This time I will do this on Slim & Save :-)

Have a good day sweetie :) Xx

Thank you lovely ladies x x your support means alot :)

Congratulations on getting through a month!!

Hope you're having a great day!

Well done for doing a month. I salute you!! You've done so well doll xxxxxx

Well weighed myself ... Gutted as I stayed the same :-( wtf ? Now this is where I need the support and encouragement as normally that would be it ... So am trying to look at it like this I lost 15 pounds in June .. I have to keep going . I will stick to just 4 packs this week and up my water intake as I got a bit lax
Oh well onwards and downwards x

Your doing ace hun, sts pretty much normal it will get.moving soon hun. I find hormonal issues make mine stop moving then suddenly it goes down

Hang in there hunny xxx

Yep, as Rebekah says, hormones can play a part. But remember it could just be water retention. You've done fab. Keep at it :)

Thank you Rebekah x sia x I was just so disappointed still I be stayed strong ladies x one thing tho is I feel I'm not doing enough exercise I used to be a member of a gym but I just can't afford it anymore and now I'm finding it so hard do exercise DVD s as I don't like jumping around so was looking into the shred I'm. Def not fit enough yet and then I saw the kettle works that looks gd I will keep searching x

I've stalled majority.of time, losses slow but I'm getting there. Chin up hun

Have you got sky?? Just thinking if you do could record workouts. Otherwise pay as you go gyms can work out reasonable. Plenty you can do at home mind hun

Xxx

Oh that's pants, I know how demotivating a sts is. Have you done your measurements, you've probably lost inches?

I used to weigh people for my consultant when I did lighter life. STS were not unusual, it is your body catching up on occasion, water retention, stress, infections .. a whole list of stuff. People would usually see the loss reflected in their next weigh in. Average stone a month, unless they were 5ft and of a certain age then it was slower but still better than on any other weight loss plan.

Dont let it dishearten you xx

Thank you so much x Rebekah x lizzie and clara x your comments and support really help maybe it is my age too ? as I am 49 next week !! Aarrgghh I know I can't get these kind of losses on any other diet so maybe I will be a slow loser but the difference is this time I am not giving up x And I will try and find some exercise I will enjoy doing :)

You're due a decent loss next week, I know it's difficult but we have to look at the bigger picture, average loss is a stone a month so any more than that is a bonus I guess, easier said than done though!

Keep hanging on in there, if it helps, your support is keeping me on track!

Thank you lizzie your support is helping me too x :)

Feeling a bit better today ! Just need to up the exercise and then I'm sorted :) hope everyone is good today :)

I'm thinking of doing the shred later on when i start feeling really hungry!!! Glad to know ur feeling a bit better today xxxx

Glad your feeling better hun

I'm trying to get a workout or run in each day. My losses are spool slow, try and get it moving!!

Xx

Hi ladies x
Thanks sia x
Bananas sorry not sure of your name nice to see you :) I only weigh once a week but v disappointed to see a sts this week . How often so you weigh ? X
Rebekah x I will try hard with the exercise you are such an inspiration . What did u mean by spool slow losses ? Lol x

LOL slow even doh!! At two stone in two months is slow for vlcd. But am sticking to it

I try to weigh weekly, avoiding tom... But that isn't always practical as I've been on for two weeks! I get a bit ocd can easily weigh five plus times a day. I try to keep off LOL Xx

Back