Thomasina's final push!

You're bound to feel below par for a while T ... I'm assuming you ha d a general anaesthetic? It can take months to feel completely right after that! So don't be hard on yourself!! :) xx

Finally feel more human!
Started my new job today and flaming love it! Back on Exante tomorrow now I am feeling better. Been eating loads over the last few days due to Eid and just generally being naughty!
N is away now so that makes things a bit easier so I won't be cooking or having food around me plus I can make my shakes at work and there is a free water machine!
Nose is getting better. Still a bit sore if I touch it and a bit swollen but I can now breathe through one nostril! Hopefully the other will clear soon!
Just so flippin busy!

What is it that you're doing now T??

I'm glad your nose is on the mend - it must have been really uncomfortble.

You sound really focussed dietwise - good luck hon :) xx

Good luck for exante, great time to start seeing as N will be away :)
Glad you are feeling more human too! x

Nice to have an Exante buddy, good luck for today hun.

Glad the nose is on the mend, but one good thing about blocked nostrils, is we cant smell the men :eek:

Literally LOL! I thought you were going to say can't smell the food!! :D:D xx

Good luck for your TFR stint. I hope you stay focussed and get to goal quickly. Well done on starting the new job. I hope it goes well. Enjoy .

Good luck Hun, I will be joining u and Mary next week x

Thanks!
Well I'm having to cheat a little! Realised we have loads of food to use up before and seeing N isn't here I didn't want to throw it away so having a meal in the eve. It is all quorn/chicken and loads of frozen and fresh veg so nothing to harmful! Be have 5 bags of unopened mix frozen veg oops!
Don't really feel any different yet but doc has given me a tablet to bring on my period so a bit bloated and yuck so hoping it is just that!

You can keep frozen veg in the freezer for a while chick same with some fresh veg, you could make up some meals with the chicken and veg put it in individual pots and freeze? Just a thought so you don't have to eat .. x

Good idea but we have a 5 hour overlap with getting keys so everything will be in the van for a while. The veg should be OK but not too sure about the quorn and chicken!

If the chicken defrosts, do not refreeze. In the van in mild temperatures, it will definitely start to defrost. I'd give the food to your neighbours when leaving. Safest all round!

I'm back after a very stressful move! Pretty much sorted but currently have no heating brrrrrr but the engineer has just called and will be round tomorrow to fix it :)

Diet has been pants- we have living of takeways to the point we are both sick of them! But had egg and potatoe salad this evening and it was lush!
All settled into my new job and love it!
I have decided to go back on the pill and to wait a little longer before babies. I still have some issues that I need to sort first, plus lose this weight and save some money!
I've asked N to give me an allowance each day and he has taken my cards away so I can't buy junk and that way we can save some money too!
So will weigh in tomorrow and go from there! Going to try and have 2 mrbs and eve meal with babybells or fruit for snacks and see how I get on!

Glad to have you back missy!!!!

You seem very focused well done! I'm delighted things are going so well for you both xxx

Glad to have you back around :) seems like your making sensible choices re baby & losing some weight & saving money.

Saving is so stressful isn't it! :sigh: x

It is! I'm no good at this being sensible marlaky hence the allowance!

Sounds like a really good plan - very sensible :)

Glad you're move is out of the way and you're liking your new job :D xx

Everything sounds good in your life at the moment which is lovely!

Glad the move is done and all is OK.

You sound as though you are both being very sensible about things and everything is under control. Good for you.

Sounds like a very sensible plan Hun :) u seem very happy and settled in ur new job etc x

Back