This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Hi ladies x
I laughed out loud too at the comment too emzy I have to say I am hooked can't put the book down but it has stopped me thinking about food so that has to be a good thing , am not into alot of what the book is about but I like the fact there is a love story emerging x
Hi lea x I have got measurements from me at my biggest and my daughter did measurements the other day and I have decided to do them on a monthly basis to keep me motivated I have about the same to lose to get to goal I think , I will put them in tomorrow when I can get to a pc .
Thanks for your support for the weigh in let's hope it's a gd one x x :)

I am to entertain :p hehe.

How has your day been my love??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have the trilogy of Fifty shades. Only started the first book. Give it a chance.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow, hopefully you'll smash the 16's :D

Hi ema x bless you you do make me smile sweetheart x x
I ve had a gd day another one done ladies :)
Hi Lexie x well I am hooked on the books !! Nearly 3/4 of the way through book 1 had to stop reading and have something to eat x x
Thank you for your support x means alot

Hi Lexie x well I am hooked on the books !! Nearly 3/4 of the way through book 1 had to stop reading and have something to eat x x

Fabulous stuff!!

Hopefully you'll be waving bye bye to the 16's tomorrow :D xxx

Katierose said:

Right, I'll have to start reading it now, especially if it makes you forget to eat!!

Woop woop, another day done!!

Yay lost 2 pounds was hoping for a bit more to be honest but I have to look at the bigger picture 15 pounds in 3 weeks !! So maybe next week I'll be in the 15 s x

Katierose said:
Yay lost 2 pounds was hoping for a bit more to be honest but I have to look at the bigger picture 15 pounds in 3 weeks !! So maybe next week I'll be in the 15 s x

Well done :) that's 5lb a week remember, which is more than 3 times the recommend healthy weight loss on a 'normal' diet xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Jo x I will be happy with a 2 -3 pound loss a week that's for sure as I know it will slow down now x

Thank you Emma x and Lizzie x
Well I had a planned meal out with a friend for her birthday last night and I did indulge slightly In That I had alcohol and a few carbs but the difference is this time I do not feel guilty I do not feel like I ve ruined everything I enjoyed my evening and am back 100% on plan today :) I still hope to lose at least 2 pounds by Monday 3 would be great as it would take me below 16 but what will be will be x my next planned meal is my birthday on the 11th of July I realise that this could make my journey longer but life happens and I want to learn to plan and control binges when I get to where I want to be if that makes sense :)
Hope we all have a gd day today :)

Katierose said:
Well I had a planned meal out with a friend for her birthday last night and I did indulge slightly In That I had alcohol and a few carbs but the difference is this time I do not feel guilty I do not feel like I ve ruined everything I enjoyed my evening and am back 100% on plan today :) I still hope to lose at least 2 pounds by Monday 3 would be great as it would take me below 16 but what will be will be x my next planned meal is my birthday on the 11th of July I realise that this could make my journey longer but life happens and I want to learn to plan and control binges when I get to where I want to be if that makes sense :)

Well done for last night! I have lost the plot completely now and am starting to question everything I'm trying to do, but I might crack it one day xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Katierose said:

Glad you enjoyed your night out and it's great that you're happy with your choices and back on track today, that's a huge achievement, well done!

Life has to get in the way sometimes, it's how you handle it after that counts!

Hope you've had a good day!

Thanks Jo x and lizzie x I am back on track and have had a gd day :) and am in the second book of the grey trilogy am really hooked lol :)

Glad you enjoyed the night out hun.

Ooo I must order those books LOL perfect beach reading

Have a good day xxx

Hi x must admit books are helping keeping the food demons at bay x will be making my next S&s order on fri for another month :) hoping to be in or just about in the 15 s by mon we shall see x
Hope everyone is having a gd day x

You can do it hunny Xx

I'm hoping can shed a big number whilst away next week, walking miles and biking should do it!!

Cheering you on Xx

I'm sure you'll be there!

Keep reading the books and the weight will be gone before you know it!

Hope you've had a good day!

Back