This time it's forever or Dieting for Disney!

Well done for not going for your usual (Which by the way does sound amazing lol), you would of jeopardized all your hard work! So, well done.
How are you getting on with your actifry? is that 2 syns the oil you use?

I'm very proud! Still got 6 syns so I can have some goodies later :)

We love the actifry! Depending on how many chips I'm making I put 1/2 a tablespoon or 1 tbs of olive oil in. Olive oil is 6 syns per tablespoon, so divided by the 3 of us its only 2 :) and I prefer the results to using fry light. I've done roast potatoes and sweet potato wedges in it too. I also cook my sausages in there with the chips for the last 25 mins of cooking. One of the best kitchen gadgets I've bought!

I'm very proud! Still got 6 syns so I can have some goodies later :)

We love the actifry! Depending on how many chips I'm making I put 1/2 a tablespoon or 1 tbs of olive oil in. Olive oil is 6 syns per tablespoon, so divided by the 3 of us its only 2 :) and I prefer the results to using fry light. I've done roast potatoes and sweet potato wedges in it too. I also cook my sausages in there with the chips for the last 25 mins of cooking. One of the best kitchen gadgets I've bought!

wow, defiantly sounds like a good buy! enjoy your goodies!! :D

Had a lie in- feel human again! Thank goodness for a weekend off!

Tried the hazel nut milk. It's much creamier than I expected and I like it! :)

Off to a party tonight. Think I'll eat before I go to be safe, lol. I want a loss this week.

Breakfast- porridge, banana, coffee with hazelnut milk :)

Dinner- I'm going to a party tonight, but I don't want to go over syns as I've got a hen night next sat so today I'm going to stay away from buffet food. So I'm just cooking up a pot of butternut squash curry. Huge amount of superfree & syn free. Have a rather splendid reward if I'm good for later but I need to work out its syn value first :)

Snack-hifi light X2 (2nd heb)

Supper- big bowl of cherries & strawberries, half a peanut butter krunch Krispy kreme donut. Yes, I cut it in half! The highest syn ones are around 19 so I synned it as 9.5. 25g popcorn (5.5)

Total=15 syns

Last edited:
Went to tesco today and picked up these goodies. The jello was in the American aisle and is sugar and fat free. I think it requires milk adding but not sure.

ForumRunner_20140614_170522.png

Hi,

just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've just joined SW (first WI will be on Wednesday), our Florida holiday is in May, every time we go I want to have lost weight but have never done it yet. This time I WILL do it!!! You're doing fab, I hope I can follow in your footsteps!!

FryLight do smokey BBQ?!
Glad you enjoyed the hazelnut milk, you can make your own but its a bit of a faff.
Enjoy your party!

Hi,

just wanted to stop by and say hello. I've just joined SW (first WI will be on Wednesday), our Florida holiday is in May, every time we go I want to have lost weight but have never done it yet. This time I WILL do it!!! You're doing fab, I hope I can follow in your footsteps!!

Oh wow! That's fantastic, are you staying at a Disney resort? All the best, I've found I've been so much more motivated when I've had harder days by having the goal of the holiday to do it for.

My parents are visiting us today so got to do emergency tidying, haha! House is very untidy due to the hours I worked last week so going to have to quickly whip round!

Breakfast- porridge & banana

Lunch- salad (mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, roasted peppers, peppadew peppers, hellmans fat free salad dressing), ham, 2 hard boiled eggs and half a pack of bachelor's curry rice. Lovely!

Dinner- slow cooked roast chicken, actifry roast potatoes (1), broccoli, sprouts, carrots, gravy (1).

Supper- bowl of strawberries, champagne silver magnum (13)

Total=15 syns

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's fantastic, are you staying at a Disney resort? All the best, I've found I've been so much more motivated when I've had harder days by having the goal of the holiday to do it for.

Hiya, we r trying out a villa this time. We normally stay onsite (mum has dvc so home is usually bay lake tower) but not enough points for the full two weeks. So instead of moving after a few days which we did last year (3 nights art of animation, loved it then back to bay lake) we though we will try a more relaxed approach. I'm a bit nervous as love bein on site but I know we will be back at blt in 2016. Excited much!!!! How about you hon what are your plans?

Hiya, we r trying out a villa this time. We normally stay onsite (mum has dvc so home is usually bay lake tower) but not enough points for the full two weeks. So instead of moving after a few days which we did last year (3 nights art of animation, loved it then back to bay lake) we though we will try a more relaxed approach. I'm a bit nervous as love bein on site but I know we will be back at blt in 2016. Excited much!!!! How about you hon what are your plans?

