This time I will do it!!...

hi im just popping in to say well done on your journey. i too binge eat and eat in secret and im so desperate to stop this. can i just ask you about the chocolate pudding what are the ingrediants and how do you make it ?

Hi there, subscribing to thread- I too have a three (and a half) year old and a four month old. Baby isn't a bad sleeper but toddler only just starting to sleep through- so cannot remember what it's like to sleep more than about 3 and a half hours in a row! Will be starting work again in march but luckily I'll only have to work about 12 hours a week- although that's because me OH is a chef and works about 70 hours a week and we can't afford childcare so most evenings it's like being a single parent. Our weights are quite similar I think- my first weigh in is on Monday- am a bit nervous as I've stuck to plan so if the result isn't good I'll be really discouraged - but you've done so well the plan clearly works!!! Anyway, good luck going forward x

Good luck on your first WI! I think the first WI is the most important as a good loss really spurs you on.

It must be hard with the children with your OH working such long hours! I really take my hat off to you - I often think that I'm having a break when I go to work!

SW really does work and the plan is great. Controlling my binge eating tendancies is challenging but I'm determind to try to get to a place where I control food and not the other way around. I'm much better now than I was but there are days when the temptation is excruciating but it helps that others are in the same boat and the support I recieve on here really spurs me on.

Good luck for tomorrow - let me know how you get on :) x

hi im just popping in to say well done on your journey. i too binge eat and eat in secret and im so desperate to stop this. can i just ask you about the chocolate pudding what are the ingrediants and how do you make it ?

I'm surprised just how many people there are that I have met on here that suffer with binge eating, in a way its nice to see that your not the only one and hopefully we can all support each other to overcome it.

The chocolate pud is 2 syns:
Beat 1 egg
Add Options/Cadburys Highlights Hot Choc and sweetener to taste
Pop in the microwave for about 40 secs (depending on microwave) until the mixture is just set.

You can serve with frozen Mullerlight to make it feel like ice cream, or if you have enough syns left, choc spread smoothered over the top (synned).

I bought some options hot choc to make that pud tonight! Can't wait ;)

I had a bad day yesterday :( but back on it today!! :) I ended up going to pub with friends and had a big fat pudding and then went to a party and tucked into buffet food :-/ Ohwell you have to live I spose!
I've got weigh in Tuesday night so have some time to claw it back!!

How are you? Well done turning down the pizza!! That's phenomenal syns in that!! Crazy!

What are your plans today? We have snow again here xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Everyone has bad days, just draw a line under it and move on.
Couple of days til you WI so its not the end of the world.

I couldn't believe how much syns were in it either! May try making pizza with a pitta bread as a base later...

I love the choc pud! It's so easy to make and really satisfies a sweet tooth. Hope you like it!

My little boys birthday party today! First proper party - can't believe he's going to be 3!
We've got snow again aswell so just hope people still come and I have to go to work tomorrow so hoping the roads will be okay as its a 50mile drive there and back!

Any plans or just a day in the snow? X

Hope the party went well today :) and lots came!!

I have had a day on the sofa today watched a film and catch up telly ;)
Had a good food day too so turned it round thankfully and having beef pot roast with mash potato slimming world style :) x

Absolutely manic today! Lil one's birthday party went well and everyone came which I'm surprised about cos the weather is still awful!

Foodwise, well that's a different story!
Tried to make magic pancakes for breakfast but they didn't work!
Then rushed around organising and sorting the party so lunch was grab and go!
Succumbed to some cake - although after hunting for a Fire Engine cake, I think it's deserved!

That said, considering it was my little angels birthday I don't think I've gone too off plan:

HExA = Nothing
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Tired making magic pancakes but that didn't work so had the rest of the magic pancake mixture (HExB mixed with Mullerlight) with a chopped strawberry

LUNCH:
Punnet of strawberries - eaten on the way to the party

DINNER:
SW Spicy Wedges - needed a carb fix and these have hit the spot

SNACKS:
Birthday cake (100g approx) 20 syns

TOTAL SYNS = 20 SYNS

All in all not a 100% day but normally I'd use my son's birthday as an excuse to eat out for all the days meal and would probably stuff when I got home aswell.
Although my evening meal didn't have 1/3 superfree foods, my lunch was entirely superfree and my syns were not as bad as they could've been.
SO, line under today and on plan 100% tomorrow

Well done!! I would have eaten badly too on my sons bday. Did he have a buffet and you resisted or no buffet? I couldn't have turned down bday cake either and as they say you have to live aswell!!
All in all you've had a great day!! So well done :)

I'm glad everyone came to the party for you true friends :) xx

Thank you! He had hot meals, fish fingers and chips etc... Was so tempted as I was starving but everyone was commenting on how good I look - most haven't seen me for a few months as my OH takes my son to nursery - so I didn't want them to see me stuffing my face.

