This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Chips !!! How dare they ??!! :) he he

I'd have had to run and hide somewhere not sure I could resist Chips !!

mega proud of you for resiting the chips, my sister's and her boyfriend are having them for tea tonight, can smell them already, so will defo be taking a leaf out of your book and try to stay strong=)xxx

Emzy22 said:
mega proud of you for resiting the chips, my sister's and her boyfriend are having them for tea tonight, can smell them already, so will defo be taking a leaf out of your book and try to stay strong=)xxx

Good for you !!

Katierose said:
Day 19 : and they have chips in the office today :-(( the smell has driven me crackers but I have been 100% but talk about testing the will power !
Hope everyone else is gd x

That's just cruel!

Well done for staying 100% though!

Thank you ladies x x here s to another day done yay :) x x

Your doing ace katie have a good day Xx

Well done for resisting the chips they are a killer aren't they. I'm not sure if any of you have seen others posting about chromium tablets? They are helping me hugely with the cravings even with TOTM I haven't needed or wanted sweet stuff and it takes the edge off things totally. You can get them from holland and barratts they were on a special when I got them...paid full price for 1 tub and got the other for 1p :D

Hope it helps ...keep up the great work this diet is amazing!!! x x x

Day 20 : the days are going quite quickly :)) thank you Jo x Rebekahx for your kind words the support is fantastic on this site couldn't Si this without you all Lizzy x Emma's and emzy too x
Hi to truelea I have wondered about those tablets thank you for the tip x I will look into those when I get paid as I do get v hungry sometimes and I shall look for your diary too :)
Today I am cleaning the house and then I have a treat instore for this afternoon I have a lovely candle to light it's called "inspiration " like a spa one and I will be starting 50 shades of grey ! So that will keep me occupied as I find weekends the worst x hope everyone has a gd day :)

Weekends are the worst !! Lol

Enjoy your treat & starting the book heard so much about it but I'm not much of a reader tbh x

I've just started 50 Shades of Grey - its fabulous and definitely keeps the mind occupied lol!

Alex
Xx

How's your day been? I've downloaded 50 shades but not started it yet, hope you had a nice relaxing time with your candle, sounds like bliss!

Hi Alex x thank you for popping in my diary :) and lizzie I ve had a lovely relaxing afternoon just getting into the book . Just have a bar left and then day 20 done :)

Katierose said:
Hi Alex x thank you for popping in my diary :) and lizzie I ve had a lovely relaxing afternoon just getting into the book . Just have a bar left and then day 20 done :)

I have 50 shades of grey on my ipad is next in line to read!! :) xxxx hows ur day been hun xxxx

ooo i've read all of the books in that series, and have to admit i loved them! so addictive, although i was reading the second one and when my boyfriend looked over my shoulder he was a tad shocked at what i was reading, ahaha his face was priceless! well done on your day 20 lovely, you are incredible!xxxxx

Hi Emma x I ve had a gd day today always enjoy a lie in ;-) and Emzy just getting into the first book I shall give you my verdict when I ve finished them ( I have predictive text on my phone you should of seen what it put instead of finished lol ) thank you for your kind words and support x
Hi starlight x well I heard all the hype so I had to join in lol keeps me busy altho first book seems a bit slow so far . Hope you are well :)

Katierose said:
Hi Emma x I ve had a gd day today always enjoy a lie in ;-) and Emzy just getting into the first book I shall give you my verdict when I ve finished them ( I have predictive text on my phone you should of seen what it put instead of finished lol ) thank you for your kind words and support x
Hi starlight x well I heard all the hype so I had to join in lol keeps me busy altho first book seems a bit slow so far . Hope you are well :)

Hi Katierose is this book about weightloss or just a novel? Lol.

Back