It will be a long time before I will be as friendly with her as I used to be, Im the wrong person when it comes to remembering things like that, the people I work with always laugh at me and my memory, I pay attention to detail names etc, and then months later someone will say oh I wish I could remember the name on that case ------- the answer ask Sheila lol I never forget. The lad beside me thinks its a talent and is always dumb struck lol.

Yes you are right tho she is a cow and I hope she felt ashamed today when he was talking cos everyone on the section knows whats gone on now. So they know what shes like.

Lol it is a talent!! I'm not good at remembering names but I never forget either. If someone cr@p's on me once, I may forgive but I will never forget!

She knows hun and so does everyone else. She should be embarrassed and ashamed at the way she's behaved. Although people like that always think of themselves as the victims's - your probably better keeping your distance hun, sensible after the way she has been. X

Ill be civil and speak when I have to, but shes sh*t on me twice now - and I deffo wont forget. Im terrible for bearing grudges lol just ask hubby

Productive day today :)

Garage phoned and finally came down to the price I wanted to pay for the car :). I am now the proud owner of an Audi A3 which I collect next week!

And...been shopping for trousers for work and managed to pick a couple of pairs up both in a size 12! And they are a tad loose.
Am so pleased! Haven't fitted into 12's in trousers for years! For some reason, due toy shape I am usually one size bigger in trousers than I am in jeans - not anymore! Am a 12 all round :)

Had physio today as well, got to have a few sessions of acupuncture as apparently my muscle feels like gristle and it shouldn't - whatever that means. Not a fan of needles really so will see how that goes next Thursday! Anything to ease the uncomfortableness and stiffness.

Only downside to today is that I'm back in work tomorrow :-(. Hence posting early as have to get clothes ready, packed lunch ready etc...

So today's food:
HExB = 35g Porridge Oats

BREAKFAST:
Porridge (made with HExA & HExB) with chopped Banana

LUNCH:
SW Broth - Carrots, Parsnips, Potatoes, Swede, Onion, Peas, Sweetcorn, Chilli and Garlic in a chicken stock made with a stockpot

Fruit Salad - Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, Plum and Banana

DINNER:
Gok Wan noodles - dried egg noodles, ginger, chilli, garlic, spring onions in a broth made of oyster sauce (1 syn) soy sauce and stock.

SNACKS:
Cockles with lots of Vinegar and cracked black pepper :)
Twirl (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS

What a fab day you have had hun - Yayyyy to the garage coming down in price and even bigger yayyyyy to the new car.

OMG size 12's thats a fantastic result hun so happy for you well done. If the physio doesnt work the acupuncture is deffo worth a try.

Boo to the going back to work though, its pants. I hope your ok to go back. x

Thanks hun. Am pleased :)

I don't really want to go back. Apart from my line manager and an older woman at work not one of the people in my team rang/text to see how I was after the accident/remembered mu birthday. Just shows that they are colleagues not friends.

Also getting a tad fed up of the role and the company. Think I'll put the feelers out for a new job over the next few months.

New start all round I think. Life's too short, I'm all to aware of that now!

Ah moan over :) lol

Work sent me home as they didn't think I was fit enough to go back, went to Doc's and signed off for another 2 weeks. S'pose it gives me a chance to job search and spend time with kids.

Question - OH has booked me a massage tomorrow as stressed and back is really painful. Don't know whether to go as may make back worse and it's WI day - what if it affects the scales!! Lol, silly I know. Feedback appreciated as always!

Hungry day today, am just trying to stick to plan and not blow it before WI tomorrow:

Food:
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Porridge (made with HExA &HExB)

LUNCH:
SW Broth left over from yesterday (1 syn as added gravy powder)
Mullerlight, New York Style Cheesecake (1 syn)

DINNER:
2 Eggs, 2 Quorn Sausages (2 syns) Baked Beans, Tomatoes, Mushrooms and brown sauce (1 syn)

SNACKS:
Cockles
Be Good To Yourself Crisps (4.5 syns)
Cold brown pasta
Strawberries

TOTAL SYNS = 9.5 syns

Hi hunnie - im glad work sent you home, it did seem a little early for you to be going back especially as you have only had 1 physio appt. Make the most of the time off it will give you time to heal.

As for the massage - I wouldnt like to say either way hun, it will make you feel relaxed and chilled, but I dont know if it would be best to avoid it until after u see physio again and get advice. As you say it may do more harm than good.

Well done with food today, and good luck for WI tomorrow x

Thanks hun.

I didn't really want to go back to work anyway so be nice to have another fortnight off.

I might give the physio a ring tomorrow and see what she thinks about the massage. In agony today, think the physio yesterday didn't really hell as it's worked all the muscles etc...

We shall see!

Fab loss this week hun x

Back