Funnily enough art of animation!! It looks amazing and we'd be in a little mermaid room which I think will wow my little girl. Got one big must do which is breakfast at Ohana to meet Lilo and Stitch as both me and my daughter love Stitch, he's our favourite :)

Funnily enough art of animation!! It looks amazing and we'd be in a little mermaid room which I think will wow my little girl. Got one big must do which is breakfast at Ohana to meet Lilo and Stitch as both me and my daughter love Stitch, he's our favourite :)

Awwwww brill. We had little mermaid room and it was lovely! It's an amazing resort. Loads to look at. My wee man loved all the cars stuff and dd loved little mermaid. Ohana is one we've never tried but I do fancy it. You'll have the best time it's amazing. I can't wait to book meals etc. one thing about being offsite is we can only book fast pass plus at 30 days, you'll get 60 so that's a bonus. And the magic bands are ace. We still have ours so may get them reactivated for ease. I have an obsession. Luckily hubby, the kids and my mum share it ha ha. Xx

Hmmm i replied earlier but it vanished lol. Aoa is amazing, we had little mermaid room and loved it. My wee man loved walking round the cars area too I can't wait to book meals and fast passes. Staying offsite I have to wait til 30 days for fast passes ? but never mind. I have a disney addiction. This time am determined I won't be hiding from the camera. You'd hardly know I was there before!!! And I want some funky disney tops for going too!

Hmmm i replied earlier but it vanished lol. Aoa is amazing, we had little mermaid room and loved it. My wee man loved walking round the cars area too I can't wait to book meals and fast passes. Staying offsite I have to wait til 30 days for fast passes ? but never mind. I have a disney addiction. This time am determined I won't be hiding from the camera. You'd hardly know I was there before!!! And I want some funky disney tops for going too!

I just can't wait. I absolutely love Disney and my little girl does too. My husband is more excited about universal but he insisted on aoa as soon as he saw the pictures. I want lots of pics with the characters and to feel comfortable and happy in the water parks. Tesco had some lovely Disney tops for little girls and asda have nice adult ones :)

I just can't wait. I absolutely love Disney and my little girl does too. My husband is more excited about universal but he insisted on aoa as soon as he saw the pictures. I want lots of pics with the characters and to feel comfortable and happy in the water parks. Tesco had some lovely Disney tops for little girls and asda have nice adult ones :)

I can't wait either, we can get excited together!! We didn't do universal last time (well I did with my brother n my niece, we took her for her 16th and did hhn, never again) but mum, my hubby and kids didn't. My wee boy will love the marvel stuff and my daughter is looking forward to Harry potter. She's 7 now so it's harder to find cool disney tops but I've never checked tesco so I'll be sure to look. There were lovely ones in primary last year but I felt too big :(

I'm managing ok on the plan this week so hopeful for a loss but star week also arrived gggrrrr

I can't wait either, we can get excited together!! We didn't do universal last time (well I did with my brother n my niece, we took her for her 16th and did hhn, never again) but mum, my hubby and kids didn't. My wee boy will love the marvel stuff and my daughter is looking forward to Harry potter. She's 7 now so it's harder to find cool disney tops but I've never checked tesco so I'll be sure to look. There were lovely ones in primary last year but I felt too big :(

I'm managing ok on the plan this week so hopeful for a loss but star week also arrived gggrrrr

I absolutely can't wait for harry potter and the diagon alley expansion will be there then. Yay!

I'd love to go over there for Halloween. What was hhn like? Dh & I love our horror! Our daughter really enjoys Halloween, we are hoping to go maybe in 2017 for Halloween but that would mean taking her out of school for a week.

All the best for this week. Those hormones are so frustrating especially when you've put the hard effort in. I've really been good this week. Hoping for 2-3 off :)

I absolutely can't wait for harry potter and the diagon alley expansion will be there then. Yay! I'd love to go over there for Halloween. What was hhn like? Dh & I love our horror! Our daughter really enjoys Halloween, we are hoping to go maybe in 2017 for Halloween but that would mean taking her out of school for a week. All the best for this week. Those hormones are so frustrating especially when you've put the hard effort in. I've really been good this week. Hoping for 2-3 off :)

Hhn was fab, scared witless I was (I'm a big feardie though) it's defo worth going if u can but not for the wee ones (obv but I did see some when we were there) as there are zombies etc everywhere. Mickeys Halloween party is also ace. I take mine out of school but up here we don't get hassle for it. Well wee man isn't at school yet but dd only low primary. Don't get me wrong if she were struggling I wouldn't but she's doing amazing. We get two weeks hols in oct so tend to go one week before and first week of hols but hubby wanted to try May this time.

Am determined I will keep going, just had steak pie but no other syns today so will count the pastry and gravy as all today's allowance. It's prob more ha ha

Hhn was fab, scared witless I was (I'm a big feardie though) it's defo worth going if u can but not for the wee ones (obv but I did see some when we were there) as there are zombies etc everywhere. Mickeys Halloween party is also ace. I take mine out of school but up here we don't get hassle for it. Well wee man isn't at school yet but dd only low primary. Don't get me wrong if she were struggling I wouldn't but she's doing amazing. We get two weeks hols in oct so tend to go one week before and first week of hols but hubby wanted to try May this time.

Am determined I will keep going, just had steak pie but no other syns today so will count the pastry and gravy as all today's allowance. It's prob more ha ha

It's just a case of pushing on I think and not letting one meal put you on the track of 'I've blown it now, might as well eat everything' which is something I do.

How old are your children?

I don't know how we'll fit in all the things we want to do, so much there and so little time. I also want to try loads of foods. Plan will be out of the window!

Back