This WILL be Lolly's year!!! My Food Diary!

Ha! Just making hubby do the 30 day shred - he is wondering why I am so knackered today so ha, he will find out!

Brekkie - Muller yog with an alpen light HexB

Lunch - George Up! Mmmm ww bacon medalions, syn free sausage, beans, tomatoes, scrambled eggs with HexA of milk and garlic mushrooms with 1 slice ww danish and 1 piece black pudding 3 syns

Snack - cadbury caramel biscuit 3.5 syns

Tea - will be Sausage and Bean Casserole made with a schwartz mix, syn free italian sausage, cannelini beans, tomatoes and onions, will serve with broccoli and maybe rice!

Edit to add supper - left over kebab with salad and pitta 7.5 syns

I am proper p*ssing myself laughing at hubby! Its hilarious! i should be videoing this!!

syns today - 15
Syns this week - 71/105

Last edited:
Ha! Just making hubby do the 30 day shred - he is wondering why I am so knackered today so ha, he will find out!

Brekkie - Muller yog with an alpen light HexB

Lunch - George Up! Mmmm ww bacon medalions, syn free sausage, beans, tomatoes, scrambled eggs with HexA of milk and garlic mushrooms with 1 slice ww danish and 1 piece black pudding 3 syns

Snack - cadbury caramel biscuit 3.5 syns

Tea - will be Sausage and Bean Casserole made with a schwartz mix, syn free italian sausage, cannelini beans, tomatoes and onions, will serve with broccoli and maybe rice!

I am proper p*ssing myself laughing at hubby! Its hilarious! i should be videoing this!!

Whoooo did you do the 30 Day Shred then? :cool: I haven't managed it today as am aching from last night (owwee) :rolleyes:

Need to do it tonight though - otherwise I'll have to do it twice tomorrow! ahaha.

You should take a before pic for the shred (and measurements) so you can tell the difference at the end of it! Someone suggested this to me so I am four days late :p

I have seen those caramel biscuits on offer everywhere lately! I have (so far :p) avoided buying them though, because I know I won't be able to stick to just one, however low in syns they are :eek:

Sounds like you're doing great hun!

You should take a before pic for the shred (and measurements) so you can tell the difference at the end of it! Someone suggested this to me so I am four days late :p

Ooh good idea x

Sunday yummyness!

Brekkie - didnt have any as had a yummy sleep in!

Lunch - Prawn jacket potato with lettuce and cucumber - SS soup but it was yucky and i couldnt stomach it! good intentions though!! 0.5 syns for the prawn sauce

Snack - banana & picked at large bag of walkers crisps that the kids and hubby were sharing in the coffee shop - will estimate 5 syns

Tea - OMG this was delish!! Made a leek and potato bake this morning, and reheated for tea, with cabbage done like Jamie Olivers mmmm divine, pork steaks finished off in oven with mustard and honey and garlic mushrooms -it was a lick the plate jobby! Gorgeous it was! Counting 2 syns for the mustard and honey as it was between 4 of us!!

Syns today - 7.5
Syns this week - 78.5/105

I put on half a pound :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Devastated :ashamed0005:

LorraineM said:
I put on half a pound :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Devastated :ashamed0005:

Meh :-( sorry to hear this hun, I know it feels absolutely rubbish! (I put three on last week!!!!!) but you have been working so hard, it'll catch up/work out next week (am hoping that happens to me tomorrow)

But don't fret - I know how you feel (and yes, its terrible, I didn't want to stay to' group last week - felt like crying! Almost rushed home to some ice cream) we can do this - we will do this! This will be your year xxx

Thanks Ali and Elaine for your support - its really good to hear your words!

Well I proper spat my dummy out - I could have cried myself to sleep on Monday night - I had a bag of proper crisps and promptly felt guilty!! Was back on the wagon yesterday - although I wasnt as planned as I should have been, and I havent been today - not that thats is through being annoyed about my gain, just through being a busy working mum - I am off now until Monday and will get cracking great tomorrow! I think i have fallen down by not having enough superfree :cry:

Will post proper diary tomorrow PROMISE!

Well today has been much better!

Brekkie - Just a narna - had a sleep in before I took the kids out for the morning!

Lunch - HUGE mushroom, baked in oven with quark and garlic with 1/2 tin beans

Snack - Marshmallows - 4 syns & 2 fish fingers leftover from kids tea - 4 syns

Tea - Mash with HexA, carrots, JO cabbage and lamb in mint gravy from iceland lovely free tea and 1/2 my plate was superfree! mmmm! I love JO cabbage!!

Still got HexB left - may have a yummy Hifi bar chopped up later on!

I need to include more fruit - problem is I only like soft fruit which isnt yet in season, and melon which is MEGA expensive at the moment!

Feeling much better xx

Ali* said:
Glad you feel a bit better today x

Pop your diary on tomorrow and I'll check it for you ;) (says Ali the expert! NOT!!)

Ha yeah - crack the whip for me anytime! ;-)

Hi hun!

Just popping by to send you some good vibes :D know how you feel - after my gain (x2 times!) I scoughed soo much bad food (including three high fi bars - what?) but then felt absolutely rubbish and had a cry, then I though enough is enough and decide to PLAN! And have 100% days.
I knew if I did - I'd feel great the next week! If not... I'd feel (and look!) a lot worse!

You can do this hun, Stick to the plan, 100%, do it one day and stick it out the next, the third will follow and before you know it weigh day will be here and you'll have a smile on your face!

Plan plan plan!!

Fail to plan - plan to fail! :p
Mwah xxx

P.s Ali - sorry, just realised how bad that sounded aha x

Back