This time...

Hey Tbag well done you that is a fab loss my wi is tomorrow and i'll be happy with 2lbs xx I'm with you Alison i wear the lightest clothing and even take my jewellery off lol! Some say not to drink too much water on wi day also but i'm not sure about that what do you do? xxx

Hi all - not having a very good day today - had a massive argument with my OH yesterday and we haven't spoken since. I just want to stuff my face with biscuits and chips and down my sorrows with a bottle of red wine. I am so upset, but trying my hardest to resist. I must admit I haven't been 100%, but just picked on protein and had a couple of licks of my sons ice cream this afternoon.

Worst part is we have a family christening in Devon overnight tomorrow, and it's a 3 hr car journey with us not speaking, and it will be so obvious you can feel the tension.

We have little rows all the time like any other couple, but nothing like this.

:cry:

Big hugs, I'm so much more moody on this diet :-/ try and talk tonight ((hugs)) x

O Tbag you sound really upset you need to have a talk before your trip the longer you leave things the harder it will be xxxx xx hope you feel better and sort things out soon xxxxxxxxx

Hi Tbag, I'm 2 months into the diet and for the first 6 weeks I was a nightmare to be around, everything was winding me up and I got in several rows. Feel much calmer now. Don't know what your row was about, but it would really be the best thing to clear the air tonight so you can enjoy your weekend and make the most of precious family time. That way the only obstacle will be avoiding Devonshire cream teas. Xx

All good advice. Fingers crossed you get it sorted. I had the same a Dolly was really quick tempered for the 1st month and then just calmed down. But mmmmm to the Devonshire cream teas.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your kind words and support. Feeling a bit better today. We're not "back to normal" but the ice is thawing.

Ended up cheating a bit last night and had a square of chocolate and a handful of liquorice. Stepped on the scales and it says I've gained 1/2 pound. Hopefully if I don't fall off the wagon this weekend in Devon, and get straight back on the straight and narrow on Monday I can recover. I had initially hoped to lose 4 pounds to make my first stone, but I'd be happy with 2 pounds now. At least I'd be under 14 stone then.

I swear, once I've lost this weight I will NEVER regain it. It's just too hard physically and emotionally to keep putting myself through it!

Glad that the ice is slowly thawing Tbag it is always difficult after a big argument xxx I know what you mean about the diet being emotionally difficult i'm always up and down but i always feel like this on any diet its because we are depriving ourselves of food which is something that i anyway have always turned to for comfort and its something that usually makes me feel better although only short term its like losing a friend or a warm cosy blanket i know it sounds silly but that is how i feel but i'm learning that i don't need it and i'm trying to find other ways to cope with stress xxxxx Hope that ice melts completely so you can enjoy your christening xxxxx

So good news and bad news I'm afraid.

Good news is that me and my husband are fine again now, and we had a great time at the Christening, and seeing family etc.

Bad news is I went slightly off track!! Not so much the food, it was a BBQ because of the amazing weather so I had meat and salad only (although I did have a sausage!!) but I drank about 5 glasses of red wine. Needless to say I felt hideous all day today! I had read drinking on this diet can make you really ill, so I waited until I had eaten my dinner, but I think the fact that you have so little fuel in your body means it really effects you.

Anyway, only had about three mouthfuls of scrambled egg and bacon at the B&B for breakfast, and 4 chips from my sons mcDonalds on the drive home. Other than that 2 shakes and tries the chilli soup tonight. Not too bad actually.

So HAVE to be 100% now as weigh in is Wed morning. Hopefully I can still lose 2lb?

Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and it's 1lb on at this point. Hopefully if I drink LOADS of water I'll be ok. I also have a couple of surplus shakes, so thought I could do SS for 2 days instead of 810.

Do you think that might help??

SS will help and if it means you will feel good do it :) keep strong xx

ss 100% till Wednesday Tbag you can do it! xx So glad you and hubby are ok now and that you had a lovely time at the christening xxx

Thanks Donna. How was your weekend?

Yup had a great weekend thank you usual though cleaning, washing ect but had a planned night off last night and had chinese with hubby as it was his b'thday BAD idea as i was up all night feeling really ill!!! I've had planned days off before but i usually have meat and salad and i'm fine but chinese was pushing it! Let me put it this way I won't be having chinese again anytime soon!!!! Yuk! xx

I am very proud of myself today. I FINALLY went back to the gym this morning, having had 11 months off! I basically stopped any excercise from when I was about 17 weeks pregnant.

And you know what, it wasn't that bad! I managed to finish a legs bums and tums class without feeling to exhausted. Plan is to go at least 3 times per week for the next 6 weeks, and get my basic fitness level back up, and then I have some money saved from a bonus at work that will pay for 10 personal training sessions.

I REALLY need to tone my tummy up, having had 2 kids it's all flabby, and hangs down slightly!

YUK!!!

Tbag said:
I am very proud of myself today. I FINALLY went back to the gym this morning, having had 11 months off! I basically stopped any excercise from when I was about 17 weeks pregnant.

And you know what, it wasn't that bad! I managed to finish a legs bums and tums class without feeling to exhausted. Plan is to go at least 3 times per week for the next 6 weeks, and get my basic fitness level back up, and then I have some money saved from a bonus at work that will pay for 10 personal training sessions.

I REALLY need to tone my tummy up, having had 2 kids it's all flabby, and hangs down slightly!

YUK!!!

Flabby tummy yep I know that all too well lol, good luck with weight loss :)

Yipee - despite having a day off plan on saturday I managed to lose 2.5lbs! Not the 4lb I hoped for to make my first stone, but at least I'm in the 13's now!!

:D

Tbag where have you gone? Hope everything is ok?

I tend to find if I go AWOL it means I've fallen off the wagon. Hope that's not the case with you and everything it ok.

Hi Alison - thanks for checking up on me! All fine thanks, I became part of a team so have been busy posting with the team and forgot about my own diary!

That being said, I have had an evening off plan this weekend for my wedding anniversary. Was reasonably good, stayed away from carbs except one slice of bread, but had 2 glasses of wine. But it's also TOTM and I'm really struggling! Yesterday I went back on plan OK, and went to the gym, but today I had some popcorn, and some dried fruit covered in yoghurt! I'm just desperate to eat more again today, think it must be a combination of not being in Ketosis and TOTM.

Must try harder - that's my motto for the next two days - there is no way I will have lost this week. Weigh in on Wednesday at 10am... :cry:

Ah sounds like you were more restrained than I am when I come off plan. So you never know for Wednesday.

I can't wait to get back into ketosis. I definitely find it helps with the hunger.

Back