Step2 810kcal This will be my year!

crazy_chick123

Hello everyone

I have decided to keep a diary to hopefully motivate me and help me to make lots of friends along the way!

I'm meeting my CDC today and starting tomorrow, have form etc signed from docs but due to BMI ill be on step 2 for now.

Have a lot of weight to lose, about ten stone but taking it a bit at a time.

First goal is a wedding in May then holiday in June!

Really hopes this works for me, really fed up at the minute but the thought of wearing normal, trendy clothes will keep me going!

Thanks for reading and good luck everyone xxx

Hi there , thinking of a restart myself ..... have 7 to lose ....
What will you have for food today ?

Hi

My CDC said to try to cut back on carbs but was planning on chicken kiev with wedges for tea then it's out of my system ready to start 100% tomorrow!

Feeling really positive this time round, fingers crossed!

Xx

Day one

Well it's day one, planned on having porridge for breakfast but it blew up in microwave at work so have had scrambled egg instead!

Just had choc velvet tetra for dinner and already 1.5l of water down, woohoo!

Feeling a bit hungry but think its all in my head because I know I can't have food!

Looking at nice dresses on the Internet on my dinner for inspiration xx

Hi There :)

Its horrible feeling all fed up isnt it! I know the feeling too :) Im on my second week and I have done this diet before, it really does work and you will be on your way to achieving your goals in no time at all :) oppppppppssss about the exploding porridge! nevermind, you wont do that again! glad your 1st day is going well , keep it up and you will see some amazing results soon :)

Laura
xxx

Hello CrazyChick.

You already took the first step by starting. This is a major one! Next is to keep up and for that we are here for you hun...:hug99: Let's support each other!!!

Hi ladies

Thanks for the support, so much easier than doing it alone, nearly over day one and im feeling great, just been to tesco and saw some lovely clothes, total thinspiration! Lol!

Hope your days have been ok too xx

Hey Crazy Chick, how are you doing?

Hi!

I'm doing ok, lost 5 pounds at my first weigh in Sunday so was a bit disappointed.

Managed fine until I went for a mile and a half walk with my work colleagues today and it really knocked me, left me light headed and dizzy, was so tempted to quit but stuck with it. Just had my omelette and feeling fine again.

How about u? Hope it's goin ok x

Hi Crazychick. I doing ok till now and waiting for my wi tomorrow.
5 lbs loss is fine, don't be disappointed!!

Back