This time I will do it!!...

hey hope you are well, xxx

Lol I dread to think what he will do on the next one, where did they go

Ibiza - San Antonia Bay.
He loved it! Sun, sea, watersports (he's a mechanic for jet skis, boats...), and girls. Lol x

So...today my quote came back from Beautful Beings, a company that arranges cosmetic surgery in Prague.
I'd like a mini-tummy tuck and a thigh lift as I'm starting to worry about the loose skin that is coming in those area.
Tummy is not too bad but the tops of my thighs is quite loose.

PT and OH think it will tone up with time but I'm dubious.
Then again, I'm also dubious about surgery abroad.
Think I'll give it time to see if it improves before making a final decision.

Anyone else suffers with loose skin?

Anyway, todays food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 5 Scan Bran

BREAKFAST:
Banana and a Cuppa

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Beetroot, Spring Onions, Radish, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Sweet Pepper and Pickled Jalapeno's
Mullerlight

DINNER:
Chicken topped with Tomato Puree and Cheese (HExA) with Jersey Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrot, Courgette and Green Beans

SNACKS:
SB Fruit Cake (6 syns)
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 6 SYNS

Hiya catching up with your diary. How much as the quote? I have been away for family events all weekend and have been off plan despite my best attempts. Fingers cross for a STS this week - back on plan for tomorrow xx

£5170. The two procedures have to be done separately so that includes going out twice, the both ops and apartment stays when out there for myself and a companion.

Few 100% days should limit the damage hun and get you a STS. It's so hot, I think we're all shifting the lbs through perspiration at the mo! X

Got to Tuesday evening to get my arse back in gear. The price seems quite reasonable. I suppose once you add the flights, hotels, food, etc then double it, it could get a lot higher xx

Okay so I've only just registered, my diet officially begins tomorrow! Downloaded lots of inspirational pics onto my iphone, this time im going to do it for myself. After just coming back from holiday ive realised that I don't want to be ashamed of my body anymore!

Got to Tuesday evening to get my arse back in gear. The price seems quite reasonable. I suppose once you add the flights, hotels, food, etc then double it, it could get a lot higher xx

I thought it was reasonable too.

Hotel is included. Flight are about £60 return pp from Cardiff and food shouldn't be too expensive. Should be well within 6k. Just wonder whether I need to do it straight away or if I give it time, it'll go back naturally x

Okay so I've only just registered, my diet officially begins tomorrow! Downloaded lots of inspirational pics onto my iphone, this time im going to do it for myself. After just coming back from holiday ive realised that I don't want to be ashamed of my body anymore!

Heya hun. Welcome!

Fab positive attitude. You'll find loads of help and support on Minis - it's kept me going! X

The skin may go back naturally, it does depend on a lot of factors such as how long it has been since the skin been stretched, genetics, exercise, how fast you have lost the lost, elasticity of skin, etc. give it a little while and see how you get on. You are probably already doing it, but there are a lot of focused exercises you could do, I'm sure your guy at the gym would be able to help you, if you haven't asked him already.

Yeah have been targeting it at the gym but I like quick results lol.

Have been overweight massively for about 4years but am only 24 so would hope that my skin could spring back.

Just started using the Soap & Glory firming products as well.

Maybe I'll give it another 6months or so and see xx

Hi chick - I too have a lot of loose skin now at the tops of my thighs it looks bloody awful. A few weeks ago I was opening the living room windows I was wearing shorts, and OH said whats that on your legs :-( It was the loose/saggy skin. I felt so embarrassed. I have told OH and son I will chip in toward an exercise bike to tone them, I cant afford surgery and dont think I would be confident enough to have it done abroad, I suppose its just because of the stories we all hear.
There is a girl on minis who went abroad to have hers done and shes never looked back or regretted it .

I would give the gym a little longer hun - but thats just my opinion. What does your OH think about you having surgery ( not that its his body lol)

Hi chick - I too have a lot of loose skin now at the tops of my thighs it looks bloody awful. A few weeks ago I was opening the living room windows I was wearing shorts, and OH said whats that on your legs :-( It was the loose/saggy skin. I felt so embarrassed. I have told OH and son I will chip in toward an exercise bike to tone them, I cant afford surgery and dont think I would be confident enough to have it done abroad, I suppose its just because of the stories we all hear.
There is a girl on minis who went abroad to have hers done and shes never looked back or regretted it .

I would give the gym a little longer hun - but thats just my opinion. What does your OH think about you having surgery ( not that its his body lol)

I know how you feel hun. The thought of wearing a bikini with my thighs fills me with dread despite the amount if weight I have lost.

I am concerned about having surgery abroad, think that's whats put me off the most. If I could get it done in the UK for the same price I would book it straight away. Mind you, I can't really afford it, it would have to be a loan.

OH shakes his head every time I mention it. He thinks I look fine but then that's coming from someone who has never had a weight issue in his life. If it were him, he's so vain he'd be straight in for surgery. He had his nose done in the NHS a year or so ago after he's broken it. Admittedly he had breathing problems when lying down and had to breathe through his nose but he could cope with that, he had it mainly for aesthetic reasons.

I don't know. Been googling and it says that it will eventually go back but will take time. I just don't want to wait. All the hard work to lose weight to be stuck with thighs that I can literally fold the skin! Lol x

Its a hard decision that only you can make hun, its a lot of money. You have done amazingly well with your weightloss, why dont you give it another 6 months go hard at the gym, ask your trainer for specific exercise to target your legs and tummy, do extra at home if you can. If you still feel the same, then maybe re think the surgery.

I do know exactly how you feel though.

Yeah I think 6months would be a good indicator of whether its here to stay or if it's going to improve.

And would give me a chance to save a bit of money towards it.

Depressing though... Wish someone would've told me all this when I was stuffing my face lol x

Just done another google, apparently MSM supplement - which they sell in Holland & Barretts, so must be okay - can help with skin tightening.

Worth £8 to see lol x

Back