This time is for good!

Ooo even better lol bet you love the peaceful times ut obviously miss your daughter. But the chill time is nice to recharge your batteries.

Bike done 30 mins 9.51k was hard going as legs feel like lead lol

JLStretton said:
Ooo even better lol bet you love the peaceful times ut obviously miss your daughter. But the chill time is nice to recharge your batteries.

Bike done 30 mins 9.51k was hard going as legs feel like lead lol

It certainly is - teenage girls about as far from relaxing as you can get, lol. :D

You're storming it with this biking, well done! :) xx

They are all worth it tho

Yeah pleased with the bike just thighs feel like they are on fire. Went for a little walk tonight as well

Bike done this morning 30 mins. 9.12k. And just done another 20 mins 5.99k

I know bikes are low impact but I have respect for people who can do them. They kill me! I can swim or cross train (both low impact) but when it comes to cycling I am awful. So well done you!

Thanks Marie. We all just have to find something we can find comfy.

Saying that had to stop at 25 mins 7.17k. As my knee started playing up. So thought best rest it.

Thanks Marie. We all just have to find something we can find comfy.

Saying that had to stop at 25 mins 7.17k. As my knee started playing up. So thought best rest it.
Yeah its better to rest then not get injured and be away from it even longer. 25mins is still a good amount, I would die after 10!

I'm sure you wouldn't lol

No bike today I don't think and not doing It at weekends just yet so a 3 day rest will hopefully do my knee the world of good. Just so frustrating not being able to do something I want to do.

hi james
glad to see your still doing well and good on you with the bike xx

Weigh day and I'm 5 down. Knee a little dingy still. I ended up going on it Friday in the end. Nut don't think I am today but will see.

Weigh day and I'm 5 down. Knee a little dingy still. I ended up going on it Friday in the end. Nut don't think I am today but will see.

hi james

wow thats a great loss well done xxx

Thanks.

Bike done only 20 mins today tho and I did go on for 30 yesterday.

Back