This weeks exercise...

Won't be running today as haven't been to work again, still bleeding a lot & I don't think its wise.... I have a day off tomorrow though so will try & do it while the boy is at school if not it will be after hubby is home...

There's a really good beginners running plan in this months womens running magazine

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
There's a really good beginners running plan in this months womens running magazine

I saw that & nearly bought it but thought people would look gone out at ME buying womens running mag!!!!

No it's a really good mag. It's for normal women and has weight loss articles in it. It doesn't presume you are fit athletic and skinny . I love reading it even though I'm never going to be a runner :)

Ooh might get it then as Asda have all their weight loss/fitness mags on 2 for a fiver & I seem to remember that one alone was over a fiver....

That's good and inside they've got a really good subscription offer of 5 issues for a fiver

Does the mag give you tips on how not to run like Forrest gump hehe

Waiting for Hubby to ring my BIL he has an exercise bike that we may be able to borrow, I havent been able to get to the gym for ages and with Hubby now doing overtime looks like I wont be able to unless In-laws babysit for me and give me a lift in the day which isnt always possible.
We dont really have the space for an exercise bike but I dont care lol. If he doesnt lend it to us, I may have a look in the sales!

I honestly don't know, I bought it from our step-niece, she bought it in Sept for £120 & hardly used it, sold it to me for £50!

Bit nervous about the kettlebell class tonight lol..

Back