This time I will do it!!...

Lmao!

Thanks hun.

Good SW day? Think you'll have another great WI this week x

hoping for at least 1lb but would be happy with anything. had a bad thurs-sat but ropped it in from sun

not here dull and overcast. hope you have a good day

Okay guys, advice needed:

Been feeling really sore today and thinking a lot. So, on the one hand I'm thinking of cling target, I'm starting to feel comfortable in myself and am finding the last stone really hard to shift so thought if I call target, I don't have to WI every week and hopefully it'll take some pressure off.

On the other hand, if I call target now, I'll almost feel like I've cheated as I haven't got to what I wanted my original target to be - 11st - let alone my ideal of 10st 7lbs.

I dunno, just finding it so hard to lose the last bit and it's de-motivating me.

What's your opinions? X

Hmm that's a toughy! When I reached target before (oh how I wished I'd stayed there!) I ended up readjusting my target because what I thought would have looked and felt right would have actually been far too thin! My collar bones where jutting out and people started commenting how I should be so proud I'd made it all the way. I realised that sometimes what we think to begin with will be 'the right' amount can sometimes be unrealistic and the body has its own ideas about what is suitable.

I think if you genuinely feel comfortable and happy then why not call target? Only thing I'd suggest is to keep the weekly weigh in, I didn't and unfortunately I didn't maintain. Will do it this time though!

Good luck whatever you decide!x

Hmm that's a toughy! When I reached target before (oh how I wished I'd stayed there!) I ended up readjusting my target because what I thought would have looked and felt right would have actually been far too thin! My collar bones where jutting out and people started commenting how I should be so proud I'd made it all the way. I realised that sometimes what we think to begin with will be 'the right' amount can sometimes be unrealistic and the body has its own ideas about what is suitable.

I think if you genuinely feel comfortable and happy then why not call target? Only thing I'd suggest is to keep the weekly weigh in, I didn't and unfortunately I didn't maintain. Will do it this time though!

Good luck whatever you decide!x

Thank you.

I feel comfortable now and everyone keeps saying how much I've lost etc...

Also started the gym to tone up.

The weight I wanted to be was what I was before having my babies, but realistically, will my body ever be like that again? I have had two children!

Also, I've sort of gained/lost the same 6lbs or so since Feb and just think my body may be happy where it is.

Such a hard decision! I made my mind up quicker to marry my OH and that's a lifelong commitment lol x

If you feel comftable Hun call target. You look fantastic in your pics and really don't look like you need to loose anymore. If you maintain for a while and then change your mind it won't be a problem. I'd still go to class weekly or fortnightly to stay on track.

Think you right hun. My tummy is so sore atm, can't be bothered to worry about my weight as well as worrying what I can eat to keep my tum ok.

Will still go to gym and see how it goes. Could just do without the pressure. WI fortnightly would be okay just finding the last stone so difficult to lose and my heart and head aren't in it atm x

Hi hun - the girls are right. You have to do what feels right/best for you. I reckon if your comfy where your at call it. You certainly dont need added pressure, and Ive heard a few say that once they called target its easier to relax and the weight starts coming off again. You could easily change it if you wanted to later.

I would still go to WI though even if every other week, not so much pressure but at least you wont slip back into old ways.
You look cracking as you are hun good luck with your decision xx

Thanks everyone.

Avatar pic was before the kids lol but only really 6lbs more now than I was when I conceived Aaron so hardly much bigger at all.

Think I'll go to WI on Thursday and set target at 11st 7lbs.

Like you've all said, if I want to lose more in the future then I can always reset but at least it'll give me a bit of breathing space.

Will defo still need to WI or the weight will pile back on x

Do you feel is comfortable & like you have said if you wanna change your target later then you do it when it suits you. You have lost an amazing amount already xx

Thank you all.

Maintaining scares me just as much as trying to lose the last stone lol.
Then again, like my Mam just said, nothing worth having is easy. X

Back