This time is the last time!!!

Party Girl No.1

Hi girlies,

Hope you are all well?

Just thought I'd introduce myself on here as I've been a lurker for a while. I used to be on the Cambridge diet and did really well until food was added back into the equation!!! So this time I'm going to do what all the health experts say and actually change my lifestyle instead of go on another fad diet.

I have signed up for the great north run in september and have a holiday booked for October, so I really need to lose the extra weight ( approx 37lbs). Currently 177 and want to be 140. Now, the running will help as I'm going to need to train but I also need to change my food intake to make sure that this IS the last time.

I'm on myfitnesspal as lipski so please feel free to add me. Anyway, enough of my rambling.

Good luck on your journeys.

Clare-Louise

Hello :) I also have a similar amount of weight to lose, I'm 175lbs and want to get down to 140. I have the 10k race for life in 5 weeks time and have done absolutely sod all training, so need to get my bum into gear! Good luck!

laurenmay said:
Hello :) I also have a similar amount of weight to lose, I'm 175lbs and want to get down to 140. I have the 10k race for life in 5 weeks time and have done absolutely sod all training, so need to get my bum into gear! Good luck!

I did a 10k back in April as warm up for the half and it was ok apart from a killer hill! The race for life should be fine though as there are all different abilities taking part, just take your time and enjoy it; you'll still be lapping everyone sat at home on the couch!

Will be good to get a buddy on here, I did really well on the cambridge diet as. You don't have to chose your food each day. Doing the calories things is already a pain as I want to spent them all on chocolate. Lol. Only joking.

I had a look at one of your other posts and you sound like me, eating junk for the sake of it. Is annoying as I actually like healthy food, I just get distracted by chocolate and wine haha x

Hi party girl! Good luck on your weight loss, Ive just started out CC-ing this week as well. Good luck for the great north run too. Let us know how your training is going!

Well, have been pretty bad recently so decided I really do need to get my act together.

I have just got back from a consultation with a personal trainer, so as of next Monday I will be on a bespoke programme to help me lose weight.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok and please feel free to add me on myfitnesspal my name is lipski

X

Back