This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Glad u feel better today doll. Take each day as it comes. I sometimes get very flustered with work and life in general and then have to remember to pause. Hugs xx

Katierose said:
Day 17 : feel a bit better today :) thank you for your kind words Elizabeth x and Lizzy x just been under pressure at work not that my bosses are putting pressure on me I'm my own worst enemy sometimes anyway positive thinking today :)) its hard for everyone at the moment I know that
I'll try leaving the macaroni a bit longer next time I don't think it's one of my favourites tho x
Here s to a gd day :)

Know exactly how you feel! My boss isn't directly putting pressure on but I always push myself and think I could do better.

Glad today's been better and keep giving yourself credit for getting to day 17!

Glad you are havig a good day katie!! Bosses can be arseholes but never let anyone spoil all of the hard work you are doing!! Keep it up lovely :D xxxxxxxx

Thank you ladies x sia x Lizzy x Emma x I do have the most lovely bosses Emma its me whose the problem I put too much pressure on myself and sales is hard at the moment but luckily my bosses have never been anything but supportive I worry sweetie in case things get so tight I can't manage and then it all becomes too much so I got all upset yesterday very unlike me I was thinking I hadn't done enough but they were lovely and putt mind at rest so a much better day today x
Have to say spicy sphagetti my favourite meal :)) x
And am glad I have you guys supporting me

Katierose said:
Thank you ladies x sia x Lizzy x Emma x I do have the most lovely bosses Emma its me whose the problem I put too much pressure on myself and sales is hard at the moment but luckily my bosses have never been anything but supportive I worry sweetie in case things get so tight I can't manage and then it all becomes too much so I got all upset yesterday very unlike me I was thinking I hadn't done enough but they were lovely and putt mind at rest so a much better day today x
Have to say spicy sphagetti my favourite meal :)) x
And am glad I have you guys supporting me

I have days like this, my poor boss is tired of telling me I'm doing a great job! Glad today was better.

I've had spicy spaghetti tonight, it's lush!

Don't forget we're all in this together until goal!

Thanks Emma x and Lizzie x we are def in this to goal nothing will stop us :)

heya Katierose, just started today, so been reading people's diarys for inspiration, you're doing so amazingly well!!!!!!!! and i hope you're feeling better today hunxxxx

Day 18: the days seem to be adding up now I'm pleased to say :) and I ve stuck with it x alot is helped by the support I get on here so thank you ladies x
Hi to emzy thank you for your kind comments x x and welcome to my diary :)
Weather is awful today :-( am at work and trying to be more positive and not worrying x
So about to have my sphagetti with the smell of Chinese in the office ( a few colleagues are having some :-( )
X

Well done on resisting that tempting-smelling office food hun. It takes a will of iron to stay on track.
You're gonna go all the way, just you wait and see!

Katierose said:
Day 18: the days seem to be adding up now I'm pleased to say :) and I ve stuck with it x alot is helped by the support I get on here so thank you ladies x
Hi to emzy thank you for your kind comments x x and welcome to my diary :)
Weather is awful today :-( am at work and trying to be more positive and not worrying x
So about to have my sphagetti with the smell of Chinese in the office ( a few colleagues are having some :-( )
X

Ahhh chinese smells amazing however the smell of it is always better than how u feel after uve eaten it!! Lol enjoy your spaghetti hun i hope you have a good day today :D xxxxxx

Oh god smells in the office LOL I made the kids bacon last night mmm smelt so nicee LOL

Glad your gettin on well hunny Xx

When'd your weigh day?? X (sorry I'm a bit muddle brained atm LOL )

Yay to day 18!

You can sit there feeling all smug eating your spaghetti knowing how many calories and how much fat everyone else is eating!

Hi Rebekah x my weigh in day is a Monday :)
And yes Emma and Lizzie am glad I resisted :))

Well done on resisting the chinese hun, and day 18! amazing!!!!!!!! Keep up the awesome work=)xxx

Day 19 : and they have chips in the office today :-(( the smell has driven me crackers but I have been 100% but talk about testing the will power !
Hope everyone else is gd x

Katierose said:
Day 19 : and they have chips in the office today :-(( the smell has driven me crackers but I have been 100% but talk about testing the will power !
Hope everyone else is gd x

Aww hun good for you being 100% god knows what I'd be like lol. You know its worth it. Remember me gauging then feeling guilty after. It's just not worth you undoing all the hard work you've achieved so far. Well done petal ;) x

Back