Thomasina's final push!

Thanks hun!

N is treating me tonight to home made pizza yum yum. I have just been eating myself silly the last couple of days and has it made any difference to how I feel- no! Now I just feel sad and fat!
My poor friend- just gone on the daily mail site and there is loads of papped pics of her today :( massive sad face.

Oh no :( hope your friend is ok!! x

Thanks Emma. Hopefully she will be if the italian police can sort themselves out and the people who are guilty who ever they maybe are made to pay for their horrific crime. The sad thing is they aren't being allowed to grieve and no doubt all the stories of films and books and goodness knows what's are going to going on for a long time and all the while they are being constantly reminded of what happened. She is an amazing beautiful woman and doesn't deserve this.

And sorry for ranting! Just feel very sad.

Hang on are you talking about Meredith Kerchers family????

Aww hon, hope you're okay :eek: xx

Yes Emma :(
And thanks Jan. I will be ok- just not nice seeing someone you care about go through all of that.

Oh wow :( How horrible to have something so tragic in your life xx Hope your ok and your friends xx

Hopefully it will all die down soon. She is so incredibly brave bless her.
Anyway off home now to the wonderful N and pizza and a nice lie in tomorrow :)

Well I feel much better today- like a dark cloud has lifted overnight. Had a really nice evening with N and a really good sleep :)
Plus the news seems to have died down a bit so it isn't in my face everywhere.

Ok so first day on Exante and at 11st 7.3lbs! But I will get there! I've got my mojo back and not meals planned so fingers crossed! I am going to try and not weigh at all and just to it when I'm having a tough day and hopefully a nice suprise will spur me on!

Good plan Hun - glad ur feeling better today x

Yeah thanks Sarah.
Just heard from my friend and she is doing ok :)
I can't really face the prospect of a shake tonight :( will get there though! How are you?

Last edited:
Glad to hear youve got your mojo back :) you can do it! x

I'm good thanks - didn't have my last shake until 9pm totally forgot about it lol..

I'm sure you'll be fine - u can do it xxx

Best of luck T - you know you can do it :) xx

Thanks ladies- change of plan! Got my operation date through for the 29th so there is no point tfr'ing for a few weeks so just going to healthy eat/Paul Mckenna. And then on the 29th we can start trying for a baby. So so so bloody happy! :) think I'm more excited about that than getting my nose fixed! Can't stop smiling silly ole me! :)

That's fantastic hun, took their time but at least u can plan now u know x x

Fab news :) x

Fab news babe :) I'll delighted for you xxx

Great news :)!

Not sure I agree about it being a reason not to TFR - a few weeks would have got a good bit off but never mind - your decision :D xx

Back