Thomasina's final push!

I know Jan- N did laugh when I told him. Any excuse eh?!
Well your meant to stop 2 weeks before surgery so that would have left me with a week of TFR. I think I'm just going to stick with 2 products and a low carb meal for the next week and then go onto 1 mrb and 2 meals after that. I am losing a bit atm through being more active I just need to be more disciplined when it comes to eating!

So yesterday I had:

B- mrb
L- egg and pot salad (I was no where near ketosis so no harm done)
D- omlette
Snack- 5 percy pigs and handful of popcorn at the cinema.

Today:
B- mrb
L- egg salad
D- shake

And also I have come to the conclusion that I need to learn to lose weight in a "healthy" way. I'm not really sure which way is harder but I can't depend on tfr all my life! Now my knee is getting a bit better I'm really enjoying being more active and want to get my fitness levels back up. God I'm rambling sorry!

I think what I'm trying to say is that this time I want it to be more than just losing weight but adopting a healthy lifestyle! So not with it today sorry!

LOL! Ramble away hon :)

I wasn't having a go, just expressing mho :). You're quite right, if you can learn to control your weight in a healthy eating way that's by far the ideal :D xx

I know Jan don't worry I know :) I always appreciate everyone's honest opinions.
Well dinner is now salad and new pots. N has made it for me bless him. He is really getting on board with us eating healthy and exercising together. Much better than the feeder he used to be hehehe!

Oh Yes - much better ;) x

Not a bad yesterday but picked a bit more than I should of but it was a bit of a funny day:
B- 4 percy pigs (they are all gone now yay) and strawberry granola
L- about 10 cheesy balls (really makes me laugh! So immature!) And 1/2 egg salad
D- meat balls in curry type sauce and bit of rice
5 quality street and 2 malteasers

N has now hidden the tin of quality streets so I won't keep picking. We had a massive argument yesterday and I said he couldn't come home until he bought me chocolate so he bought me a tin of quality street and a huge pack of malteasers! Not quite what I had in mind bless him!
Starting working a proper shift pattern now and sunday and wednesday are really the only days I can weigh which is good! No more daily weighing!
We have also postponed baby making until New years day (which is what we were arguing about) as we are moving in Nov and N wants to get settled in and save up a bit of money first. Also a possibility I will get a new job- find out today fingers crossed so it means I will have a bit of time in that too. I did try and explain that these things don't always happen straight away but oh well!

On the plus side though it does give me a bit more time to lose weight! So after all my ramblings before I might to try and do a stint of exante!

I did mention in my control book that perfectionists are indecisive! Can you tell?!

HaHa - what are you like??!!

I must admit that amount of chocolate was overkill!! :D It sounds like he's got a good sensible head on his shoulders though and that he'll look after you.

Good luck with the job thing hon xx

Good news that you have a date for your op. It is hard for you but nearly there now. Also well done on still battling with the weight. Best of luck with healthy eating or TFR whenever you make a final decision. I'm sure you will do well on either plan.

Quick update- I got the job woooooooooooooooooo :)

Woooooo congratulations hun x x x x

WooHoo Congratulations!! What will you be doing now hon? x

Well done chick :)

Congratulations on the new job hun!!! :) You will have to let us know what you will be doing now xx

Shame about having to postpone babymaking :( You should definitely start tracking your cycle now though so come NYD you know when the best time to try is xxx

Thanks ladies!
I will be working for Tesco in their club card call centre so no silly sales targets, working on my own or horrible bosses :) Plus it is only 10 minutes walk from home, normal shifts and if my knee is bad I am sitting down. And there seems to be a lot of room for progression and moving within the company. A little less money but for piece of mind it is worth everything!
Because I have my 2 weeks off it means I only have 15 days left :)

Emma thanks for the advice- I did think about it all but I'm on the pill at where I don't have periods at all (although I have had 3 in the last month) so I might change back to my old one so I have a period every month.

Needless to say I ate too much last night! We went to the cinema and had about 1/ bag of popcorn and then we had kebab and chips!

So food yesterday:
B- MRB
L- Egg and potatoe salad
D- Kebab and chips
S (too much!) 2 babybell, 6 malteasers, ww mousse and popcorn.

I have been snacking too much recently so need to nip it in the bud. Thinking of having a yoghurt or something as well with lunch to bulk it up. Any suggestions?

My celebratory mood seems to be ruining my self control :( . I've ate so much crap today. WI tomorrow and was looking at a 2lb loss but I will be lucky for a sts now. Using tomorrow as a fresh start!

Well in other good news N has got a promotion at work :) moving to a branch nearer home and a couple of grand pay rise :) Off to pizza express tonight to celebrate!
And then the bad news- my internal scan came back as abnormal so off to the doctors tomorrow to see what is wrong. Sounds silly but I've always been really paranoid I can't have kids and this really isn't helping!
So for today I just need to snap out of it and focus on N and deal with it tomorrow!

Back