Thomasina's final push!

I hope you get your health issues sorted this year. Good luck with your TFR stint. I hope it works well for you.

Thought I better write in my own diary instead of highjacking Lisa's- sorry hun!
Just a quick update but things are going well :) will write a proper one when I get sometime.
Happy New Year to you all x

Hi Hun,

Happy new year!

R u on trf now? X

I am! I going to get down to goal this time! Got 34lbs to lose :(

Good luck Hun - I need to lose 25lb but going move to ww I think x

Thanks hun. I'm just so impatient and want it off now! I know it works I just need to stick to it!
Anyway I thought I would write an update while I'm waiting for the bus!
Things are going really well :) . The anti d's seem to have taken the edge off things and I am on the lowest doe but it is helping. Me and N are getting on much better and my sister has given me men are from mars, woman are from venus which has helped me understand his behaviour a bit more and be more patient with some things! He is also realising that some of my behaviour is because of my control issues/depression and not really me. We seem to have reached a happy medium which is nice :)
Work is going really well and I have been trained up on loads of things and given extra tasks that people who started before me haven't been given which is a bit of a boost!
As for diet I want to tfr for as long as possible. I have a work meal out the end of jan but will stick to protein but we may be going to Pakistan in February so I won't be able to tfr then but I will cross that bridge when we come to it!
Hope your all well- I need to catch up on some diaries!

Glad to hear things are looking better for you and N :) and what a nice little boost to be given things extra at work. Are you enjoying your new job then? x

So glad you're getting on better. We can cope with anything better when things are good at home eh! Good luck with the TFR :) xx

Glad things are good for you at the moment T. Stick with the TFR as long as you can, you know the results will be so worth it. Stay strong!

Thanks guys. Tan- I absolutely love my new job :) such a refreshing change!
Well we have decided not to go to Pakistan in Feb so that means I can go right through to my birthday/friends wedding in march which means I have a really good chance of getting this off. The scales have been very kind to me this week so hoping that continues!
Have a good day x

You sound very happy and focussed right now. The new job being nice is a great boost. Glad you and N are in a good place at the moment. Good luck for first TFR weigh in.

Still going strong but feeling bit rough today. Hoping I'm not coming down with something. N wanted me to eat this evening but I was very good and didn't even though I was slightly tempted!
Peed on a stick and I have no trace of ketones what so ever but I'm thinking that isn't right after 4 days on tfr!
So looking forward to the weekend!

You can't rely on those sticks T .. don't let them put you off :) xx

Yup, don't be doing with those sticks. I never used them once the whole time I was on tfr.

Fancy N trying to get you to eat!! :eek: He deserves a clip around the ear! :giggle: x

Boo Hiss to N!!!!

Bless him he is a bit of a feeder! I think he was just worried about me though. So day 5 and doing ok. Got to that funny stage where my teeth hurt now! Feeling much better this morning so think I must have just been worn out yesterday.
Have a good day x

Glad u are feeling better, here's to nearly week one done :) x

G was sat eating out the tin of quality street last night I could've killed him!

Feeling blerdy rough again :( hoping it is just my bodys last ditch attempt at getting me to eat and it will stop soon!

Back