OH wanted a pizza on the way home but I told him he'll have to go without! I was fancying a pizza yesturday and theres no way I could watch him eat pizza without me and I if I did have a one I'd end up blowing my weekly syns in one go! He had a sulk but is fine now lol.

Your day sounds lovely - cuddled up on the sofa! And well done on having a good day! Roll on WI! Xx

Absolutely manic today! Lil one's birthday party went well and everyone came which I'm surprised about cos the weather is still awful!

Foodwise, well that's a different story!
Tried to make magic pancakes for breakfast but they didn't work!
Then rushed around organising and sorting the party so lunch was grab and go!
Succumbed to some cake - although after hunting for a Fire Engine cake, I think it's deserved!

That said, considering it was my little angels birthday I don't think I've gone too off plan:

HExA = Nothing
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Tired making magic pancakes but that didn't work so had the rest of the magic pancake mixture (HExB mixed with Mullerlight) with a chopped strawberry

LUNCH:
Punnet of strawberries - eaten on the way to the party

DINNER:
SW Spicy Wedges - needed a carb fix and these have hit the spot

SNACKS:
Birthday cake (100g approx) 20 syns

TOTAL SYNS = 20 SYNS

All in all not a 100% day but normally I'd use my son's birthday as an excuse to eat out for all the days meal and would probably stuff when I got home aswell.
Although my evening meal didn't have 1/3 superfree foods, my lunch was entirely superfree and my syns were not as bad as they could've been.
SO, line under today and on plan 100% tomorrow

That is some amazing will power, I would of used a birthday to scoff all day. The pancakes took me a couple of times to perfect my pan wasn't hot enough.

Well done for saying no to pizza! That's will power that is!!! Xxxx

Lol thank you.
I am majorly craving pizza but if I still fancy it after WI on Thurs then I'll have it and deduct it from my weekly syns.
Hoping I won't want it by then though!

Kel - maybe my pan wasn't hot enough then as they didn't set, just looked like scrambled eggs!

Well done - you didnt go mad and eat everything in site which took restraint, and if im honest before SW I would have done, a party would have been an ideal excuse.

Its lovely when people notice the difference in you it makes you feel good, so keep up the good work its obviously paying off hun you can do it

Thanks Texty.
I'm still getting used to taking compliments - someone will say I've lost weight and for some unknown reason I feel the need to say that I've got loads left to lose and emphasise how wobbly I am.
My mam told me that I need to just say "thank you" but after years of being the 'fat one' its easier said than done! Lol. I'll get there :)

I know what you mean hun - when i told people at work last week that id gained they were saying oh its only one week and you have done so well up to now , I couldnt just say thank you - i continued with the yeh i know but talk

When will we learn eh lol its a confidence thing i reckon

I guess we all do it.

I'm hoping that the more I lose the more confident I'll get.

My the time I'm target there'll be no shutting me up lol!

Another busy day at work! Don't seem to be enough hours in the day!

On another note I have such a bad tummy :-(. Haven't managed to 'go' for a few days and now I feel sluggish and bloated! Took Slimatee last night which usually works but nothing...hopefully it won't affect WI on Thursday.

Okay food...

HExA = 40g reduced fat Cheddar
HExB = 35g porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic porridge made with HExB and a Mullerlight with fresh raspberries sprinkled on top

LUNCH:
Tangerine
Rest of the punnet of raspberries

DINNER:
SW Pizza (at last! Been craving pizza for days) made with a wholemeal pitta (8.5 syns) as a base, tomato puree, peppers, onion, mushroom and chilli with Cheddar (HExA) sprinkled on top

SNACKS:
Strawberries
SW Wedges - think because I didn't have much for lunch, it's catching up with me. Already eaten my dinner (which I normally prepare but don't eat until 7 when the children are in bed) and am still hungry so I've prepared a small bowl of wedges to snack on later, otherwise I know I'll end up eating the wrong things! And they are free...she says trying to justify it lol.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Back