Those lucky people maintaining

Ricepop

What is your typical days menu like?

Gemx

3 shakes and about 8 litres of water wat about u? xx

Today I mostly had :)

1. Breakfast was a teacake with honey.

2. Lunch was a salad and chicken drumsticks outside the football ground.

3. Dinner was stuffed lambs hearts with veg

Snacks today were, orange and lemon muffin from Costa and some Hotel Chocolat chockies.

Mike

Hiya

Breakfast Porridge with berries

Lunch Oatcakes with mushroom pate

Dinner Tofu stirfry
Provamel Choc Pudding

Snacks: low fat yoghurt
oat biccies
apple
cd bar

Breakfast: banana smoothie (small banana, yoghurt, seeds and milk)

Mid morning: 1 nairns ginger biscuit

Lunch: Egg on toast. Strawberries with greek yoghurt and crushed nairns ginger biccie on top.

Mid afternoon: apple zapped in m/wave with a little brown sugar and cinnamon :clap:

Dinner: shepherds pie with brussels, peas, carrots and cauli

Evening: now eating a slice cheese on buttered toast and have a piece of Green and Blacks cherry choc awaiting :)

Strawberries with greek yoghurt and crushed nairns ginger biccie on top.
Ooh, berries with low-fat natural yoghurt is one of my faves! I've never tried it with a ginger biccie crumbled on top though, and I love ginger! I often mix Grape Nuts in with the yoghurt, as they have no sugar and don't go soggy, so give the dish a bit of 'crunch'. :)

Jo x

I don't have the low fat yoghurt. Not that struck on it. I go the full fat one on that, but I like the nairns ginger biccies as they don't set me off on one:rolleyes:
Grape nuts in yoghurt would be nice:cool:

Got a bit carried away with the chocs I received this morning, but it's okay. I stopped when I realised :clap: That's where the CD shakes would come in very handy for lunch;)

Will stick to something light.

Crisps are light aren't they :D

Okay....will have a chicken salad if I get hungry. Pizza night tonight :clap:

I'm not there yet but who said it had anything to do with LUCK. Anyone losing and then maintaining has worked hard for their goal and have not relied on luck.... You will get there too if you persevere with what you are doing. No luck involved but as the expression goes "good luck";)

When I say good luck I mean that they have been successful not that they're at the end of their journey on luck alone and not hard work.

Back